Found 20 of over 546 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "SO..If you're into micromanaging this is your place with NO PERSONAL VALUE and horrible benefits." (in 21 reviews)
- "Poor management and communication." (in 15 reviews)
- "There is no support from upper management and a constant turn over especially at the Director level." (in 11 reviews)
- "No work/ life balance" (in 9 reviews)
- "if you have a bad manager at the gig" (in 9 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of 24 Seven Talent and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 1.0Sep 23, 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Stocked kitchen/snacks (if you care about this) Ability to make good money Great office locations
Upper management is terrible, and makes for a very toxic environment. Work life balance is non-existent Health benefits are incredibly expensive A 'Women Owned' business, yet there is no respect for family obligations, no work from home options, very minimal maternity leave Company culture is is all around toxic1024 Seven Talent Response8y
We are so sorry your experience at 24 Seven was as such. We take your feedback seriously in making changes in the future to ensure a positive work environment. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we can improve.
- 5.0Nov 17, 2020ManagerCurrent Intern
Amazing people great pay! Work life balance
Nothing I think that it is great24 Seven Talent Response4y
Thank you for sharing!
- 3.0Feb 17, 2017Anonymous EmployeeFormer EmployeeNew York, NY
- In recruiting or business development, you can make a pretty good living. - You get to work with very well known clients - Great work/life balance - Stocked kitchen, back massages (if you can book an appointment which is really tough), ice cream Thursdays in the Summer. - Pretty generous PTO once you have been there a few years
- No real room for growth. - Health insurance is very expensive - Training could be a lot better. - Employee morale is sinking fast324 Seven Talent Response7y
We appreciate your feedback and are sorry to hear your feelings about 24 Seven have changed. We take your concerns to heart when structuring future internal affairs and we are dedicated to making 24 Seven a positive experience for all of our employees. Thank you for your service to us.
- 5.0Jun 5, 2013Account ManagerCurrent EmployeeNew York, NY
Positive work environment Friendly staff Able to manage your own desk Opportunity to be extremely successful
Work life balance Location of the office1
- 3.0Jan 19, 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsNew York, NY
Great compensation as a recruiter with commission, fun in office perks. Good place if you care about making money
Cut throat, favoritism owards legacy employees even when not warranted. Not great work life balance
- 4.0Nov 5, 2019Marketing SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLos Angeles, CA
There are several acceleration programs to constantly work towards the next step Incredible work/life balance Managers are accessible and encouraging Flexibility with working from different offices (12 globally) Depending on the office - birthday happy hours, free lunches, Friday breakfast (LA only), and promotion celebrations Snacks and full kitchen in all offices Free parking Team building parties throughout the year as well as annual holiday party Dog friendly! Female forward company, female led Ongoing internal programs and referral bonuses
Several contests available for sales teams but not always available to other departments to participate/claim prizes (PTO days, annual trip, etc.)24 Seven Talent Response5y
Thank you for sharing!
- 1.0Jan 8, 2020Business Development ManagerCurrent EmployeeLos Angeles, CA
- Earning potential - Extensive training - Call on companies you like
- They require you to be a robot. Calls during strict hours. Must use words/scripts given to you. Entire day is on a strict schedule. - No work/ life balance - Management treats you like a child regardless of experience5
- 3.0Jun 4, 2018Account ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 years
I've met some awesome folks from my time working with the company. When you're in the trenches, the team can feel very supportive depending on specialty you're recruiting for. Office parties are wild and fun. If money is important to you and you don't mind sacrificing for it, you can clean up working here.
This agency was one of the most unethical I've worked for. I saw some really shady things go down internally that I wished I hadn't. If you're not careful, people will try to steal your accounts and candidates out from under you. It's a cutthroat, fast-paced environment not unlike many agencies but where I had an issue was that there was a complete lack of transparency from senior leadership. Promises for advancement were made and not kept. While the time off was generous, God forbid you take a few days off because when you come back your accounts would be taken or they'd guilt you so bad about taking PTO you'd wish you never left. Support staff is treated like dirt. You're overworked and work life balance is practically non-existent.1924 Seven Talent Response6y
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We take these reviews seriously and will consider your feedback as we make changes internally.
- 3.0Apr 13, 2020Business Development ManagerCurrent EmployeeChicago, IL
Female ran company - CEO is amazing
No work life balance424 Seven Talent Response4y
Thank you for sharing!
- 5.0Feb 27, 2013Office ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSeattle, WA
- Cool office space - We have a full blown kitchen! - Central downtown location: shopping, restaurants, hotels, entertainment, etc - Team environmment, everyone helps eachother out - Excellent work/ life balance - Promotes from within - Your hardwork is appreciated! - Works with well promient Seattle based companies
transportation benefits could use improvement.