Cover image for 24 Seven Talent

24 Seven Talent

Engaged Employer

24 Seven Talent

Add a Review

24 Seven Talent Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Nov 14, 2023

Found 20 of over 546 reviews

4.1
24 Seven Talent CEO Anthony Donnarumma
Anthony Donnarumma

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your exclusive Company Bowl™ on Community. Join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
  • "People are nice but fake.(in 26 reviews)
  • "The IT team is great(in 23 reviews)
  • "Good pay(in 17 reviews)
  • "Office Culture is great.(in 17 reviews)
  • "Good training.(in 12 reviews)
Cons

Ratings by Demographics

Want more options?

This rating reflects the overall rating of 24 Seven Talent and is not affected by filters.

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 1.0
      Sep 23, 2016
      Former Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Stocked kitchen/snacks (if you care about this) Ability to make good money Great office locations

Cons

Upper management is terrible, and makes for a very toxic environment. Work life balance is non-existent Health benefits are incredibly expensive A 'Women Owned' business, yet there is no respect for family obligations, no work from home options, very minimal maternity leave Company culture is is all around toxic

We are so sorry your experience at 24 Seven was as such. We take your feedback seriously in making changes in the future to ensure a positive work environment. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we can improve.

Nov 17, 2020
        Manager
        Current Intern
        Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing people great pay! Work life balance

Cons

Nothing I think that it is great

2. Join the 24 Seven Talent team
        See Our Latest Jobs
          Feb 17, 2017
          Former Employee
          Business Outlook

Pros

- In recruiting or business development, you can make a pretty good living. - You get to work with very well known clients - Great work/life balance - Stocked kitchen, back massages (if you can book an appointment which is really tough), ice cream Thursdays in the Summer. - Pretty generous PTO once you have been there a few years

Cons

- No real room for growth. - Health insurance is very expensive - Training could be a lot better. - Employee morale is sinking fast

We appreciate your feedback and are sorry to hear your feelings about 24 Seven have changed. We take your concerns to heart when structuring future internal affairs and we are dedicated to making 24 Seven a positive experience for all of our employees. Thank you for your service to us.

Jun 5, 2013
            Account Manager
            Business Outlook

Pros

Positive work environment Friendly staff Able to manage your own desk Opportunity to be extremely successful

Cons

Work life balance Location of the office

Jan 19, 2016
              Current Employee, more than 5 years
              Business Outlook

Pros

Great compensation as a recruiter with commission, fun in office perks. Good place if you care about making money

Cons

Cut throat, favoritism owards legacy employees even when not warranted. Not great work life balance

1. 4.0
                Nov 5, 2019
                Marketing Specialist
                Current Employee, more than 1 year
                Los Angeles, CA
                Business Outlook

Pros

There are several acceleration programs to constantly work towards the next step Incredible work/life balance Managers are accessible and encouraging Flexibility with working from different offices (12 globally) Depending on the office - birthday happy hours, free lunches, Friday breakfast (LA only), and promotion celebrations Snacks and full kitchen in all offices Free parking Team building parties throughout the year as well as annual holiday party Dog friendly! Female forward company, female led Ongoing internal programs and referral bonuses

Cons

Several contests available for sales teams but not always available to other departments to participate/claim prizes (PTO days, annual trip, etc.)

1. 1.0
                  Jan 8, 2020
                  Business Development Manager
                  Los Angeles, CA
                  Business Outlook

Pros

- Earning potential - Extensive training - Call on companies you like

Cons

- They require you to be a robot. Calls during strict hours. Must use words/scripts given to you. Entire day is on a strict schedule. - No work/ life balance - Management treats you like a child regardless of experience

Jun 4, 2018
                    Account Manager
                    Former Employee, more than 3 years
                    Business Outlook

Pros

I've met some awesome folks from my time working with the company. When you're in the trenches, the team can feel very supportive depending on specialty you're recruiting for. Office parties are wild and fun. If money is important to you and you don't mind sacrificing for it, you can clean up working here.

Cons

This agency was one of the most unethical I've worked for. I saw some really shady things go down internally that I wished I hadn't. If you're not careful, people will try to steal your accounts and candidates out from under you. It's a cutthroat, fast-paced environment not unlike many agencies but where I had an issue was that there was a complete lack of transparency from senior leadership. Promises for advancement were made and not kept. While the time off was generous, God forbid you take a few days off because when you come back your accounts would be taken or they'd guilt you so bad about taking PTO you'd wish you never left. Support staff is treated like dirt. You're overworked and work life balance is practically non-existent.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We take these reviews seriously and will consider your feedback as we make changes internally.

Apr 13, 2020
                      Business Development Manager
                      Chicago, IL
                      Business Outlook

Pros

Female ran company - CEO is amazing

Cons

No work life balance

Feb 27, 2013
                        Office Manager
                        Current Employee, less than 1 year
                        Seattle, WA
                        Business Outlook

Pros

- Cool office space - We have a full blown kitchen! - Central downtown location: shopping, restaurants, hotels, entertainment, etc - Team environmment, everyone helps eachother out - Excellent work/ life balance - Promotes from within - Your hardwork is appreciated! - Works with well promient Seattle based companies

Cons

transportation benefits could use improvement.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Reviews
                      </>Embed

Popular Careers with 24 Seven Talent Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

Digital Strategy Consultant

Is it bad interview etiquette to ask about salary expectations WHEN the recruiter fails to bring that up in our screener? I did it so we could ensure alignment and the recruiter said she ‘usually waits to do that after the first call’ 🙄

0 Comments

EHS Analytics Manager

Has anyone ever requested another recruiter while starting the interview process? I had a bad experience with one at Republic. It was really bad to the point she wasn't remembering conversations and ghosted me about follow-ups. She reached out to me about a job I applied for a few months ago but I don't want to go through the same experience. Then again, maybe her lack of accountability is indicative of the work environment at that particular company and I shouldn't even bother.

0 Comments

Project Coordinator

I recently applied for a “Project Support Officer” this from the job description it’s pretty much a Project Coordinator/ Manager position. And I have been asked to create a poster to promote an event for young people that have long term health conditions. Now my question is why is the job advertised exactly like a Project Coordinator position, but Im asked to design a poster?! How can that reflect my experience within the project environment? It makes 0 sense to me.

2 Comments

Glassdoor has 546 24 Seven Talent reviews submitted anonymously by 24 Seven Talent employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if 24 Seven Talent is right for you.