3 Day Blinds Reviews | Glassdoor

3 Day Blinds Reviews

Updated Nov 2, 2019

3.7
3 Day Blinds CEO Dave Hall (no image)
Dave Hall

"Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Temecula, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've never worked for a company that invests so much in you. They really care about getting you to the best you you can be and seeing you thrive. The amount of money you can make is endless!! I've been selling for almost 3 months and I am making at least $4000 a month!! Work hard and trust your management and wonderful things will happen. They compensate you for so many things! Training, gas/mileage.!

Cons

It's work! You definitely have to put in the time and effort but it pays off! You have to have patience and understand you will be making a base pay the first 2 months during training but it's worth it!!! The base pay is great!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing the attention and time you give to each employee is amazing I do not know how you have any time in the day for you! The faith you have in each one of us keeps us striving for the stars! Best management I've had!

3 Day Blinds2018-03-26

"great company, excellent benefits, competitive compensation"

Current Employee - Design/Sales Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than a year

Pros

Well structured training program running about 3-4 weeks on products and CRM systems. Management has open door policy and always willing to assist. 3 Day Blinds is an industry leader in window treatments with a very competitive bonus and commission structure. Appointments are generated by the company and building your referral base which give you the opportunity to earn more in bonuses. For the most part, you are... given lots of autonomy and full time flexible work schedule for life/work balance. Great medical/dental benefits and 401k available with company match. Overall, 3 Day Blinds is a great company to work for and is an industry leader in window treatments. Customer service and satisfaction should be important to you as this is one of the company's values that I looked for in getting hired with 3 Day Blinds.

Cons

You have a lot of product information and there is a learning curve...but you have customer service support, manager support, and coworkers are always eager and willing to help! You drive...a lot, but company compensates for mileage. Must have time management and follow up is crucial to becoming successful.

3 Day Blinds2018-03-22

"Love my job, great Company to work for!"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in New Brunswick, NJ

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been with 3 Day Blinds for over 3 years and could not be happier. Great support team at corporate headquarters that always are there to help with any issues, scheduling, customer inquiries etc. Wonderful coworkers and a District Manager who truly cares about her team. Lot's of potential to make money with company provided leads and also in bringing in our own clients. High quality products with an amazing... warranty make this job an easy sell as our value ins unsurpassed in the industry. 401k, health benefits and paid mileage add to the equation. If you work hard you are rewarded with an amazing trip to Laguna Beach, CA where your accolades and accomplishments are celebrated in the Circle of Excellence. Upper Management seems to really care about us "road warriors"!!!

Cons

Employee turnover is high as most individuals do not give the job enough time. It seems hard and daunting in the beginning but once you get into a groove and learn the in and outs it really is a fun job. Hours are not 9-5 as some days are longer than others however there is flexibility in scheduling. You have to learn how to work smarter not harder and that comes with experience.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to your DC's as we are all passionate about our jobs and just want to improve the company and continue to see it grow. Management is very approachable and that is a such a nice feeling to have when working for a large corporation.

3 Day Blinds2018-03-22

"Probably One Of The Most Fun Jobs You'll Ever Have"

Former Employee - Design Consultant

I worked at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Dynamic workday, every customer is different and the appointments are never exactly the same -Pay Structure is good, heavily rewards referrals -Customer care takes care of customer issues for you! Your job is to sell here, not to deal with customer issues directly when they arise. -Management and corporate culture are very supportive

Cons

-Not so much a con as a warning, you'll be busy, this job takes work, some days your workday will be really long, some days not, just depends on the appointments, anyone with outside sales experience will be familiar with the schedule!

"Great Company, Fun Job"

Former Employee - Design Consultant in Denver, CO

I worked at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Company scheduled appointments, expense reimbursement, all supplies and IT equipment company provided. Great support from corporate and managers. They set you up and invest in your success continuously.

Cons

You have to work hard, it's a job. Not really a bad thing! Days can be long.

Advice to Management

More team building activities. You only see your coworkers twice a month for sales meetings.

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

great support staff, all the information you need at your fingertips, good compensation, flexibility is good

Cons

in order to make great money you really need to work hard but once you get acclimated it is really not that hard

"Cares about employees"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

401K Health Ins Company Generated Leads Mileage Reimbursement Current DSM, Neil Sailor, cares about our local team

Cons

Lots of driving with no company car.

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time

Pros

The company offers excellent training and provided me with the right tools to perform with professional quality. I am surrounded with a team of professionals. The amazing part of my job is having an inspiring and very supportive leader that makes me feel super confident.

Cons

The job with 3Day Blinds is definitely not for everyone. This is a professional team with all high achievers. That is what makes it challenging for most with no charismatic personality. The company offers so many options and opportunities to take advantage of. If you are achieving your goals the company is very quick to recognize your hard work and announce it to the entire company.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring awesome people

3 Day Blinds2018-03-21

"Sky is the limit with 3 Day Blinds! I'm proud to be part of such a phenomenal team."

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Fort Myers, FL

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for less than a year

Pros

In my experience, 3 Day has proven to be an outstanding company altogether. I was provided ample training, support, encouragement, growth opportunities and leadership. They provide me with company generated leads, excellent promotional materials and all the tools necessary to become as successful. I have never felt micro-managed or alone. My compensation has truly changed my life within six months from start.

Cons

The job is demanding and does require more than a 9 to 5 position. While learning, it can feel overwhelming in learning the "3 Day" way, but it does get easier with time. I have had to learn better time management skills, which is not a bad thing, just was a personal challenge.

Advice to Management

Personally, I would like to see a few more options in our cornice line and also in large window treatments.

Current Employee - Design Consultant

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great products. Strong Management and leadership. Very organized technology to help work thru your daily sales process. Good bonus structure.

Cons

Nature of the job being "Shop at Home" can have it's pitfalls with who you're calling on and last minute cancellations make you regroup your day.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to your Design Consultants. They're the real road warriors and the good ones know what's going on.

3 Day Blinds2018-03-20