4 Corner Resources "alisse leslie" Reviews | Glassdoor

4 Corner Resources Employee Reviews about "alisse leslie"

Updated Feb 13, 2017

4.8
4 Corner Resources CEO Pete Newsome (no image)
Pete Newsome
Pros
  • "4 Corners provides opportunity to grow within an organization(in 5 reviews)

• "Alisse Leslie believed in me and placed me in a position company that is more stable and will let me stay for the long haul(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "Absolutely no cons or negatives encountered(in 12 reviews)

• "some of the down side of working at 4 corners resources were the long hours that I had worked there(in 7 reviews)

Reviews about "alisse leslie"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Alissed Leslie - 4 Coner Resourse"

Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer in Orlando, FL

I have been working at 4 Corner Resources for less than a year

Pros

Alisse Leslie believed in me and placed me in a position company that is more stable and will let me stay for the long haul.

Cons

I don't see any downside or negative aspect for 4 Corner Resource.

4 Corner Resources2017-02-13
  2. "Great Job!"

Current Freelancer - Data Steward in Orlando, FL

I have been working at 4 Corner Resources for less than a year

Pros

The staffs' willingness to assist in any and every way possible. I have been working with Alisse Leslie throughout this process and employment. She is absolutely amazing, informative, and always goes above and beyond for her employees. I am privileged and proud to work for this company. Thank yall for all your hard work and dedication.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say about this company.

4 Corner Resources2016-11-14
  3. "Mortgage Operations Position"

I have been working at 4 Corner Resources

Pros

My advisor was Alisse Leslie – she has been hands down the best recruiter I’ve worked with. Being in the mortgage industry as long as I have, I have had the pleasure (and displeasure) of working with many recruiters and HR staff; until I met Alisse. She has been a consummate professional and ALWAYS made herself available. She has made me feel so good throughout this process that I am actually disappointed I wont get... to work with her again. I cannot say enough positive about her. She’s great. Her coaching, her advice, and her way of handling the sometimes arduous process of staffing has made it a breeze. It would be remiss of me to say that 4 Corners Resources has a huge asset that is Alisse Leslie.

Cons

There are absolutely no cons. I am only typing this much so I can meet the 20 word minimum.

Advice to Management

My advice to mangagment is to make sure they keep her happy at 4 Corners, she is a huge and valuable asset to the company. She makes the recruiting process seem human and personal rather than a machine and a requisition number. That is something you cannot teach.

4 Corner Resources2016-09-12
  4. "DTOC Analyst"

in Windermere, FL

I have been working at 4 Corner Resources

Pros

Definitely one of the more professional, if not the best i have ever worked with, Everyone from 4 corners recourse that i have come in contact with have all been amazing people to work for and with, especially Alisse Leslie, she has been amazing all around, shes easy to get in contact with. she never turns down a question, if she doesn't have the answer she does everything in her power to get it. She definitely sets... the level for how professional Recruiter is suppose to be and more!

Cons

Not Applicable for this company, Everyone has treated me well, No Cons are applicable for them. Great Company to work for.

Advice to Management

I do not think there is any advice to give to management. They Definitely seem like they know what they are doing.

4 Corner Resources2016-05-23
  5. "THANKS 4 CORNER"

Digital Media Specialist in Winter Garden, FL

I have been working at 4 Corner Resources

Pros

Thank you to Alisse Leslie, Chris Eaddy, and 4 Corner Resources for helping me land the career of my dreams. Alisse was more than just a recruiter to for me, she cared and it showed. Alisse made sure I was prepared from day 1 and even talked to me before and after business hours. I was prepped for my interview and it was very comforting when Chris met me and walked me into the interview. Alisse genuinely was... excited for me in this process and talked to me daily about great tips and pointers on interviewing and always filled me in on the progress. They are very organized with the whole process and know how to handle both the employer and the possible employee. I am forever grateful to Alisse, Chris, and the 4 Corners team for all their hard work and motivation. I am so happy with my new career and I love going to work every day! I highly recommend 4 Corner Resources for any companies looking to hire or for someone looking for a career move. Thank you all!

Cons

No cons to 4 Corner Resources

4 Corner Resources2016-05-21