3 Day Blinds Reviews | Glassdoor

3 Day Blinds Reviews

Updated Aug 26, 2019

Found 159 reviews

3.6
3 Day Blinds CEO Dave Hall (no image)
Dave Hall

"Keep Looking"

Current Employee - Design/Sales Consultant in Irvine, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for less than a year

Pros

paid training but you dont learn everything you need to know. Given tools for the job. leads are available but prices are high so hard to close.

Cons

super long hours. so much more to learn after training that takes up lots of your personal time making you work all the time and your days off. The money isnt there for as hard as you work. When you break it down per hour it is not worth your time. Recently let my manager go who was great. At this point I have nothing to stay for. Too much pressure to close sales the same day. Too much stress not enough... pay and no one left in my corner to help me succeed.

Advice to Management

Listen to your people. Represent the job better. Why let good people go? Dont believe you believe your core values you preach.

3 Day Blinds2018-07-25

"Terrible Commission Structure; High Turn-over; Upper Management Issues"

Former Employee - Design/Sales Consultant in Irvine, CA

I worked at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than a year

Pros

Diversity of products; good warranty

Cons

Terrible commission structure; required to work weekends; high pressure sales techniques; high turn-over; negative culture

Advice to Management

Replace upper management; offer part-time positions and provide more flex in days in which to work; provide base salary and less complicated commission structure to attract higher level employees to better represent brand. COMPANY TAKE FULL FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR SERVICE FAILURE-DELAYED PRODUCT, PRODUCT FAILURE

3 Day Blinds2018-07-17

"Design Consultant"

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds

Pros

Good support from upper management on a daily basis. meeting clients on onset is fun and the decorating part is fun too.

Cons

Money is not there no matter how much you sell. Customers complain no matter what. It’s the worst job ever no matter how well you do the money and the constant complaints are too much on anyone. Driving is too much!

3 Day Blinds2018-06-05

"Love my job & Company!"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing company to work for both as an employee and a client. They are so nice to their customers and fair when there are issues. They have great products, amazing customer service and I feel good about selling for them. I truly appreciate the systems they have in place as an employee and for the customers. It's very thorough and detailed. There is always someone available to help whether it's IT, your manager, your... local marketing coordinator or customer care for product questions. Especially when you are in an apt and need answers! They are there. They want you to succeed and they ask you how they can make it better.

Cons

It is a VERY fulltime job. You are driving a lot of the day and going from one appointment to the next. There is always some paperwork and client followup even after your appointment hours, so prepare to work! But it can be very lucrative and they will reward your for your hard work!

Advice to Management

Keep asking questions about what the sales people hear from clients and the general public. Always be will to change a system to make it better, which I think you all do a great job at. Keep appreciating how hard we work and create incentives that reward to sales people that go the extra mile!

3 Day Blinds2018-04-24

"Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Mission Viejo, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Truly unlimited Income - Good benefits - Good corp culture

Cons

some really long days lots of driving can you handle 100% commission?

3 Day Blinds2018-04-09

"Been here 8 years - no plans to leave!"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Flexible work schedule, not stuck in an office!

Cons

It’s commission sales, so that can sometimes be stressful… But your earning potential is very high!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

3 Day Blinds2018-04-04

"Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Temecula, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've never worked for a company that invests so much in you. They really care about getting you to the best you you can be and seeing you thrive. The amount of money you can make is endless!! I've been selling for almost 3 months and I am making at least $4000 a month!! Work hard and trust your management and wonderful things will happen. They compensate you for so many things! Training, gas/mileage.!

Cons

It's work! You definitely have to put in the time and effort but it pays off! You have to have patience and understand you will be making a base pay the first 2 months during training but it's worth it!!! The base pay is great!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing the attention and time you give to each employee is amazing I do not know how you have any time in the day for you! The faith you have in each one of us keeps us striving for the stars! Best management I've had!

3 Day Blinds2018-03-26

"Do not Apply here."

Former Employee - Call Center in Irvine, CA

I worked at 3 Day Blinds full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fast interview, hired same day as interview.

Cons

Almost everything. I was given a dirty desk where the previous person was fired from. I was not given my schedule for the week so I had no idea what time to come in, what time to clock out, when my lunch was. The training was mediocre at best. I was made to watch videos that were more for the designers than for my position, I just watched people do their work and then had to imitate. When my training was over I was... again not given any schedule for my hours. I had to ask my manager to give it to me. When I did confirm hours with the manager it got switched up like 2 times and it ended up being my fault. Even though I have the proof on paper that shows they switched it many times and never told me. No one was organized, It was complete chaos, no one knew what they were doing.

Advice to Management

Be more organized. Actually have bi weekly schedules or let people know what their schedules are ASAP.

3 Day Blinds2018-05-09

"Karen Clark is the best manager you could ever work for"

Former Employee - Design Consultant

I worked at 3 Day Blinds full-time

Pros

Karen shares her time and knowledge of coaching and assisting you to be successful. Having such a positive attitude and teaching me ways to be more successful at my appointments was a God send. Its refreshing to have a manager who cares about you and helps in your successes.

Cons

I cant think of any

Advice to Management

Keep Karen Clark happy, she is a treasure to your company

3 Day Blinds2018-03-31

"IN-HOME DESIGN CONSULTANT"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in San Clemente, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I have been with 3 Day Blinds of 11 years and I LOVE it here! They are an awesome and progressive company. They have Excellent Customer Care, hassle-free ordering, fast delivery and the best products and selection in the industry! I do In-Home Sales Consultations. They provide all samples, computer, printer all at no charge. I have an awesome 401k plan with employer match and a fabulous PPO Health Plan. Every... morning I get an email from our own production facility with production performance, whether they are On-Schedule, or if they are behind, they let me know by how many days they are Off-Schedule! I also receive, again every morning, an inventory report of all materials that are out of stock, or low inventory or discontinued. They provide Company Leads, which keep us quite busy, thru various forms of advertising, all at no cost to me! Plus we can supply our own appointments, which is fun because we can network and promote 3 Day Blinds in our home community! The work is very rewarding, it is fun to help clients fulfill their window covering needs and I've made some great friends along the way! Great Company!

Cons

I can't really think of any "Cons".

3 Day Blinds2018-03-27