3 Day Blinds Reviews | Glassdoor

3 Day Blinds Reviews

Updated Aug 26, 2019

Found 159 reviews

3.6
3 Day Blinds CEO Dave Hall (no image)
Dave Hall
  1. "Design Consultant"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Roslyn, NY

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for less than a year

Pros

Joining 3 Day has truly been one of the best career decisions I ever made; I have spent the entirety of my career in the interior design field and dealt with long grueling office hours, backstabbing from fellow designers as well as complete disregard or compensation for large projects I designed. With 3 Day I am able to work from home so I spend more time with my son, I have the privilege of working with an... incredibly supportive and unified group of fellow designers as well as a manager who feels than a nurturing den mother/cheerleader as opposed to the tyrants I have experienced in the past! The absolute best part, however, is that the harder you work the more money you make! What you put into this company you receive ten-fold, I am honestly the happiest I have ever been!

Cons

You must be extremely organized and on top of your appointments and clients as you are essentially running your own business. Time management is also crucial so your work life must be disciplined.

3 Day Blinds2018-11-06
  2. "Best job I've ever had!"

Current Employee - Design/Sales Consultant in Austin, TX

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great bonus potential if you can make your metrics consistently, good work/life balance, good benefits, not stuck in one place all day and the clients for the most part are really nice. The training was really good and they invest a lot in their recruits to make sure you are prepared to go out in the field. I love the manager I have, she is supportive and does not micromanage.

Cons

It's straight commission sales, so there is going to be ups and there is going to be downs but it's mostly ups if you can sell and work your business. There is no base pay so you need to make sure you are budgeting yourself accordingly.

Advice to Management

I think retaining good people and keeping up moral has a lot to do with who you have managing your teams. Sales people don't like to be micromanaged and sell better when they can work without that added pressure.

3 Day Blinds2018-11-05

"Horrible!"

Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in Irvine, CA

I worked at 3 Day Blinds full-time for less than a year

Pros

Free breakfast was the only positive perk.

Cons

Everything else was a con.

Advice to Management

Management is horrible, very rude and unprofessional. This was one of the worst jobs I’ve ever came across in my over 16 years of working. No work life balance, long stressful hours, and short lunches/breaks. You are constantly micro managed by the management staff. This is not a long term job, most employees in that department have been there less than a year and a VERY high turnover rate. They will hire anyone... because of that. I was warned by multiple people about this job before accepting and should have listened to them. You are monitored for everything you do. How long your calls are, how long breaks are, bathroom breaks.. etc. Not worth the stress.

3 Day Blinds2018-10-08

"This is the best company I have ever worked for, hands down."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

3 Day Blinds is an outstanding company to work for- Autonomy & Freedom. Great Executive team & corporate culture. They are extremely professional, have a strong management & leadership team. They have ample growth opportunities and encourage their employees to succeed. Sky is the limit with 3 Day Blinds. My Boss is the best boss you could ever ask for. It has been a pleasure working with her. I... look up to her & learn so much from her every single day. She is a heartbeat of the company. I am a new mom and they have been very understanding, flexible, helpful and supportive. Great benefits. This is the best company I have ever worked for, hands down. I am proud to be a part of such a phenomenal team. I truly look forward coming to work every morning.

Cons

Keep up the great work!

3 Day Blinds2018-08-15

"Design Consultant"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Mesa, AZ

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time

Pros

Great training and benefits. Unlimited earning potential

Cons

No vacation pay, there can be slow times,

3 Day Blinds2018-08-10
  6. "Local market coordinator"

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time

Pros

Great company, very personable and flexible.

Cons

Loyalty makes it hard to say no.

3 Day Blinds2018-08-05

"FAKE REVIEWS!"

Current Employee - Design Consultant

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than a year

Pros

Customers are nice, products are good. My manager is helpful.

Cons

Instead of reading the reviews and listening to the people they ask us to write good reviews to push the bad ones down. Most of these are fake are forced. There is truth to a lot of the bad ones. Just listen to us! NOt as easy to make money as they make it sound, too complicated.

Advice to Management

Read the reviews and actually do something about it instead of asking us to write good ones to push the bad ones down! Listen to the people

3 Day Blinds2018-08-02

"Design Consultant"

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time

Pros

Customers are nice, days can be short

Cons

Favortism, terrible at qualifying leads, driving all over the city, samples always falling apart

3 Day Blinds2018-07-18

"great fun"

Former Employee - Sales Manager in Sacramento, CA

I worked at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

making money and making a living and making customer super happy about the product they buy... what more can somone ask for.

Cons

working for living not laying on the beach not being on welfare not having a life, not having a car not having a home so much more than that

Advice to Management

keep up the good work

3 Day Blinds2018-07-16

"Keep Looking"

Current Employee - Design/Sales Consultant in Irvine, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for less than a year

Pros

paid training but you dont learn everything you need to know. Given tools for the job. leads are available but prices are high so hard to close.

Cons

super long hours. so much more to learn after training that takes up lots of your personal time making you work all the time and your days off. The money isnt there for as hard as you work. When you break it down per hour it is not worth your time. Recently let my manager go who was great. At this point I have nothing to stay for. Too much pressure to close sales the same day. Too much stress not enough... pay and no one left in my corner to help me succeed.

Advice to Management

Listen to your people. Represent the job better. Why let good people go? Dont believe you believe your core values you preach.

3 Day Blinds2018-07-25