Found 36 of over 42 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about 33 Universal? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with 33 Universal employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "time position and I was allowed to work from home due to what would've been a lengthy (and expensive) commute." (in 3 reviews)
- "Work on weekends and still low pay." (in 7 reviews)
- "kitchen is never stocked, management is horrible." (in 5 reviews)
- "No benefits at all!" (in 5 reviews)
- "The managers will also take your leads and lie about how many sales they get." (in 3 reviews)
- "HNGN pays writers Online writers are only paid once a month, terminated without notice with backpays and salaries are delayed all the time." (in 3 reviews)
- 5.0May 7, 2013Sales AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
upbeat, fast pace, full plate work environment. you will always be busy as long as you are going with the program
no parking provided; not great for folks with a vehicle
- 4.0Oct 30, 2014ReporterCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
I've been working for 33 Universal for over one year. I wasn't ready to post a review until I have worked long enough to feel confident in putting our my recommendation in writing. Some of the negative reviews I read sound pretty hateful, but I can kind of guess who those people could be since most of the staff in the company do not seem to think that way, at least not out loud. As a writer, I am given creative freedom which I appreciate. The news so far is pretty neutral. Honestly, I don't care what my ceo's religion is, because that is their personal belief. I mean, if Steve Jobs was a Buddhist, does that mean that I should not work for Apple since I don't practice buddhism myself? When has this world become so narrow? After 1 year of working here, I can say I like it here. I saw firsthand the company's shift from no health insurance to health insurance, from a small coffee pot to an espresso machine. Seems like they are growing more staff also. I guess that is a good sign!
I wish there was a clearer way to grow in the company with raises and promotions.1
33 Universal Reviews FAQs
33 Universal has an overall rating of 1.6 out of 5, based on over 42 reviews left anonymously by employees. 11% of employees would recommend working at 33 Universal to a friend and 11% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
11% of 33 Universal employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated 33 Universal 2.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 1.5 for culture and values and 1.5 for career opportunities.