24 Seven Talent Reviews in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

24 Seven Talent Chicago Reviews

Chicago, IL

3.9
Celeste Gudas

Pros
  • The team here really cares, not only about their candidates and clients but also about one another (in 9 reviews)

• They have a fully stocked kitchen, Ice Cream Thursdays during the summer, and a massage therapist on staff (in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • There could be a bit more flexibility in terms of work/life balance (in 5 reviews)

• There is another review from me on here which is positive- that's because upper management BEGGED my team to get on here and write positive reviews (in 5 reviews)

"Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Of all the staffing firms I've worked at, 24 Seven Chicago is by far the best. It's one of the few staffing firms where the word TEAM stands for something. We rely heavily on each other for success so it's incredibly important that everyone who works here pull their own weight and be self-motivated. As a result, the team is very close knit and works together to achieve a common goal. It's incredibly refreshing.

This, I believe, can be attributed to intentional cultural and procedural decisions made by management in order to, over the years, create a well oiled machine that has helped me, and my colleagues, become successful. My coworkers are unparalleled. I’ve never worked in an office where people are so willing to help and support each other in addition to tackling their own responsibilities. I’m proud to be part of a team full of smart, professional, highly motivated, and talented people.

Part of what makes working here so great is that we’re treated like adults by management. Staffing is not for the faint of heart so the culture here is one that promotes a work-life balance and, dare I say it, fun! I love what I do and I'm allowed to have fun while I do it. While we're all, account and sales managers alike, held to very achievable goals, we're not micromanaged and are allowed room to breathe. The leadership here is one that trusts its employees and hard work is recognized and rewarded.

One thing that I appreciate most, is that the office atmosphere is not one motivated by fear. Mistakes aren't seen as the end all be all but instead I’ve been given countless opportunities to learn and encouraged to excel using the support systems that are readily accessible to me.

In some companies, it's rare to rub elbows with anyone in upper management so there's something to be said for leadership that is in the trenches with us daily and VERY transparent about expectations. I feel like they have the best interest of each employee in mind and voices are heard.

Needless to say, I enjoy coming in everyday and working with people who are just as passionate about what they do as I am.

Cons

None that I can think of.

"NEEDS BETTER LEADERSHIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I worked at 24 Seven Talent (More than 3 years)

Pros

They highly value their clients and candidates

Cons

-Limited opportunities to grow
    -Low salary
    -Poor Management

"Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Chicago, IL

Pros

I have been an employee of 24 Seven for 2 years. Joining the team has been extremely positive on both a professional and personal level. I genuinely look forward to coming to work each day. I am continually engaged, led by proven leaders and enjoy being part of this extraordinary team.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to share.