3t Systems Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

1.5
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Mike McWilliams

"It is a great IT company"

I have been working at 3t Systems full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Family Culture. Teams are getting self organized. Minimal management. Immense leadership in every cube. Truth - always. Fair. Working in healthcare IT so no dearth of work. Family wall, game consoles, ping pong table, beer Fridays and an open office of any executive. The size of the company and the mindset that 3ters "suffer" from makes this place agile enough to be whatever it wants to be.

Cons

With so much vested in making the company successful, things can turn emotional at times. Dealing primarily with hospitals and doctors and patient care makes an emergency truly an emergency. Making patient and healthcare IT experience better is HARD work. Those who do not have their heads and hearts in the right place will not find success here.

Advice to Management

a different green will help!

3t Systems Response

Oct 12, 2015 – Marketing Director

Thank you for posting your review of 3t Systems. As a 10 year veteran, I’m sure you’ve seen the company through the ups and downs and know what it takes to succeed here. As you pointed out in your ... More

"Hindsight is 20/20"

Former Employee - Senior Network Engineer in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO
    Former Employee - Senior Network Engineer in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

I worked at 3t Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Lots of free meals. I did learn a lot about areas within my specific IT field.

Cons

Everything else. It's been a while since I was laid off, but while I believe people (and companies) can change they usually don't. I have noticed a large portion of employees that were there while I was, have since left 3t. I tried to access their web site and it isn't functioning right now. So either the site is having trouble or it's been taken down because the company is probably failing. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the latter. The leadership was poor, there was no solid direction from them, and any attempt to try and implement policies by the engineers to introduce any kind of order was always overruled or just ignored by the execs. They set the priorities, which seemed to change every time a new, bigger fish came along.

Advice to Management

If you are still in business, my hats off to you because you certainly don't deserve to be.

"So so bad"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I worked at 3t Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There were a few good employees, although most have left as the company continues to decline. Unlimited PTO - but good luck taking it

Cons

I really wish I would have listened to the former reviews as they are all true. My gut told me there were too many red flags but I took the job anyway. Listen to your gut! Truly terrible company that lies ALL the time to both clients & employees. Even the one positive review on here has lies in it! It's almost comical how much lying goes on with their 'truth, trust & teamwork' motto. 3t has been losing clients & employees on a pretty consistent basis & I would be surprised if they even keep their doors open much longer.
    Employees are expected to be on call 24/7 and have no work life balance. Also, they say they are an agile/scrum organization, but they definitely are not. It's top down management pretending to be agile.

When you ask about these negative reviews, they will lie and tell you they were going through a tough time or a reorganization or whatever else they come up with. Not true! I was there when they were able to pay their bills and had big clients (which they've since lost) - and it was still terrible.

"Run Like a Fraternity, but Not in a Good Way"

I worked at 3t Systems full-time

Pros

There were some good people there at one time. Most of them left following the coup in late 2013

Cons

Toxic and hostile work environment, rampant dishonesty exhibited to both customers and employees.

Advice to Management

Need to take a gut check on whether the Ts of 3T are in practice today--Truth, Transparency, Teamwork--because I didn't see them

"smoke and mirrors full of vaporware"

I worked at 3t Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I no longer work for this ridiculous organization called an innovative to IT.

Cons

Every single aspect of this company is a joke! They sell vaporware but cant deliver, oh wait, they deliver invoice after invoice yet no final product.

Almost every single client executive that 3t signs a contract with has to resign or move locations because of the wakes and destruction 3t leaves.

Advice to Management

So called "executive management" invest in leaderhip, strategy, and process instead of silly games and beer. All jokes!

"Awful - Atrocious - Alarming"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

I worked at 3t Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are some good front-line people working there but the executive team (and their minions) and the culture they cultivate is awful, atrocious and alarming. The executives are there for a reason, I don't think any of them could work in a real business. They would either never be hired or fired immediately for their misogynistic and bullying behavior.

Cons

So many cons, and here are just a few of them.

If you are reading these reviews, and considering working for 3t, please take these reviews to heart.

