4 Pillars Reviews

Updated Apr 21, 2021

4.7
4 Pillars President Reg Rocha (no image)
Reg Rocha
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing company to work for (Croft Franchise)

Apr 21, 2021 - Debt Advisor in Calgary, AB
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team, super supportive management, 2wk vacay to start, 3wk after one year, max 5wk (at least when I worked there), you can help people in a BIG way

Cons

kind of a thankless job - clients are always stressed

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work,

Feb 25, 2021 - Client Service Specialist in Calgary, AB
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great learning experience and exposure

Cons

The days are very busy with calls and meetings it can sometimes be difficult to stay on top of everything

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Debt Consolidation

Dec 11, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Helping people reduce their debt and rebuild their financial lives.

Cons

Some new clients are extremely stressed out at first. Once they see there is a solution they get excited and happy.

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Client Care Advisor - Excellent Workplace

Sep 26, 2019 - Client Care Advisor in Calgary, AB
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked at 4 Pillars for almost 4 years and it was the best job I have ever had. I started working there fresh out of college when I was 22 I started as a client care assistant and eventually worked my way up to a Client Care Advisor. It was such an amazing place to work because everyday we are at work helping people change their lives. People come into your office at their wits end, anxious, angry upset. But within an hour of meeting with us they will leave with a smile on their face and filled with hope knowing we can help them. It is a very fulfilling career. The owners and management are amazing and provide you with amazing opportunities for experience and growth. I learned so much and grew so much as a person working at 4Pillars for 4 years. I had to make the difficult choice to leave my career at 4Pillars because I was moving out of the province.

Cons

I can't say there are many cons of working at 4 Pillars, sometimes you are dealing with difficult clients which can be hard at times. Sometimes you are dealing with hard situations or emotional situations which can also be hard, but at the end of the day it is all worth it knowing you are helping to change peoples lives.

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

Nov 2, 2020 - Administrative Asssitance in Ottawa, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours, great people, amazing work where you really help clients

Cons

Low wages for what I am doing

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Workplace!

Sep 19, 2019 - Debt Relief Consultant in Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked at 4 Pillars for over 5 years and I can honestly say it's the best job I've ever had. Everyday we come in and help people change their lives. Debt is stressful and I have had so many clients come in crying because they feel lost and hopeless, but by the end of the process they are crying because of the relief and joy they feel. Because each client and situation is different, no day is the same and it never gets boring. Not only that, I enjoy who I work with. My immediate colleagues feel more like family than co-workers. We are encouraged to reach out to Senior Management if needed and they've always been helpful and kind. I truly do love working here!

Cons

This isn't really a con, but we do see a variety of clients and at times they may come in a bit gruff or not be the easiest to talk to. Sometimes it can be hard not to take it personally if they have a bad attitude or lash out at you. You just need to remember it's their stress, not you, and usually the client will come around in the end.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The nicest people I have ever worked with!

Dec 11, 2019 - Administrative Assistant in Regina, SK
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Very positive work atmosphere - Understanding and helpful Management team - Good / fair pay for position - Benefits - See a positive impact in the lives of our clients - Open communication between all employees -Owners are amazing! And care about their employees.

Cons

- Sometimes you have to deal with negative clients. - It is hard to hear some of the sad stories people tell you about their lives/their financial situations. But I am happy to be able to help!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

"Best Place To Work"

Sep 11, 2019 - Client Administrator in Huntsville, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyday, I am able to take pride in the company, our team, and the work we do! I have been a member of the 4 Pillars team in the Huntsville, North Bay, and Sudbury office's since August 2016. Our Senior Consultant and boss Ryan Brown has so much compassion for what he does and has passed that compassion to all of us. Being able to do what we do and help our clients get the fresh start they deserve means so much to me. Believing in what we do, understanding why we do what we do, it all gives reason to come to work each and every day. Ryan taught me you have to walk in each day wearing your 'firefighters' suit. "Having empathy ('Firefighter suit') over sympathy is an incredible life skill to learn and perfect. It will help you rise above, win out, and succeed in so many areas of life." All this has helped in having the ability to understand each clients specific situation.

Cons

There are no Cons in working for 4 Pillars

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic Work Experience

Dec 23, 2019 - Client Care Advisor in Winnipeg, MB
    Business Outlook

Pros

The office team are an amazing group - warm, welcoming and helpful. The owners, John and Jennifer Croft are dedicated and passionate about helping clients achieving financial success and freedom from debt. Management provides consistent support and always checking in to assist staff in reaching goals. My experience has been a very positive one.

Cons

No cons to report - my experience has been nothing but positive.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Oct 4, 2019 - Administrative Assistant in Calgary, AB
    Business Outlook

Pros

Our job is helping people who felt they had no where to turn when they were in a very difficult financial position. Many times clients express their gratitude about the help they've received. My team members are helpful, and there is a culture of appreciation from the top down.

Cons

Some clients can be difficult to deal with. I try to keep in mind that they had a lot of financial stress before we offered help.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Reviews