3 Day Blinds Reviews | Glassdoor

3 Day Blinds Reviews

Updated Nov 2, 2019

3.7
3 Day Blinds CEO Dave Hall (no image)
Dave Hall

"Design Conultant"

Current Employee - Design Consultant

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Fantastic job! Positive, supportive environment. Great pay!

Cons

None. I love my job!

3 Day Blinds2018-11-13

"3 Day Blinds Design Consultant"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in San Diego, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for less than a year

Pros

The best part of 3 Day Blinds is not being stuck behind a desk all day. You are out in the field and every appointment is different which makes your day fly by. You feel like you are running your own business and have the opportunity and tools to really make it grow ! There is also so much support within the company. 3 Day Blinds offers several different ways to reach out for support with questions and designs such... as DC phone help line and online chat. Also your team is one of your biggest supporters. Every area has its team and with the San Diego team we all support each other with anything and everything. Everyone is always willing to share knowledge and help with random questions.

Cons

A con to 3 day blinds would be designing a complicated application. Some designs are by the book but some are a little bit more difficult. These challenges can make any employee nervous because of course you want the order to be perfect. On the more difficult jobs this is where the support really comes in handy. The support team gives you several options for reaching out that can help you complete the order... correctly and successfully .

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing. The support given from management at 3 day blinds in above any other I have worked for. Management gives the tools for success and as long as you follow it then the results will show.

3 Day Blinds2018-11-12

"Design Cosultant"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have many years of experience in the window treatment field and have had opportunities to work for any number of companies. I am glad I chose to work for 3 Day Blinds. They treat the employees like family and there is a great emphasis on teamwork. The opportunities for success are at your fingertips. I can say that even if you do not have any experience they will train you and teach you to have a great career... in the window treatment field.

Cons

There are no cons working for 3 Day Blinds

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing .

3 Day Blinds2018-11-11
  4. "I am currently employed as a Design Consultant at 3 Day Blinds and love it!"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Irvine, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for less than a year

Pros

3 Day Blinds offers it's Design Consultants a supportive work environment with stability, flexibility and opportunity. They are very involved and take great care of their customers and employees. It is a great company to work for!

Cons

Since 3 Day Blinds offers custom made window treatments, it can be a little nerve racking as a Design Consultant to not make errors and disappoint your Client. But the company offers great in class and in the field training to help reduce the chance of making a mistake.

Advice to Management

Continue to go above and beyond to make your employees and customers happy!

3 Day Blinds2018-11-09
  5. "Design consultant"

Current Employee - Designer in Irvine, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

They supply you with all the sales tools and samples for in-home sales. They have a customer care team designated for the designers for all our needs.

Cons

You need to be organized as the days can run long.

3 Day Blinds2018-11-09

"Design Consultant"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

the company really cares for the employees and the customers. Great place to work, very flexable, company management is available to answer questions, great benefits, and really fights for both the client and their employees

Cons

For the designer, sometimes it's hard to get answers to client issues resolved as fast as I would like,, but they will follow through.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

3 Day Blinds2018-11-08
  7. "Great Place to work"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

In going into clients' homes I am able to see such a variety of living spaces. Multi million dollar properties, 100 year old homes, new build townhomes and everything in between. Enjoyable to help clients with an aspect of decorating their living areas. Financial compensation is generous with several ways to contribute to your own success.

Cons

Very detail oriented position. Must be "on" and engaged for every appointment to ensure your client gets exactly what they need.

Advice to Management

Keep expanding our product line as Design Consultants get excited to present new items and clients love the selection.

3 Day Blinds2018-11-08
  8. "Endless Potential"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

3 Day Blinds provides all of your marketing material, samples to show your clients, and extensive, continual product/selling training (they even pay you while you're in training!) As a design consultant, the pay is unmatched to any sales job: It's a commission and bonus structure, so there is endless potential to make money, which is up to you (I have made more money every year & have been with the company for... 7 years). They provide all of your leads and even reward you for bringing in your own leads. They provide full benefits & despite being a large corporate company, they make sure your voice is heard; constantly evolving to the benefit of everyone. Your schedule is flexible & you're not at a desk or in an office, so you basically get to run your own business, but backed by a great company.

Cons

It is certainly not a job for everyone and can be stressful at times. You have to be able to adapt quickly, manage time well & work with all types of people, as you are in people's homes all day. Although the commission/bonus pay structure is a plus, the pay is not always the same every month, so you have to be able to manage your business wisely and put in the work.

9. "Company that cares"

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time

Pros

Culture of a company that cares about its employees uncapped earning potential and work from home

Cons

none -- company provides opportunity to take appts and we are expected to generate referral sales.

Advice to Management

none

10. "Design Consultant"

Current Employee - Design Consultant

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time

Pros

The company is amazing! 3 Day Blinds starts employees off with a phenomenal month long training process. I have to say they were open and honest about not only the hours but the potential for earnings. They want you to succeed and don't play games saying one thing and doing another. I also have to say I appreciate their values to their employees as well as customers. You can tell right from the start that... they want each and every employee to succeed. This starts at management, but it gets even better. The co-workers are without a doubt a huge reason why you want to work here. They support each other. They build you up. There isn't competition, jealousy or backstabbing. They truly want each other to succeed and demonstrate it in so many ways.

Cons

There are days that can be long, but they are well worth it.

Advice to Management

It would be great if co workers would get together after work hours, but my guess it would be difficult to get us all together given the distance we live from one another.

Found 161 reviews