Updated May 23, 2020

4.6
2313 President Ken Lear
Ken Lear
Pros
  • "The fact that hard work and effort is rewarded is a plus(in 6 reviews)

• "They teach you sales skills and leadership skills(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "I later found out it was essentially door to door sales or something similar starting off no matter what through reviews(in 9 reviews)

• "They don't tell you it's a door to door sales job 6 days a week until you've excepted the offer(in 9 reviews)

1. "A great opportunity to learn and grow while having fun and making money$
    quot;

Current Employee - Account Manager in Detroit, MI

I have been working at 2313 full-time for less than a year

Pros

The team here really takes care of their people. Everyone grows at their own pace here so they give you a great opportunity to advance your career quickly.

Cons

Outside influences can make the job seem challenging at times but with the correct mentality and a great attitude, you can turn any situation into a positive.

23132020-04-26
  2. "Don't do it"

1.0
    Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at 2313 full-time

Pros

There is nothing pro about this.

Cons

This is a pyramid scheme

23132020-05-24
  3. "Great Work Enviroment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

I have been working at 2313 full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's defintely ​​​​​a fun almost family work enviroment​​.​ I also loved the oppurtunity​​ provided to grow fairly quickly.

Cons

Well ​I moved here from California for this position so I've never seen a real winter so it's been hard adjusting to Michigan and working with a new company all at once. The position is​ sales so rejection isn't fun, it's fast paced​​ environment isnt​ for ​everyone.

23132020-04-17
  4. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Farmington, MI

I have been working at 2313 full-time for less than a year

Pros

Culture is amazing, Team is extremely supportive and the management staff is one of the best I have ever worked with. if you are looking for a long term career/ opportunity to grow. Look no further, Ken is one of the nicest human beings I've ever met and I've never had a leader as profound as him. Taylor is the coolest person in the world and one of the smartest woman I've ever met as well. I love my 2313 family.

Cons

I have seen no cons to this job

23132020-04-11
  5. "You Need The Skills Learned Here"

Former Employee - Team Leader in Fraser, MI

I worked at 2313 full-time for more than a year

Pros

You learn how to become successful, how to apply the success habits of others to your life. You learn how a successful business operates, and many others like this one. You learn how teamwork really makes the dream work. You learn disciplines that can only be taught. You learn how to be responsible and take control of your life, understanding your opportunity. I learned how to be successful from the habits learned with this company.

Cons

Some people just are not ready to be successful, and that is ok, it is just not the right time. You have to really apply yourself and know what you want and can do.

23132019-11-23

December 1, 2019Management Team

Thank you for the review, we appreciate you! I am so happy you have taken the skills you learned with us on to your passions in life. Stay in touch and we wish you the best! Sincerely, Ken

6. "The best opportunity I could ever ask for"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Farmington Hills, MI

I have been working at 2313 full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have loved my experience working with 2313 Inc. The amount of time that is spent on my personal development is insane. They pay me to learn! I was so excited to be a part of this new Retail program. I love working with people face to face and I have learned so much about sales, marketing, working with customers, and management. Ken is by far the best leader I could ever ask to have. He puts in so much time to personally develop his people and that is not something I've found anywhere else. I will definitely continue to take everything in through my journey with this company and I can't wait to see what I have accomplished years from now with the help of Ken and the rest of the 2313 Inc team!

Cons

No cons for me. This position is not for the lazy. It is performance based so it is all up to the individual to put in the work to grow. You must have a student mentality.

23132019-10-12

October 12, 2019Management Team

Thankyou for your review. As you know a Core Value of ours is People before Profit, and by spending time developing you professionally my hope is you live a fulfilled life by loving coming to work everyday. I appreciate you noticing the effort. We are excited about seeing you reach your full potential. Sincerely, Ken

"Amazing People & Opportunity to Grow!"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Farmington Hills, MI

I have been working at 2313 full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great Work Environment. Pay. Flexibility. No Seniority, Growth based on Performance. Not Corporate America!

Cons

The only cons here are for lazy entitled employees.

23132019-09-23

September 26, 2019Management Team

Thanks so much for your review! We appreciate the feedback. I'm so happy to hear you're having a great experience. -Ken

8. "More than a job"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Farmington Hills, MI

I have been working at 2313 full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work pays off, great culture (high energy), & huge opportunity to grow.

Cons

You won't make money if you don't work for it. You won't grow if you don't pursue growth.

23132019-09-18

September 26, 2019Management Team

This is so great to hear! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. Best, Ken

9. "All Gas No Brakes!!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Farmington Hills, MI

I have been working at 2313 part-time for less than a year

Pros

Such a positive and motivating place to work. Everyone has such amazing attitudes and drive to be successful. Ken is so understanding, he believes in the growth of his employees and wants them to be the best version of themselves as they can be.

Cons

I wouldn't even say it is a downfall but you have to work hard for success there isn't time to be lazy. Your future is in your hands!

23132019-07-22

September 3, 2019Management Team

I'm so glad you've enjoyed working with us. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. Warm regards, Ken

"Door to door sales with cult tactics"

1.0
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at 2313 full-time

Pros

None I can think of

Cons

They don't tell you it's a door to door sales job 6 days a week until you've excepted the offer. Stay away from this company.

23132019-08-18

September 3, 2019Management Team

Hi there! I really appreciate your feedback and I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't have a positive experience with us. I'd love to learn more about where things went wrong, if you'd be open to having a short chat on the phone or over coffee. And one thing I'd like to add is a bit of news that as of September 4th we are fully transitioning operations in Farmington Hills to working on a retail campaign within a retail environment. We will no longer be doing outside sales here in MI. We have been training in Atlanta for the last few weeks and are excited to embark on this new journey. I'd love to answer any questions that you might have and of course address any concerns about your experience. We're always looking to improve wherever we can and I'd welcome your feedback. Please reach out to me at the office if you'd like! Hope to chat soon, Ken

• 1