220 Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Trevor Niarchos
  1. Great Company

Former Employee - Advanced Marketing Consultant in San Diego, CA

I worked at 220 Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Enjoyed working with the people there Full benefits after a certain period of working there

Cons

Management is always looking over your shoulder Clients were difficult to work with

2. Great Company

Former Employee - Software Engineer in San Diego, CA

I worked at 220 Group full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

I worked 3 and a half years at 220 and it has been one of the best experiences and jobs that i’ve had. As someone that is not from the states, everyone embraced me as part of the 220 family from the CEO to every member of the company. Every year there's company culture events also the Christmas party is always great. The company is willing to listen to feedback and there has been changes in the company in the years...

Cons

You have to wake up too early (7 AM)

Advice to Management

Keep listening to all the teams, people have great ideas on how to improve the company

3. Enjoyed my time at 220

Former Employee - Sales Consultant in San Diego, CA

I worked at 220 Group full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Great training! I came in with limited sales experience, I wasn't a natural and they helped me grow. Gaining new skill sets and knowledge are positive qualities in my opinion. It's reassuring when the company actually delivers quality product with great service/support. Uncapped commissions were motivating and rewarding.

Cons

Challenging like anything else performance based.

Advice to Management

Keep finding new ways to add value to clients as well as the organization and the success will continue.

4. Sales rep

Former Employee - Sales Representative in San Diego, CA

I worked at 220 Group full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Great training and pay. Very cool co workers and atmosphere to work. Very team oriented

Cons

Sometimes the office gets too cold

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

Work Hard-play Hard

I have been working at 220 Group

Pros

The employees are awesome and the training and team envoirment.The CEOs passion for success.

Cons

7 AM start time and loan officers can be difficult to work with

It’s all a facade

I worked at 220 Group full-time

Pros

- You learn a lot because they offer zero training so you have to teach yourself. - The team outside of management is amazing, I have developed strong and Long lasting friendships there. - company events are fun - central location

Cons

Verbal abuse, sexism, and sexual harassment are all things you’ll experience here. Not to mention the drug use that management is also ok with. They even have quotes from dictators on the wall. Only 2% of the employees have been there longer than a year because it’s a constant revolving door, in all departments. When someone leaves the owner bashes them. Anytime there was a negative review, there was a company...

Advice to Management

Take leadership course, be about your people. If you can’t then sell the company because someone will sue one day

Nothing will change! CEO needs to resign!

Former Employee - Shift Supervisor

I worked at 220 Group full-time

Pros

Maybe the Team? Maybe the team outings ?

Cons

Where to begin: Product is old! No leads- all cold calling without marketing support, No marketing No new product or design improvements No real job opportunities for career growth Passive-aggressive management No leadership Scary and unstable CEO Building is lame and vibes are temporary Most run to Happy hour to vent about the abuse of the day! Verbally abusive Non motivating CEO Non professional management

Advice to Management

Do your job! Take a professional course on how to work with People. Understand your flaws and take ownership. Actually- this will never happen so why bother. If I could make it a negative metric I would.

Solid Company that Cares about People and getting better

Former Employee - Sales Manager in San Diego, CA

I worked at 220 Group full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Fun company culture with lots of events and group activities. Padres Game, Del Mar Races and more. Dedicated to improving their product and services. Trevor, the owner, is always pushing for and encouraging ideas from every level of the company and he is always willing listen to feedback from employees about how to improve the product and company culture. Recently started a profit sharing give back to employees. ...

Cons

Early start time 7 AM Loyalty- sometimes they hang on to employees to long and could be quicker to get rid of the bad apples

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on improving and building a positive work place, because the people that get it, appreciate it.

Good place to work

Former Employee - Marketing Consultant

I worked at 220 Group full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

This is a great place to learn and grow. The marketing department is always looking for new ways to get ahead of the game. You will get the opportunity to work with a variety of clients, and will become a better consultant.

Cons

220 is a smaller company. It is growing, but because it is smaller, you will need to wear many hats and be willing to put in the work to make the company successful.

A truly great company

Former Employee - Marketing Consultant in San Diego, CA

I worked at 220 Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

One of the best teams I've ever worked with and some of the best management I have worked for, the people at this company are indeed second to none!

Cons

I had a great experience at 220 but if you are not motivated and don't possess a strong work ethic, this job probably isn't for you.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Found 46 reviews