3D Marketing Concepts Reviews | Glassdoor

3D Marketing Concepts Reviews

Found 12 reviews

2.6
Dominic McCrary
  1. "3D marketing is an amazing place to work and grow!"

I have been working at 3D Marketing Concepts full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

I've learned more at 3D Marketing, in short amount of time, than i ever have at any other work place! I've been given the opportunity to interview and train for the company and my favorite aspect of the career is that it's merit based! The harder i work the faster i advance through the management in training program!

Cons

The office is very competitive and can at times cause a little tention with the challenges and bonuses that are run.

Advice to Management

Dom should lead from the front and grab the recruiting aspect of the business by the horns

3D Marketing Concepts2014-10-29

"UNCAPPED BONUSES/ LONG HOURS/ DOOR TO DOOR SALES"

I worked at 3D Marketing Concepts full-time

Pros

Exciting and competitive environment. Managers are really good at training you to be the best. Salary is commission and merit based only, but it is also uncapped which is good. Depending on your sales and performance you can make anywhere between $40,000 to $100,000 a year. You have to be a really good people person, remember customers by name, know your territory and apply the best selling strategies to be the best and...

Cons

LONG HOURS! They require 10 hours a day of work from 10 am to 8 pm. You only get Sundays off. Walking around neighborhoods that long really starts to hurt your feet. They also require you to attend a weekly get together with other employees. They typical meet Thursday nights at bars, restaurants or bowling alleys and it is required. If you don't show up it looks bad. I understand the point of making new friends and having...

Advice to Management

Less door to door sales, more business consulting. They should pay hourly and allow employees to engage the work themselves and choose how they want to work. Maybe require only one day of door to door sales and pay hourly for other duties, such as coming up with business strategies and other regular business consultant stuff.

3D Marketing Concepts2015-10-22

"Account Manager"

I worked at 3D Marketing Concepts

Pros

If for some crazy reason you like going door to door selling things then you would do what you love. People are very friendly and motivated. They offer bonuses and raises

Cons

They require 9 hours a day of work, 6 days a week and of course they don't pay you hourly. If you are a good seller and are very motivated you would get bonuses that will bring you to an ok salary per week. You have to work outdoors rain or shine. But they will give you a fleece for the -2 F days in Chicago.

3D Marketing Concepts2015-08-19

"It's good to be true"

Former Employee - Junior Account Manager in Schaumburg, IL

I worked at 3D Marketing Concepts full-time for more than a year

Pros

It's a fun atmosphere. The people are close in age.

Cons

It's a door to door job working long hours and you work Monday through Saturday. You get paid weekly and you try out for the position for two weeks before you actually get hired.

3D Marketing Concepts2015-08-27

"One Day"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

I worked at 3D Marketing Concepts

Pros

Nice People. Everybody was outgoing, fun, and enthusiastic about their job. The culture there was great and they treated everyone as equal no matter what level or years in the company someone had.

Cons

The pay is Commission based. Also there were door to door sales. There were a lot of rude people in the neighborhoods that we went to.

3D Marketing Concepts2015-06-24

"Door to door sales."

Former Employee - Account Representative in New Lenox, IL

I worked at 3D Marketing Concepts full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nothing at all. Don't fall for this pyramid scheme!

Cons

Door to door sales. Misleading interviews. Long hours and no money for such a degrading job.

Advice to Management

Stop writing fake reviews to boost your score.

3D Marketing Concepts2015-04-26

"Dreams to Reality"

I have been working at 3D Marketing Concepts full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people I work with are great. I made lifelong friends after only a few months with the company. We are all in this together and it's exciting thinking about how, side by side, we will be making our dreams come true in the near future.

Cons

The job is not stressful but can sometimes be very competitive which can be difficult for non-competitive people.

Advice to Management

Focus a lot on the big picture and how the company can get benefit every single person.

3D Marketing Concepts2014-10-28

"With This Company I have grown as a Leader and I have grown a more Entrepreneur mindset."

I have been working at 3D Marketing Concepts full-time for more than a year

Pros

I Love the team work mentality with all of my coworkers, We all motivate one another, and there is so much room for growth and advancement! The opportunities are endless with 3Dmarketing Concepts.

Cons

The hours are more than expected, However I personally prefer to work 50 or 60 hours now temporally than to work 40 hrs for life under some one else.

Advice to Management

Keep being an Amazing Leader and setting the right example for others to follow.

3D Marketing Concepts2014-10-28
    • "Work hard to play hard"

I have been working at 3D Marketing Concepts full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

I like that the company promotes travel opportunitys through out the whole management in training program. My first year in the business I got to travel to Pittsburg, Boston, Orlando Florida, Chicago, Connecticut, and Wisconsin. Now my second year in the business I am going to get the opportunity to travel to Puerto Rico and the Bahamas just for all the hard work I've been putting in!

Cons

Working in a marketing industry you have to really close your back door and stay 100% commited. Which is why they only seek self motivated people.

Advice to Management

Keep leading from the front!

"Sales"

I have been working at 3D Marketing Concepts

Pros

None absolutely nothing. Great for 18 year old kids that can't get a job else where

Cons

Joke interview very misleading, can bet that all these reviews are from the company. Door to door sales. The worst of all sales.

Advice to Management

You're a joke

3D Marketing Concepts2014-11-13