KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

24 Seven Talent Reviews

Updated Oct 24, 2021

Found 257 of over 397 reviews

3.8
24 Seven Talent Founder, Chairman and CEO Celeste Gudas and Anthony Donnarumma (no image)
Celeste Gudas and Anthony Donnarumma
Pros
  • "Stocked kitchen, back massages (if you can book an appointment which is really tough), ice cream Thursdays in the Summer(in 18 reviews)

• "Company culture is collaborative and fun(in 12 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Terrible upper management, bad HR(in 14 reviews)

• "No one can relax while on PTO because your jobs are given away(in 11 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of 24 Seven Talent and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0

Great company

Oct 24, 2021 - Business Development Manager in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

People. Professionalism. Bosses were helpful and caring. Efficient and effective remote set up. Good training.

Cons

Not many cons for the company.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good Company!

Sep 22, 2021 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Started with the company in the last year and have really enjoyed my time. Lots of opportunities for growth internally and commission structure is a plus. Remote work flexibility is also super great!

Cons

Lack of culture and community since starting. I know who I work with, but wish the company would do some type of get together or in-person event so people could get to know one another a bit better since starting remote.

Marketing Manager

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing!

3. 2.0
      Current Employee

Eh

Oct 1, 2021 - Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Other than helping me find the job, nothing

Cons

Like a typical staffing agency, they don't provide any value, and passively get income from every hard hour of work I put in for the client. They also don't respond to emails requesting a raise.

Marketing Manager

We're sorry your experience was not as expected. For more information on our process please visit our website.

4. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Reliable Starting Career

Sep 16, 2021 - Designer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Paid weekly and good communication when needed

Cons

Contract work which comes with it's own risks

Thank you for sharing!

5. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

The most toxic place I have ever worked - please read this.

Sep 13, 2021 - Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

They have a good compensation structure, but it is absolutely not worth it.

Cons

I have never seen a more toxic internal work culture. They have absolutely no trust in their employees and micro-manage every single little detail. They meet twice a day every single day and go over every single job requisition with the entire staff. It is incredibly unnecessary and a waste of time - this makes it so you don't have time during the day to get work done and you will have to work an absurd amount of overtime (unpaid because you are salary, mind you) to fill requisitions. Even with 30-40 requisitions on your plate, and even if you are averaging 20-30 submissions a week, you will get screamed at in the daily meetings if you don't have the time to get to something. Upper management is ridiculously toxic, pretends to listen to feedback but then does literally nothing about it. Turnover is insane because no one can stand the environment. They have the "fake nice" thing down to a science. I could say so much more but truly please take this warning into strong consideration, there are way better agencies out there that will actually treat you like a human being, and any good reviews you see on here are bribed out of people. This is not a good place to work.

7 people found this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Love it!

Aug 8, 2021 - Senior Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great team, great clients, great compensation and great environment. They treat their employees with respect and let them do what they do best.

Cons

There is nothing I can think of at the moment. Have really been enjoying working for the company.

Thank you for sharing!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

Amazing Organization!

Jul 27, 2021 - Recruiter in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Quality business model - Amazing people

Cons

- None, if I were to open my own staffing firm - this is the model I would follow

8. 3.0

Intro to Sales

Jul 29, 2021 - Business Development Coordinator in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

small company with great employees. Training and career growth available. Great location in downtown Seattle!

Cons

heavy cold calling, repetitive tasks, and standard in office 9-6 hours with standard vacation time.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

nice place

Jul 13, 2021 - Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

enjoying my time--love working remotely

Cons

good team nothing bad to say

Marketing Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience!

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

So grateful for 24Seven

Jul 9, 2021 - Product Photographer in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The 24Seven team has been absolutely amazing in helping my career progress in a positive and inspiring way, I've found so many incredible opportunities through 24Seven! LOVE them!!

Cons

None, they communicate really well and are very responsive and considerate!

1 person found this review helpful

Marketing Manager

Thank you for sharing with us!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 257 Reviews