3i People Reviews | Glassdoor

"Sr .Net developer"

Current Employee - Senior .NET Developer in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Senior .NET Developer in Columbus, OH

I have been working at 3i People full-time

Pros

I joined 3I people in 2006 .
    3I people provided me a personally and professionally enriching opportunity.
    My transition was seamless from my previous job.Very professional management and HR team.
    Never had issues with salary or work visa sponsorship. Great company to work with.

Cons

Count not think of one.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Sep 14, 2016 – HR

Thanks for your feedback. We still have some work to do get 5 stars from senior employees like you. Employees like you are the main reason, that we are successful in our business.

2. "This organization is purely AWFUL!!!"

Former Employee - Data Analyst IV in Woodstock, GA
    Former Employee - Data Analyst IV in Woodstock, GA

I worked at 3i People full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

None whatsoever...awful doesn't even do this crappy company justice

Cons

This is by far the worst contracting company I have ever encountered. Should have been wary during the initial onboarding process as paperwork was getting lost or duplicate requests were being made. Communication from this organization was extremely poor with responses being generic and not addressing issue. Never received any check ins/updates from the organization on my performance or even asking how I was enjoying the engagement to ensure that I as a client was happy. Final straw was when the client decided to bring me on board as a full time employee I got no congratulations or any type of communication from this company. All they care about is getting their money and not worried about the employee at all. Other organizations are also paying about 10% more. STAY AWAY!!!

Advice to Management

Avoid this organization

Jul 20, 2017 – HR

Wow!!! I hope new consultants wont read nasty one sided reviews like this and take decisions. It is amazing that you could not find even a single good thing about our company. We are using one of... More

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Washington, DC

I have been working at 3i People full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I was little skeptical to leave my full time job in India and come to US to work for a consulting company. 10 years later, I don’t regret that decision. 3i People made that transition painless. It is a great company to work for, very professional management and HR team, never had issues with salary or work visa sponsorships. It is very rare to find such good consulting/staffing companies today.

Cons

Nothing that pops out, I enjoy it here.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Sep 14, 2016 – HR

Thanks for your feedback. We do appreciate your 10+ years of services with us. We are doing good because of senior consultants like you.

"Sr. Project Mananger, Operations Delivery (2 1/2 yrs)"

Current Employee - Senior PM, Operations Delivery, Ent Dev OPS in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

I have been working at 3i People full-time

Pros

3i has performed as expected. They have handled all administrative questions/issues in a timely and competent manner. And although I did not accept their benefit package because of the one my spouse's employer offers, it did seem to be comparable to what other companies of this type offer.

Cons

My only negative about dealing with 3i has been when it is time to extend the engagement with the client. A couple of times I had to initiate contact with them to tell them that my contract was ending that I needed their help in finding out if I was to stay. I am still at the current client, but the last renewal was signed 6 hours before the contract ended. It was just a bit too uncomfortable to have to 'sweat' till the last moment before getting to know for sure.

Sep 14, 2016 – HR

Thanks for your review. Our turnover time of giving extensions usually 1-2 weeks before the end date. Sometimes, our client delays in getting approval because of budget reasons. We definitely find... More

"Contract House"

Current Employee - Data Analyst in Wichita, KS
    Current Employee - Data Analyst in Wichita, KS

I have been working at 3i People full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

3iPeople offer pay that is good, the employer they have me with is excellent, would like to have a raise, but over all they are a good contract house. The 3iPeople staff I have found are quick to answer a question and are most helpful.

Cons

The benefits are minimal; the healthcare offered was good but this last year is expensive and doesn't cover much. $75.00 co-pays seem a bit steep. It is better to talk to your recruiter via email as it is difficult to understand them over the phone.

Advice to Management

Give your employees better choices in healthcare at an affordable rate and a raise each year.

Sep 14, 2016 – HR

Thanks for your feedback. One of our main focus is to control of healthcare costs. We are working towards getting better heath insurance in near future.

6. "Cheap and fraud people"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at 3i People full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They pretend to be good n ethical

Cons

They steal ideas and money of others

Sep 14, 2016 – HR

It is unfortunate that we hired a person with fake credentials and let her go because of non-performance. On the same day, she went online to create false propaganda about our company. We have had... More

7. "AWFUL Company to Work For"

Former Employee - Senior Corporate IT Talent Acquisition Partner in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at 3i People (Less than a year)

Pros

There are NO good reasons to work directly for 3i People!!

Cons

Everything about this place is like a sweat shop. It is as if they were still in India. NO MANAGEMENT, NO TRAINING, THEY DO NOT EVEN HAVE ANY COFFEE TO DRINK!! If you do not pay attention, they will steal/keep your commissions!!

Sep 14, 2016 – HR

We never had any positions like this in our company. I just want everyone to know that this is a fake review. If we don't have basic management qualities to run our company, then we won't be able to... More

"Very Professional Company. A place where Ethics matters!"

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I worked at 3i People (More than 8 years)

Pros

One of the best companies I have worked so far. The company provides great platform for exploring your strength. Good work is always recognized here. Very good ethics maintained.

Cons

Though salary is good, some employee benefits could be better

"One of Best work place to work"

Current Employee - Go All Digital Support Representative in Escondido, CA
    Current Employee - Go All Digital Support Representative in Escondido, CA

Pros

One of the best staffing agency who gives all kind of benefits , and other applicable discounts to an employee. The staff in the organization are very supportve .

Cons

i don't see any negative of the ompny

"Temp"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Pros

They set my up. for a local job.

Cons

There were too many problems, with the payroll department. The company, was too far away, in Georgia. Had to pretty much do everything on my own. The last problem, required a lawyer.

Advice to Management

Try to work a little harder, for ones' that you contract.

Sep 14, 2016 – CEO

Dear Anonymous, We take pride with our services provided to our clients and employees. We are not aware of any problems with payroll department or faced any litigation's from any of our employees. We... More