4 Corner Resources "no cons" Reviews | Glassdoor

4 Corner Resources Employee Reviews about "no cons"

Updated Jul 16, 2019

4.8
4 Corner Resources CEO Pete Newsome (no image)
Pete Newsome
Pros
  • "4 Corners provides opportunity to grow within an organization(in 5 reviews)

• "Alisse Leslie believed in me and placed me in a position company that is more stable and will let me stay for the long haul(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "Absolutely no cons or negatives encountered(in 12 reviews)

• "some of the down side of working at 4 corners resources were the long hours that I had worked there(in 7 reviews)

Reviews about "no cons"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Professional Agency"

Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer in New York, NY

I have been working at 4 Corner Resources for less than a year

Pros

Juliann Weber at 4 Corners Resources is an amazing recruiter, as she assisted me throughout my process of becoming employed. Juliann contacted me after viewing my resume online. Her professionalism, dedication, availability and eagerness to help me obtain my target position was effortless! She guided me every step of the way, most importantly, she is always available to answer any of my questions via phone or email.... I haven't worked with an agency in years, but I can definitely say my experience has been very positive and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Juliann or 4 Corner Resources to anyone seeking employment. Thank you!!!

Cons

I excited to say, I have no 'cons' to report.

4 Corner Resources2019-07-17
  2. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Orlando, FL

I have been working at 4 Corner Resources full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company to work for, great base pay, endless opportunity for advancement. Commission is uncapped. If you are a hard worker this is a good job for you. If you have a schedule and need to leave work on time every day, this is not the job for you. You MUST fit the company culture to succeed.

Cons

there are no cons for this job

4 Corner Resources2019-05-02
  3. "Business Consultant"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at 4 Corner Resources

Pros

Amazing professional staff! Great communication and prompt follow-up! Staff was on top of every detail from the first interview through on-boarding with the client. One of the best firms I have worked with!

Cons

Absolutely no cons or negatives encountered!

4 Corner Resources2018-10-02
  4. "I love what we are doing!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Orlando, FL

I have been working at 4 Corner Resources full-time for more than a year

Pros

You are directly rewarded for your efforts, and everyone has the same opportunity to advance. I learn more every day, and feel like my contributions really matter.

Cons

No cons at this time

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. You've created a performance-based culture, which is exactly how it should be!!

4 Corner Resources2017-05-21
  5. "Mortgage Operations Position"

I have been working at 4 Corner Resources

Pros

My advisor was Alisse Leslie – she has been hands down the best recruiter I’ve worked with. Being in the mortgage industry as long as I have, I have had the pleasure (and displeasure) of working with many recruiters and HR staff; until I met Alisse. She has been a consummate professional and ALWAYS made herself available. She has made me feel so good throughout this process that I am actually disappointed I wont get... to work with her again. I cannot say enough positive about her. She’s great. Her coaching, her advice, and her way of handling the sometimes arduous process of staffing has made it a breeze. It would be remiss of me to say that 4 Corners Resources has a huge asset that is Alisse Leslie.

Cons

There are absolutely no cons. I am only typing this much so I can meet the 20 word minimum.

Advice to Management

My advice to mangagment is to make sure they keep her happy at 4 Corners, she is a huge and valuable asset to the company. She makes the recruiting process seem human and personal rather than a machine and a requisition number. That is something you cannot teach.

4 Corner Resources2016-09-12
  6. "Great company to work for!"

Current Contractor - Contract Recruiter in Orlando, FL

I have been working at 4 Corner Resources

Pros

I started with this company in Oct 2015 and I must say that I've been treated with the highest level of respect and professionalism. I receive periodic follow up calls from my recruiter Isiah Myers and he has always been very helpful in answering my questions and responds to my needs as much as possible. He is extremely pleasant to work with and I enjoy working for this company. The processes they have in place... are for the most part automated and easy to use. They have never missed a pay check and I have not had any issues. I receive regular communcations on any changes or updates which have been helpful. I couldn't ask for a better place to work. I would recommend anyone looking for a job to consider 4 Corner Resources.

Cons

No cons at this time!

Advice to Management

From my perspective things are running well and no issues to report

4 Corner Resources2016-06-28
  7. "DTOC Analyst"

in Windermere, FL

I have been working at 4 Corner Resources

Pros

Definitely one of the more professional, if not the best i have ever worked with, Everyone from 4 corners recourse that i have come in contact with have all been amazing people to work for and with, especially Alisse Leslie, she has been amazing all around, shes easy to get in contact with. she never turns down a question, if she doesn't have the answer she does everything in her power to get it. She definitely sets... the level for how professional Recruiter is suppose to be and more!

Cons

Not Applicable for this company, Everyone has treated me well, No Cons are applicable for them. Great Company to work for.

Advice to Management

I do not think there is any advice to give to management. They Definitely seem like they know what they are doing.

4 Corner Resources2016-05-23
  8. "THANKS 4 CORNER"

Digital Media Specialist in Winter Garden, FL

I have been working at 4 Corner Resources

Pros

Thank you to Alisse Leslie, Chris Eaddy, and 4 Corner Resources for helping me land the career of my dreams. Alisse was more than just a recruiter to for me, she cared and it showed. Alisse made sure I was prepared from day 1 and even talked to me before and after business hours. I was prepped for my interview and it was very comforting when Chris met me and walked me into the interview. Alisse genuinely was... excited for me in this process and talked to me daily about great tips and pointers on interviewing and always filled me in on the progress. They are very organized with the whole process and know how to handle both the employer and the possible employee. I am forever grateful to Alisse, Chris, and the 4 Corners team for all their hard work and motivation. I am so happy with my new career and I love going to work every day! I highly recommend 4 Corner Resources for any companies looking to hire or for someone looking for a career move. Thank you all!

Cons

No cons to 4 Corner Resources

4 Corner Resources2016-05-21
  9. "Client Manager"

Client Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at 4 Corner Resources for more than a year

Pros

Awesome place to be if you are looking for growth in your career!

Cons

There are no cons at all.

4 Corner Resources2016-05-19
  10. ".Net Developer"

Current Contractor - .NET Developer in Orlando, FL

I have been working at 4 Corner Resources for less than a year

Pros

The recruiters are fantastic! They really took the time to get to know me during the process. I love my job!

Cons

I wish we could turn in our hours in an online time program, but other than that- No cons I can think of!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! Thanks for helping me find a fantastic job!

4 Corner Resources2015-12-02