4 Corner Resources "opportunity to grow" Reviews | Glassdoor

4 Corner Resources Employee Reviews about "opportunity to grow"

Updated 30 Oct 2015

4.8
4 Corner Resources CEO Pete Newsome (no image)
Pete Newsome
Pros
  • "4 Corners provides opportunity to grow within an organization(in 5 reviews)

• "Alisse Leslie believed in me and placed me in a position company that is more stable and will let me stay for the long haul(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "Absolutely no cons or negatives encountered(in 12 reviews)

• "some of the down side of working at 4 corners resources were the long hours that I had worked there(in 7 reviews)

Reviews about "opportunity to grow"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Love my job!"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Orlando, FL

I have been working at 4 Corner Resources full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working at 4CR is unlike working anywhere else. Not only do I like the work that I'm doing, I love the people that I work with, The company culture is outstanding, and I enjoy walking through the door every morning. The relationships that I have built with my contractors as well as candidates make every day a different experience, and I truly enjoy it. The opportunity to grow personally and professionally here is... uncapped.

Cons

There really aren't any cons I can think of, but sometimes I wish there were more hours in the day to accomplish everything I possibly can here.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! I am looking forward to growing within the company, and making a lot of money!

4 Corner Resources2015-10-30
  2. "Company Review"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Tampa, FL

I worked at 4 Corner Resources full-time for less than a year

Pros

4 Corners provides opportunity to grow within an organization. It is quickly expanding and they firmly believe in promoting from within the organization! It is absolutely a work hard, play hard environment! Not only is there opportunity to grow within 4 Corners, they also have an uncapped commission structure.

Cons

There is a lot of information to grasp quickly, but that is with every new job you take on. Put forth the effort, absorb the training and you will be set up for success!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing!

4 Corner Resources2015-07-14
  3. "Great leader, strong culture."

Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at 4 Corner Resources full-time

Pros

Decent pay, benefits, and opportunity to grow.

Cons

Working literally 8:30am - 6:30pm+ every day of the week. So.. many.. phone calls.

Advice to Management

Create better reward incentives for your employees.

4 Corner Resources2014-10-06

"Great career opportunity with plenty of opportunity to advance"

I have been working at 4 Corner Resources

Pros

We are a growing company with lots of opportunity to grow within the organization at a rapid pace. Every day in recruiting brings a different obstacle, which keeps the job interesting and not monotonous by any means. There is a lot of interaction with others, and my colleagues are a very friendly and personable group of people. Great office culture!

Cons

Not much to say here, as I really enjoy this company. At times the environment could be a bit more serious, but it's nice to balance the serious business with a game of ping pong every once in a while.

4 Corner Resources2014-05-20
  5. "Recruiting Role"

Recruiter in Orlando, FL

I have been working at 4 Corner Resources

Pros

Pros - interesting work growing company opportunity to make a mark solid overall compensation access to an excellent sales mentor opportunity to grow income with level of effort minimal bearacracy or barrieers to getting things done

Cons

cons- long hours "David" attitude competing against the larger companyies in the industry lack of feedback on performance lack of direction must be a self motivator and have an ability to figure things out "on the fly' constantly changing environement with changing responsibilities

Advice to Management

Stick with teh direction that you have. The company is on the launching pad for serious greatness and there is little room for under performance. Do not be afraid to succeed!

4 Corner Resources2010-08-09