327 Promotions Reviews | Glassdoor

1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Good environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Pros

My experiences dealing with 327 Promotions have all been positive. I can honestly say that I like and respect my boss. 327 is a fun place to work so long as you are competent.

Cons

No slacking. Most jobs give you opportunity to slack. My boss never lets us slack off at all.

Advice to Management

Promote me lol.

2. "Good company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Pros

Happiness. Everyone at 327 is really nice. People at 327 Promotions really do get along with each other on a personal and business level.

Learning. 327 Promotions is really ahead of the game. This company seems to know a lot more then the other firms out there. Working for 327 Promotions has brought me more knowledge than I ever could have fathomed.

Cons

I haven't worked with the company for long enough to really see any negative aspects of it. I guess if i had to say something negative I would emphasize the fact that they hold their employees up to the highest standard which means that as an employee you can't slack off.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing guys. People like you and are very happy working with you. I am very happy!