3dcart Reviews | Glassdoor

3.7
3dcart Founder & CEO Gonzalo Gil
Gonzalo Gil

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Friendly fun place to work."

Current Employee - Technical Support Representative in Tamarac, FL
    Current Employee - Technical Support Representative in Tamarac, FL

Pros

Fun place to work, great people. Great extras for those who show up on time and get the job done. Lots of opportunity to advance.

Cons

Pay could be a bit higher but that's the same for every job.

2. "Don't make employees feel important"

Former Employee - Support in Tamarac, FL
    Former Employee - Support in Tamarac, FL

I worked at 3dcart full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Free snacks every 3 weeks

Cons

Lower management are power hungry and mistreat employees with little to no knowledge of the actual work.
    Upper tier management are unapproachable. Owner would not say hello to employees and keeps taking backs basic events and company incentives from the employees, cut annual bonus in half, cancel Christmas party, letting people go on Christmas week...
    Not a positive environment, people leaving left and right

Advice to Management

Care for your employees and they will take care of you

Jan 27, 2017 – COO

We are sorry that you feel this way, but appreciate the honest feedback! Here at 3dcart we strive to make the work environment as outgoing and friendly as possible, and always encourage employees... More

"Work here was hell"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Pros

I was getting paid, you get no benefits, no 401k, I paid taxes so no problems with the IRS. Not all of these are pros, I know.

Cons

I wasn't allowed to grow or move forward in the company. I would work every week, hard work to learn and become better at my job and I was successful at it but they didn't notice my progress or effort. They kept me in the same position for years. I would apply for other positions in the company and they would tell me that I don't qualify then hire someone of their own liking who does not qualify and they have to train from scratch anyway or they tell me they have filled the position when they have not yet done so. I also noticed alot of favouritism as well. During the reviews they always have something to say that I did wrong and don't care about how I review them as an employee who has been with them for a while. I happy for those who enjoy working at this company but there are too many employees who have left or who are still there who don't feel that way.

Advice to Management

If all of your workforce does not have equal opportunity to grow then your company will never be as strong as it should. You force good talent to leave because of how they are treated, you lose the many chances to become bigger and better than you already are. A business run on favouritism isnt a business that can keep a happy workforce therefore your turnover rate will always be high and you will eventually become the "pass through" company. These are the companies that people will get jobs at just to make ends meet until they can move on to a company they want to give their all to. No one thinks to stay and make a home with your company because you are not worth that much effort. You get what you give.

Aug 15, 2016 – Office Manager

Thanks so much for taking the time to share with us your experience – we really appreciate your feedback. At 3dcart, we’re dedicated to our employees’ success, fostering a positive workplace... More

4. "Life at 3dcart"

Current Employee - Technical Support Specialist in Tamarac, FL

Pros

-Very relaxing and friendly enviroment
    -Lots of incentives within the corporation to move up... the ladder..
    -Not a crowed environment.
    -Always something new...each day heir is something new occurring with 3dcart.
    -Would highly recommend other to work here

Cons

Training room is cold...just where a jacket....

Advice to Management

-Keep up the good work....

5. "One of the best companies I have ever worked for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tamarac, FL

I have been working at 3dcart full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

-Relaxed/fun environment and employees
    -lots of perks like catered lunches, paid activities, free snacks and coffee
    -company promotes growth of skills
    -good opportunity to create a career path

Cons

-communication between departments could use improvement

Advice to Management

I agree with some other reviewers in that positive feedback could be given more often. This is an issue that seems to come up in lots of companies though, so in my opinion, the good outweigh the bad. In general, management are nice and professional.

6. "Great Place to work"

Current Employee - Technical Support Specialist in Tamarac, FL

I have been working at 3dcart full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

- All the Free snacks you can eat
    - Monthly Activity Outings
    - Free Catered Lunches
    - Monthly Spiffs in support
    - Helpful Management team
    - Laid back Culture

Cons

- You get attached to customers and their issues

7. "Best Job I Ever Had"

Current Employee - Support Supervisor in Tamarac, FL
    Current Employee - Support Supervisor in Tamarac, FL

Pros

Talent is recognized and cultured in a great way. This company is the first that successfully allowed me to tap into my potential without putting a glass ceiling over my head.

Also, like some of the other reviewers mention, free snacks are always a plus

The employee activity committee keeps spirits high with contests and team building events.

In a nutshell, in the three years I've worked here I was able to attain my career goals in a way that other employers were unable to facilitate in the 20 years I have been in the workforce.

I can see myself growing with this company.

Cons

The soda options are limited to a hodgepodge of flavors I could live without. Some Materva, Postobon or Surge would make the day go smoother.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. During my time here, I have seen this company grow exponentially, and, while there are growin pains, you haven't lost sight of the goal.

"Love this place"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tamarac, FL

Pros

I have been with 3dcart for about a year now and i can not say that i have been disappointed as of yet. We have free coffee and snacks all day long. Affordable vending machines for other drinks. Free lunches are provided at the end of each month. The game room is nice. There' an air hockey table and a foosball table and an arcade machine. The media room is also nice. Fully equipped with a nice flat screen TV and an Xbox. Large bean bags for lounging and a couch. They even have a basketball hoop in the back of the building so you can play when you are on your breaks. They offer an end of the year bonus. They have an annual company holiday party off site. Every month the activities committee has events like outings to the movies or contests within the office. Managers and supervisors are all very understanding if you ever have a problem. All in all it is a great company to work for with room to grow within. I am glad i found 3dcart and they gave me the opportunity to be a part of their family.

Cons

Some of the employees are less appreciative. They tend to have a sense of entitlement once they have been there for a little bit. But that's not the company's fault.

Food options in the area are not great! (again, not the company's fault)

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. I am proud to say i work for an excellent management team.

Jan 13, 2016 – COO

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experiences with 3dcart. As you’ve described, our goal is to create a comfortable and pleasant work environment for all of our employees. We’re... More

"Job employment"

Current Employee - Software in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Software in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at 3dcart full-time

Pros

Training process is enjoyable and complete. Trainers and Employees super friendly.

Cons

seems like a great place to work.

Advice to Management

keep up the job

Jan 13, 2016 – COO

Thanks so much for your feedback! We’re always working toward improving our training process as industry practices and technology evolve. We’re happy to hear that you’ve had a great experience thus... More

"The best job I've ever had"

Former Employee - Overnight Technical Support Team Leader in Tamarac, FL
    Former Employee - Overnight Technical Support Team Leader in Tamarac, FL

I worked at 3dcart full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- If you are good at providing support, you will get noticed. End of.

- Best work-life balance I've ever had.

- Best people I've ever worked with.

- A cool tech company in an area that you don't really expect there to be any.

Cons

Separation between Upper Level management like a huge corporation... when it's a small to medium sized business.

Advice to Management

I would have liked it if I felt as if upper level management knew who I was, or spoke to us every now and then.

Jan 13, 2016 – COO

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We’re super pleased to hear that you’ve had a great time working with our Support Team for more than a year. We appreciate the attention you’ve... More