3 Day Blinds Reviews | Glassdoor

3 Day Blinds Reviews

Updated Aug 26, 2019

Found 159 reviews

3.6
3 Day Blinds CEO Dave Hall (no image)
Dave Hall

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have worked for the company almost 13 years now and actually almost everyone on my team is a tendered employee of over 5 years or more. 3DB shares there integrity with the client and the employee, that very important to me. I enjoy selling up to date products an the industries best, straight from the manufacture, which we are!! When my customers tell me that it looks like I love my job I reply "Yes I do an it... helps when the company you work for is great to". They supply all of our networking pan-flits, samples, computers and phones, so not out of pocket. The training and support is also amazing!

Cons

I Honestly have no cons

3 Day Blinds2018-03-29

"Design consultant"

Current Employee - Design/Sales Consultant in San Bernardino, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have worked for 3 day blinds in the inland empire area of southern California for over 5 years now. So far, so good! I am normally kept pretty busy with appointments and when it gets a little slow from time to time we are encouraged to generate our own appointments. The company provides everything, such as, a laptop , printer, business cards, flyers, brochures and lots of other marketing and sales material you... can use to help make yourself successful. The company also pays for your gas mileage between all your appointments. Every company has it's pros and cons but so far over the last 5 and a half years it's been mostly positive and overall a great experience!

Cons

There is A Lot of product knowledge to learn with all the different types of window treatments the company offers. 4 weeks of training before you can start running appointments, however, they do pay a salary while your in training, so I guess that's a con and a pro at the same time.

3 Day Blinds2018-03-26

"Best company I have ever worked for!"

Current Employee - Design/Sales Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been in the window coverings industry for over 17 years. I have always heard of 3 Day blinds and how they take care of their employees and customers. Because of their reputation, I sought after employment with this company. I am pleased to say that I am very impressed with the way 3 Day Blinds takes care of their employees. I feel very supported by my District Sales Manager and the other support staff. I... highly recommend this fantastic company. They really are the best company I have ever worked for.

Cons

I put a lot of miles on my car. No company car.

3 Day Blinds2018-03-26

"Love my job, great Company to work for!"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in New Brunswick, NJ

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been with 3 Day Blinds for over 3 years and could not be happier. Great support team at corporate headquarters that always are there to help with any issues, scheduling, customer inquiries etc. Wonderful coworkers and a District Manager who truly cares about her team. Lot's of potential to make money with company provided leads and also in bringing in our own clients. High quality products with an amazing... warranty make this job an easy sell as our value ins unsurpassed in the industry. 401k, health benefits and paid mileage add to the equation. If you work hard you are rewarded with an amazing trip to Laguna Beach, CA where your accolades and accomplishments are celebrated in the Circle of Excellence. Upper Management seems to really care about us "road warriors"!!!

Cons

Employee turnover is high as most individuals do not give the job enough time. It seems hard and daunting in the beginning but once you get into a groove and learn the in and outs it really is a fun job. Hours are not 9-5 as some days are longer than others however there is flexibility in scheduling. You have to learn how to work smarter not harder and that comes with experience.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to your DC's as we are all passionate about our jobs and just want to improve the company and continue to see it grow. Management is very approachable and that is a such a nice feeling to have when working for a large corporation.

3 Day Blinds2018-03-22

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time

Pros

The company offers excellent training and provided me with the right tools to perform with professional quality. I am surrounded with a team of professionals. The amazing part of my job is having an inspiring and very supportive leader that makes me feel super confident.

Cons

The job with 3Day Blinds is definitely not for everyone. This is a professional team with all high achievers. That is what makes it challenging for most with no charismatic personality. The company offers so many options and opportunities to take advantage of. If you are achieving your goals the company is very quick to recognize your hard work and announce it to the entire company.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring awesome people

3 Day Blinds2018-03-21

"great company, excellent benefits, competitive compensation"

Current Employee - Design/Sales Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than a year

Pros

Well structured training program running about 3-4 weeks on products and CRM systems. Management has open door policy and always willing to assist. 3 Day Blinds is an industry leader in window treatments with a very competitive bonus and commission structure. Appointments are generated by the company and building your referral base which give you the opportunity to earn more in bonuses. For the most part, you are... given lots of autonomy and full time flexible work schedule for life/work balance. Great medical/dental benefits and 401k available with company match. Overall, 3 Day Blinds is a great company to work for and is an industry leader in window treatments. Customer service and satisfaction should be important to you as this is one of the company's values that I looked for in getting hired with 3 Day Blinds.

Cons

You have a lot of product information and there is a learning curve...but you have customer service support, manager support, and coworkers are always eager and willing to help! You drive...a lot, but company compensates for mileage. Must have time management and follow up is crucial to becoming successful.

3 Day Blinds2018-03-22

"Cares about employees"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

401K Health Ins Company Generated Leads Mileage Reimbursement Current DSM, Neil Sailor, cares about our local team

Cons

Lots of driving with no company car.

"Great Company, Fun Job"

Former Employee - Design Consultant in Denver, CO

I worked at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Company scheduled appointments, expense reimbursement, all supplies and IT equipment company provided. Great support from corporate and managers. They set you up and invest in your success continuously.

Cons

You have to work hard, it's a job. Not really a bad thing! Days can be long.

Advice to Management

More team building activities. You only see your coworkers twice a month for sales meetings.

Current Employee - Design Consultant

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great products. Strong Management and leadership. Very organized technology to help work thru your daily sales process. Good bonus structure.

Cons

Nature of the job being "Shop at Home" can have it's pitfalls with who you're calling on and last minute cancellations make you regroup your day.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to your Design Consultants. They're the real road warriors and the good ones know what's going on.

3 Day Blinds2018-03-20

Current Employee - Design/Sales Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company offers good training and all tools necessary for you to succeed.

Cons

You must work one weekend day. I don't believe they allow part time Design Consultants.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

3 Day Blinds2018-03-18