4 Corner Resources Reviews | Glassdoor

4 Corner Resources Reviews

Updated 12 Sep 2019

4.8
4 Corner Resources CEO Pete Newsome (no image)
Pete Newsome
  1. "Great company!"

I have been working at 4 Corner Resources for less than a year

Pros

Great environment for learning and professional growth. It's challenging at times and frequently long hours but if you put in the effort you will see the results. Your growth is only limited by what you are willing to give. Work hard and stand out- you will be rewarded.

Cons

None that I can think of.

4 Corner Resources2017-09-23
  2. "I love what we are doing!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Orlando, FL

I have been working at 4 Corner Resources full-time for more than a year

Pros

You are directly rewarded for your efforts, and everyone has the same opportunity to advance. I learn more every day, and feel like my contributions really matter.

Cons

No cons at this time

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. You've created a performance-based culture, which is exactly how it should be!!

4 Corner Resources2017-05-21
  3. "Alisse Leslie"

I have been working at 4 Corner Resources full-time

Pros

Great at communication, Quick response when you have questions, People Person

Cons

Nothing ,Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing

Advice to Management

Overall I think Alisse has done a great job making sure she picks the right candidates for the position and working with you throughout the process.

4 Corner Resources2017-05-11
  4. "Payroll Consultant"

Current Employee - Payroll Consultant in Mulberry, FL

I have been working at 4 Corner Resources full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have had the best team with Natalia and Taylor in assisting my with my career move after my relocation to Florida. I'm grateful for both the mentoring and professionalism that both these recruiters have given me. The attentiveness on finding the best talent for their clients and matching the candidate are their specialty. Thank you for assisting me in this transition and I look forward to us building a great... rapport.

Cons

Nothing, as they have great professionalism.

Advice to Management

Keep finding the great talent in recruitment and clients.

4 Corner Resources2017-04-26

"Technical Recruiter"

I worked at 4 Corner Resources full-time

Pros

People in the pit and some of the CM's were very nice and friendly.

Cons

*Negative work environment *AWFUL leadership *Pay is a JOKE *No Overtime *Work-life balance is horrendous *Very high turn-around

Advice to Management

*For upper management to not sit in their office all day and play on their phone and actually go into the pit and help their recruiters to be successful. *Pay overtime which they are NOT doing

4 Corner Resources2017-05-16
  6. "Excelent Employer"

Current Employee - IT Field Support

I have been working at 4 Corner Resources full-time

Pros

Hiring process was very comfortable, Crystal and Kelsey were very helpful and attentive with my background check process. Crystal is always checking to see how everything is going at my site. Every time I call with a question they have an answer.

Cons

Nothing bad to say at this time....

4 Corner Resources2017-03-20
  7. "Best Recruiter Ever!!!"

Data Entry in Lake Mary, FL

I have been working at 4 Corner Resources

Pros

4 corners have been an excellent staffing agency since the moment I spoke to my recruiter Zach! He is the BEST recruiter ever, very humble, attentive and gets results!!

Cons

I don't have any cons with this company and my recruiter!

4 Corner Resources2016-12-01
  8. "System Analyst"

I have been working at 4 Corner Resources full-time

Pros

Will find you placement

Cons

One and done, no second placement.

Advice to Management

Health benfits

4 Corner Resources2016-10-25
  9. "Mortgage Operations Position"

I have been working at 4 Corner Resources

Pros

My advisor was Alisse Leslie – she has been hands down the best recruiter I’ve worked with. Being in the mortgage industry as long as I have, I have had the pleasure (and displeasure) of working with many recruiters and HR staff; until I met Alisse. She has been a consummate professional and ALWAYS made herself available. She has made me feel so good throughout this process that I am actually disappointed I wont get... to work with her again. I cannot say enough positive about her. She’s great. Her coaching, her advice, and her way of handling the sometimes arduous process of staffing has made it a breeze. It would be remiss of me to say that 4 Corners Resources has a huge asset that is Alisse Leslie.

Cons

There are absolutely no cons. I am only typing this much so I can meet the 20 word minimum.

Advice to Management

My advice to mangagment is to make sure they keep her happy at 4 Corners, she is a huge and valuable asset to the company. She makes the recruiting process seem human and personal rather than a machine and a requisition number. That is something you cannot teach.

4 Corner Resources2016-09-12
  10. "DTOC Analyst"

in Windermere, FL

I have been working at 4 Corner Resources

Pros

Definitely one of the more professional, if not the best i have ever worked with, Everyone from 4 corners recourse that i have come in contact with have all been amazing people to work for and with, especially Alisse Leslie, she has been amazing all around, shes easy to get in contact with. she never turns down a question, if she doesn't have the answer she does everything in her power to get it. She definitely sets... the level for how professional Recruiter is suppose to be and more!

Cons

Not Applicable for this company, Everyone has treated me well, No Cons are applicable for them. Great Company to work for.

Advice to Management

I do not think there is any advice to give to management. They Definitely seem like they know what they are doing.

4 Corner Resources2016-05-23