4 Corner Resources Web Developer Reviews | Glassdoor

4 Corner Resources Web Developer Reviews

Updated Aug 26, 2014

5.0
4 Corner Resources CEO Pete Newsome (no image)
Pete Newsome
  1. "Super-powered engaged people who are there to work for you"

Former Contractor - Web Developer in Celebration, FL

I worked at 4 Corner Resources for less than a year

Pros

These people are on top it. They are there to work and to place you in a job that compliments your skill-set. They value your satisfaction just as much as the company they are placing you at. Highly involved in making it a pleasant experience. I've used other job placement companies before, but 4 Corner Resources made them look like small babies handling construction equipment, they made them look like a joke. A++

Cons

Nothing, absolutely was a pleasant experience. Maybe could use more cow-bell, but that's just a nicety.

Continue reading
    4 Corner Resources2014-08-26
  2. "Personal Relationships & Great Opportunities"

Current Contractor - Web Developer in Orlando, FL

I have been working at 4 Corner Resources for more than a year

Pros

I have and continue to enjoy my time working as a contractor for 4 Corner Resources. From the initial phone call by my recruiter to the interview & onboarding process, everything has been handled in a professional and personal manner. I have always felt like they care about what is best for me and I am not just another number. I would absolutely recommend that anyone, especially within IT, reach out to a recruiter on their team. I have been contacted by so many staffing companies and no one ever took the time to ask what I was looking for - instead they just rambled on about what opportunities they had available and that they were submitting me right away. 4 Corner Resources took the time to understand what I was looking for and brought me into their office to have that one on one interaction.

Cons

Sometimes the feedback takes awhile to get from companies, but I don't think that is really on 4 Corners.

Continue reading