If you mention these bad reviews to the company during your interview, like I did, you will hear that all of the negative reviews are a result of either the downsizing of the company during the economic crisis from 2008 to 2013 (some are but not anything written past 2013) or those writing the reviews just weren't a good fit for the company (that probably is true, but since you need to be crazy to work there, you don't want to be part of that cohort).

I believed what I was told during my interview (that all of the negative reviews were wrong or out-dated and the company is so much better) because I thought there is no way a company could be that bad. Oh, how wrong I was.

When the job offer was proffered it was 20K less than what we had discussed and then I was lied too when I was told that we would work out an extension to my agreement that would make up that difference (that never happened). After I was hired, I heard that offering less salary than what was discussed during an interview was a pretty common thing at 3t.

I was lied too (see above), bullied (Bullied? Who in 2015 bullies their employees? 3t does) and treated like a child (I created a report that included a column in a spreadsheet of about 10 numbers and more than once by more than one executive, I was asked "is your math correct?" Ah, yes, I have a Masters degree in science and I have been working in the business world for more than 20 years, I think I can safely say that I can correctly enter 10 numbers into a spreadsheet and then put a sum at the bottom of that column.) I think they were confused that a woman could do math.

The CEO is not a CEO, he is a sales guy. If words are coming out of his mouth or the mouths of his direct reports, remember this fact: "You will probably hear more truth from a polyester suit wearing 1970s used car salesman".

They tout their values (Trust, Truth and Teamwork) and the fact that they are a Christian-based company. Do they live their values? No. Do they function as a Christian-based company? No.

I have never left a bad review for any company that I have worked for until I left 3t Systems. If I could leave zero stars I would, but the lowest rating is a 1 star, so 1 star it is.

Advice to Management

Remove the executive team or just close your doors.

If you must continue to be in business, stop talking about your business and Christian values. Just be truthful; you don't trust any of your employees, you don't speak the truth and there is no teamwork and you do not demonstrate any grace, goodness or <insert any other Christian adjective you can think of>.

3t Systems Response

Oct 12, 2015 – CEO

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Any negative review is certainly hard to read, especially one like this. We’ve worked hard to build the company up from where it has been. And ... More

8. "Not that bad, folks"

Former Employee - Service in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Service in Denver, CO

I worked at 3t Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Company has positive attitude. The cloud hosting is a good product. The break room was always full of healthy snacks and good coffee! Nice office too.

Cons

It is a 24x7 responsibility. You don't have to work 24x7, but the customers systems need to be up all the time, so sometimes you have to work in the middle of the night or over the weekend.

Advice to Management

Make sure the customers and companies expectations are equal. Some times 3t's capabilites are overstated by the sales team. If the customer and 3t communicated better, every one would be happy.

"Wow"

Former Employee - IT Procurement and Contracts Analyst in Lakewood, CO
    Former Employee - IT Procurement and Contracts Analyst in Lakewood, CO

I worked at 3t Systems (Less than a year)

Pros

None, none, none, none, none.

Cons

Lots. This place is extremely disorganized and people are always leaving. Unfortunate, could have been a good place to work

Advice to Management

Fire all management

"Please don't even consider working here. All the 1 star reviews are absolutely true."

I worked at 3t Systems full-time

Pros

The pros they sell you - unlimited PTO and Work From Home - are really just lies. You can only take PTO if the entire team approves of it. And if you work from home, you are looked upon as a pariah and not part of the team.

Cons

Absolutely everything about this company is a con; both in the meaning of "opposite of pro" and "con", as in someone trying to con you out of something. This company is unethical; nepotism and favoritism seems to be the backbone of this company. Please, if you are reading this, you still have a chance to run; and run quickly, please. I can't express enough how terrible a place to work this is. Don't even give it another thought and move on to your next prospective position. Living on the street for a time is better than working for this company.

Advice to Management

Stop. Just stop. Close up shop and let your talented employees help another company succeed. You have lost your way and will never get it back. The only reason you are still afloat is because the owner keeps infusing you with cash. Please stop taking that nice man's money and close up shop.

"Wtf..."

I have been working at 3t Systems full-time

Pros

There arent any. Id say the people, but theyre a bunch of back stabbing idiots

Cons

Think of too many. Poor working conditions, idiot management, old technology, poor money management

Advice to Management

Wash cars, fry food, concert cleanup, or try the WWE