3 Day Blinds Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.9
Dave Hall

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "I love working as a Design Consultant with 3 Day Blinds because of the flexible schedule, great pay with an awesome bonus structure and amazing support" (in 11 reviews)

• "Able to set own schedule, option to have holidays off ( not paid) & work from home" (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "but you have customer service support, manager support, and coworkers are always eager and willing to help" (in 10 reviews)

• "no vacation or sick pay for design consultants" (in 9 reviews)

1. "Design Conultant"

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Fantastic job! Positive, supportive environment. Great pay!

Cons

None. I love my job!

2. "3 Day Blinds Design Consultant"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Design Consultant in San Diego, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The best part of 3 Day Blinds is not being stuck behind a desk all day. You are out in the field and every appointment is different which makes your day fly by. You feel like you are running your own business and have the opportunity and tools to really make it grow ! There is also so much support within the company. 3 Day Blinds offers several different ways to reach out for support with questions and designs such as DC phone help line and online chat. Also your team is one of your biggest supporters. Every area has its team and with the San Diego team we all support each other with anything and everything. Everyone is always willing to share knowledge and help with random questions.

Cons

A con to 3 day blinds would be designing a complicated application. Some designs are by the book but some are a little bit more difficult. These challenges can make any employee nervous because of course you want the order to be perfect. On the more difficult jobs this is where the support really comes in handy. The support team gives you several options for reaching out that can help you complete the order correctly and successfully .

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing. The support given from management at 3 day blinds in above any other I have worked for. Management gives the tools for success and as long as you follow it then the results will show.

3. "Design Cosultant"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Design Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have many years of experience in the window treatment field and have had opportunities to work for any number of companies. I am glad I chose to work for 3 Day Blinds. They treat the employees like family and there is a great emphasis on teamwork. The opportunities for success are at your fingertips. I can say that even if you do not have any experience they will train you and teach you to have a great career in the window treatment field.

Cons

There are no cons working for 3 Day Blinds

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing .

4. "Design Consultant"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Design Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

the company really cares for the employees and the customers. Great place to work, very flexable, company management is available to answer questions, great benefits, and really fights for both the client and their employees

Cons

For the designer, sometimes it's hard to get answers to client issues resolved as fast as I would like,, but they will follow through.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

5. "I am currently employed as a Design Consultant at 3 Day Blinds and love it!"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Design Consultant in Irvine, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

3 Day Blinds offers it's Design Consultants a supportive work environment with stability, flexibility and opportunity. They are very involved and take great care of their customers and employees. It is a great company to work for!

Cons

Since 3 Day Blinds offers custom made window treatments, it can be a little nerve racking as a Design Consultant to not make errors and disappoint your Client. But the company offers great in class and in the field training to help reduce the chance of making a mistake.

Advice to Management

Continue to go above and beyond to make your employees and customers happy!

6. "Great Place to work"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Design Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

In going into clients' homes I am able to see such a variety of living spaces. Multi million dollar properties, 100 year old homes, new build townhomes and everything in between. Enjoyable to help clients with an aspect of decorating their living areas. Financial compensation is generous with several ways to contribute to your own success.

Cons

Very detail oriented position. Must be "on" and engaged for every appointment to ensure your client gets exactly what they need.

Advice to Management

Keep expanding our product line as Design Consultants get excited to present new items and clients love the selection.

7. "Fun Place To Work With Awesome Earning Potential"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Design Consultant in Miami, FL

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time (More than a year)

Pros

SGA Program, this company gives more leads than any sales job I've ever had, but they will add to your bonus for bringing in your own leads. Earning potential is huge. The company provides everything you need in terms of samples and technology, it's all top notch.

Cons

Everything was explained to me when I came on board and I understood the job, no complaints so far!

Advice to Management

More team events would be nice, it's great to meet with your coworkers when the job is solo out in the field.

8. "Design Consultant"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Naperville, IL
    Current Employee - Design Consultant in Naperville, IL

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

3 Day Blinds manufactures the highest quality products that I am proud to sell to my customers. The management team all the way up to the CEO cares about their employees, products and service more than any company I have ever seen. They are down to earth quality people all around. I know my customers are in good hands and are going to be happy with their purchase for years, even decades to come. It's a great feeling to be treated with respect an in high regard, and know that your employer has your back under any circumstance. It's a shame that there are few companies left that have the integrity and culture like 3 Day Blinds.

Cons

There are ups and downs to selling, and the company goes through growth spurts that can be challenging but that is only because they always strive to be better in every way.

Advice to Management

My district manager is the best, so don't move him!!!!

9. "Design Consultant"

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time

Pros

The company is amazing! 3 Day Blinds starts employees off with a phenomenal month long training process. I have to say they were open and honest about not only the hours but the potential for earnings. They want you to succeed and don't play games saying one thing and doing another.

I also have to say I appreciate their values to their employees as well as customers. You can tell right from the start that they want each and every employee to succeed. This starts at management, but it gets even better. The co-workers are without a doubt a huge reason why you want to work here. They support each other. They build you up. There isn't competition, jealousy or backstabbing. They truly want each other to succeed and demonstrate it in so many ways.

Cons

There are days that can be long, but they are well worth it.

Advice to Management

It would be great if co workers would get together after work hours, but my guess it would be difficult to get us all together given the distance we live from one another.

10. "Company that cares"

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time

Pros

Culture of a company that cares about its employees
    uncapped earning potential and work from home

Cons

none -- company provides opportunity to take appts and we are expected to generate referral sales.

Advice to Management

none