24 Seven Talent Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.5
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Celeste Gudas

Pros
  • Staffing is not for the faint of heart so the culture here is one that promotes a work-life balance and, dare I say it, fun (in 7 reviews)

• They have a fully stocked kitchen, Ice Cream Thursdays during the summer, and a massage therapist on staff (in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • There could be a bit more flexibility in terms of work/life balance (in 5 reviews)

• There is another review from me on here which is positive- that's because upper management BEGGED my team to get on here and write positive reviews (in 5 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Amazing company to work for!"

Current Employee - Senior Business Development Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Business Development Manager in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

24Seven is truly an exceptional company to work for. Leadership provides the support you need to be successful. They do not micromanage but are 100% there when you need help or advice.

The environment is very positive- we work hard but everyone is encouraging and has a team mentality. There is also huge opportunity for upward movement and increased compensation. Each individual is largely in control of their total comp which is exciting and motivating.

I would definitely recommend 24Seven to anyone looking for a new position. I am lucky to be part of such an amazing team

Cons

There could be a bit more flexibility in terms of work/life balance.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing :)

24 Seven Talent Response

Sep 2, 2016 – Marketing Assistant

What a compliment! We are so pleased to hear about your experience at 24 Seven. We plan to continue to do the best we can in ensuring success and happiness. Thank you for your hard work and ... More

2. "Excellent company to work for."

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I have learned a tremendous amount in my years with 24 Seven and feel that is has been a nurturing environment to grow in. I have had the opportunity to work with amazingly talented people and have developed long lasting relationships from both a personal and professional standpoint.

Cons

Cons are few and far between. My experience has, for the most part, been very positive.

3. "Office Manager"

Current Employee - Office Manager in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Cool office space - We have a full blown kitchen!
    - Central downtown location: shopping, restaurants, hotels, entertainment, etc
    - Team environmment, everyone helps eachother out
    - Excellent work/ life balance
    - Promotes from within - Your hardwork is appreciated!
    - Works with well promient Seattle based companies

Cons

transportation benefits could use improvement.

Advice to Management

24 Seven is a great working environment. You get to work with talented creatives and well known clients. The seattle team are made of motivated hardworking go-getters. Its a pleasure to see them on daily basis.

5. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time

Pros

-- Engaged coworkers
    -- Good compensation plans and base salary
    -- Clear understanding of performance expectations
    -- Good communication
    -- Thorough training

Cons

You work with a ton of people everyday, so sometimes there's some tension. This is, of course, to be expected and is the nature of the job / any company of this size. This isn't the place where you can keep your head down and stick to yourself, so wouldn't recommend 24 Seven if that's what you're looking for. Again, not really a con.

"Really Amazing!"

Current Employee - Full Time Account Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Full Time Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Really dynamic and integrated company where you are enabled to work within the industries and fields you are actually interested in! Management really allows you to grow within your own role and move up. Great to be part of a company that actually cares about their employees, candidates, and clients.

Cons

none, it is a great company atmosphere

"GREAT Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Business Development in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Business Development in New York, NY

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time

Pros

Building relationships with good clients alongside some really wonderful people.
    We try to laugh and have fun even with the pressure of delivering top talent.

Cons

Working with a constantly changing business environment is challenging.
    Our service is connecting people with people...sometimes this can be very unpredictable! You have to learn to let go of control and focus on being a good partner to your clients.

8. "Great Workplace - Great Company & Great Co-Workers"

Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

We're provided with the tools we need to succeed. We're treated with respect and management is there to assist you and help you be successful. The teams here are terrific and people are supportive of each other in a competitive environment. I really love working here.

Cons

Company benefits are average. As recruiters we see benefits from many companies and ours do not stack up to many other employers. Medical, dental and vision are good but no flex spending or 401K match unless you're a low wage earner.

"The best company to work for in NYC"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Working at 24 Seven has many Pros. Among them are a positive, supportive environment where your opinions & ideas are welcomed & encouraged. You are surrounded by intelligent, creative & ambitious colleagues who inspire you to grow personally & professionally on a daily basis. 24 Seven also does not have a glass ceiling so you can grow internally, relocate to other offices & therefore never feeling like your career is stagnating. From a cultural standpoint, long-lasting friendships are made here which can be uncommon in the workplace. 24 Seven believes in treating their employees with respect & by doing so has created the most positive of environments.

Cons

If there are any, I have yet to experience them

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing

10. "A Women-Owned Business with Incredible Opportunities for Career Growth!"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

From the day I started at 24 Seven, I knew I'd landed my dream job and at a company I can truly respect. No workplace is perfect, so for reality's sake I won't paint it to be, but it is truly the only place I have worked where management continuously works to develop the team because they genuinely want us to succeed. There is also incredible potential for growth, and a strong team of management and resources in place to help make that growth a reality. The expectations for employee performance here are fairly high, but management has a keen eye for rising stars and top-performers, so the competition to meet and exceed those expectations is also high (but healthy). It definitely is a pleasure to come to work every day with colleagues who are just as motivated and energized as I am to take on new challenges!

Cons

Nothing notable, really - minor malades that are par for the course at any workplace.

"Amazing company to work for that fosters GROWTH!"

Pros

I've been working at 24 Seven for 5 years now & haven't even updated my resume, because I'm that confident in 24 SEVEN! Not only do they foster growth, but the work environment is an enjoyable one! All of my colleagues are smart, driven & personable. There is also endless financial potential.

Cons

Hummm...that's a tough one. 24 Seven is always evolving, growing & learning. We're ahead of the curve & always breaking new ground. With that comes challenges being so innovative, but there isn't any huge con I can think of.

Advice to Management

Check in a little more on us...see what's really going on, so you can learn from us too.