3 Day Blinds Reviews | Glassdoor

3 Day Blinds Reviews

Updated 2 Nov 2019

3.7
3 Day Blinds CEO Dave Hall (no image)
Dave Hall
  1. "Design Consultant"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Naperville, IL

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

3 Day Blinds manufactures the highest quality products that I am proud to sell to my customers. The management team all the way up to the CEO cares about their employees, products and service more than any company I have ever seen. They are down to earth quality people all around. I know my customers are in good hands and are going to be happy with their purchase for years, even decades to come. It's a great... feeling to be treated with respect an in high regard, and know that your employer has your back under any circumstance. It's a shame that there are few companies left that have the integrity and culture like 3 Day Blinds.

Cons

There are ups and downs to selling, and the company goes through growth spurts that can be challenging but that is only because they always strive to be better in every way.

Advice to Management

My district manager is the best, so don't move him!!!!

3 Day Blinds2018-11-07
  2. "Fun Place To Work With Awesome Earning Potential"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Miami, FL

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than a year

Pros

SGA Program, this company gives more leads than any sales job I've ever had, but they will add to your bonus for bringing in your own leads. Earning potential is huge. The company provides everything you need in terms of samples and technology, it's all top notch.

Cons

Everything was explained to me when I came on board and I understood the job, no complaints so far!

Advice to Management

More team events would be nice, it's great to meet with your coworkers when the job is solo out in the field.

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

4. "Design Consultant"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Roslyn, NY

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for less than a year

Pros

Joining 3 Day has truly been one of the best career decisions I ever made; I have spent the entirety of my career in the interior design field and dealt with long grueling office hours, backstabbing from fellow designers as well as complete disregard or compensation for large projects I designed. With 3 Day I am able to work from home so I spend more time with my son, I have the privilege of working with an... incredibly supportive and unified group of fellow designers as well as a manager who feels than a nurturing den mother/cheerleader as opposed to the tyrants I have experienced in the past! The absolute best part, however, is that the harder you work the more money you make! What you put into this company you receive ten-fold, I am honestly the happiest I have ever been!

Cons

You must be extremely organized and on top of your appointments and clients as you are essentially running your own business. Time management is also crucial so your work life must be disciplined.

3 Day Blinds2018-11-06
  5. "3-day blinds has been an excellent career choice with outstanding benefits for the past 6 years."

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have enjoyed working for 3 Day Blinds because of the flexibility, earning potential and the outstanding benefits.

Cons

You need to be a self-motivated type of individual that can take charge of his or her own business.

Advice to Management

Continue to offer the support to The Design Consultants as you always have.

3 Day Blinds2018-11-06
  6. "A Total Team Atmospher !!!!"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Phila, PA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

As stated above a total team atmosphere There is no I in TEAM A nurturing environment, From Start to Finish all Teams Strive to provide the best customer Experience which Allows it Different team members to shine From Appointment Services to Design Consultants To Manufacturing/Production to Customer Care/Installed services to Accounting all these different teams work together to make ... my Job As a Design Consultant Easy !! and Provide our Customers with a Quality Product which I Can Proudly stand behind. From My LMC To District Manager to Regional Manager To Upper Management . I always feel That as an employee I have a voice and they listen to Problems and concerns and Provide Up to date information and Constantly Training not only on Products/ Style but also creative ways on utilizing and enhancing Selling Skills. Which is very Valuable to A Design Consultant.

Cons

I have no Cons I can Honestly say with the Company Just keep Listening and Doing !!!

Advice to Management

As a Design Consultant it is helpful to receive the Good and Bad and how I can Improve my Job Performance . Just keep up the good work with all Inclusion of the TEAM !!

3 Day Blinds2018-11-06
  7. "District Sales Manager"

Current Employee - District Sales Manager

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Culture, commitment to quality products, approachable and caring leadership, and invested in field employee training and development (examples - extensive new hire training and onboarding program for Design Consultants, biweekly team meetings with skill sharpening).

Cons

Pace and volume of tasks for some can be overwhelming - we accomplish a lot in a short amount of time.

3 Day Blinds2018-11-06
  8. "Good Company, Good People, Good Leader"

Current Employee - Design/Sales Consultant in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great team who are very focused on providing great service to our clients. Amazing learning experience for my first year. Wonderful leader with tons of support wherever and when it's needed! Big potential to earn lots of money with flexible schedule for life/work balance.

Cons

No cons from my experience.

3 Day Blinds2018-11-06
  9. "Local Market Manager"

Current Employee - Local Market Specialist in Dallas, TX

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than a year

Pros

support, top to bottom communication in the company, huge growth potential

Cons

none, i love my company

3 Day Blinds2018-11-05
  10. "Design consultant"

Current Employee - Design/Sales Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Training and expertise is a must. They make sure you know what you are doing. Of course there is still a learning curve but as a company they are very organized and the potential is there. They provide leads and help educate you to build your own. Flexibility in schedule. Wonderdul team environment. Excellent resources.

Cons

I would say it can be busy and tedious and hours are put in but it gets easier and less time consuming as you grow your business in the area.

Advice to Management

Include free carwashes or oil changes for your top presidents club members!

3 Day Blinds2018-11-05

"This is the best company I have ever worked for, hands down."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

3 Day Blinds is an outstanding company to work for- Autonomy & Freedom. Great Executive team & corporate culture. They are extremely professional, have a strong management & leadership team. They have ample growth opportunities and encourage their employees to succeed. Sky is the limit with 3 Day Blinds. My Boss is the best boss you could ever ask for. It has been a pleasure working with her. I... look up to her & learn so much from her every single day. She is a heartbeat of the company. I am a new mom and they have been very understanding, flexible, helpful and supportive. Great benefits. This is the best company I have ever worked for, hands down. I am proud to be a part of such a phenomenal team. I truly look forward coming to work every morning.

Cons

Keep up the great work!

3 Day Blinds2018-08-15