411 Locals "411 locals" Reviews | Glassdoor

411 Locals Employee Reviews about "411 locals"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Easy money, Nice working environment, Friendly co-workers"

Former Employee - Customer Service Supervisor in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Customer Service Supervisor in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I started recently with 411 Locals, about 6 months ago. Initially, it was not easy for me to learn about SEO, website, local optimization and so on. My previous experience was telemarketing sales - car and health insurances. Well, nothing common between seo and cars insurance. But they trained me how to adjust my sales skill to sale not insurance but website and seo.
    It actually easy because the 411 Locals seo product is unique: the clients are more than happy to have their website on first google page, so they are buying with ease.
    As far as I know, we are only on the market that has 90% success rate. Under this circumstance for, as a salesperson is easy to gain more and more sales every month.

Cons

Some colleagues are considering that the multiple phone calls are the con. To me, this is just a way to make business and to get in touch with the leads. Most of them are small and medium-sized business owners. You know, two men and a truck.

Advice to Management

I will be happy to have bigger and better call sit with fresh leads from all possible industries. Furthermore, more training hours could be ensured for the newcomers

2. "Love to work for BBB A+ company and a Google Official Partner"

Former Employee - Customer Service Agent in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Customer Service Agent in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

From my point of view, this is maybe one of the most relevant places in Las Vegas for an intern to start a career in the advertising world and online marketing. If you need your name to become exposed in this industry, this actually should be your first choice. 411 Locals is not just a BBB A+ company. They are... A Google Official partner. Well, sounds good.

Cons

This is my first serious job. As every beginning, the first month was not easy for me. Needed to learn brand new stuff and start making successful calls. Indeed, thanks to the coaching program I managed to overcome my first month.
    Now, I am looking forward to becoming a real online marketing pro.

Advice to Management

Please, just find better leads and expand new markets. The product is great and we just need more small businesses to hear about it.

3. "I am just amazed to see how many new clients we have"

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company is growing fast. Almost every week new people are being hired. I am just amazed to see how many new clients we have. Almost all of them are small and medium business owners. Off course, they just love the product we are selling - presence on google first page.
    For me, as a sales agent, it is easy to sell such an innovative product.
    People are well aware how important it is for their business to have great online placement.
    However, no matter of the great product, my first deal did not come withe ease. I was just not experienced to sell it. But 411 Locals trained me well and now I am making a great number of sales every month.
    Few words about the office - great location on the Strip in a modest business building. The panorama view is astonishing. But the view could not compete with the team that is formed by really great people with friendly attitude. Actually, the company is investing a lot in the team spirit - training, meetings, coaching and so.

Cons

I might nitpick a few tiny details, but overall, I find no reason to complain. I am just happy working here.

Advice to Management

More leads. We are doing great and we need more leads to boost our performance

4. "I am making the easiest sales so far"

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Many companies are selling cars, insurances, computers or so on. So the competition is really stiff. 411 Locals is offering an affordable and even unique IT product that is not hard to sale to our customers.
    You see, many companies are offering web design, local seo, and so on. However 411 Locals offers kind of unique combination on affordable prices. More Important - the product works great and delivers results to our customers. And they are buying it!
    I have been working on the fields of telemarketing and online sales since 2001 and can say here I am making the easiest sales so far.

Cons

You need to do a lot of phone calls for a sale. Once the sale is done, the company pays fair, generously and in a timely manner. Sometimes is pretty challenging to explain to clients what exactly is Local SEO. But things are getting much easier once they see that they are starting to have more calls, queries and clients that pay, thanks to the local SEO.

Advice to Management

More trainees might be a great idea. More and high quality leads.

"great energy, constant innovation!"

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at 411 Locals full-time (More than a year)

Pros

411 Locals is always seeking to grow, improve and innovate, this makes the job energizing and rewarding! The employees arepassionate about their job and role in the company. great place to work!

Cons

Benefits could be better, more paid time off would be nice.

Advice to Management

keep up the good work!

6. "411 Locals open door policy is something I did appreciate while working for them"

Former Employee - Marketing Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Marketing Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

411 Locals is not the average employer. This is a high tech company with a friendly work environment. People are getting paid based only on their personal contribution and performance. The Bonus scheme is fair and reasonable. People get a bonus after every deal!
    The open door policy is something I did appreciate while working for 411 Locals. The management is always available and open to suggestions.

Cons

Average workload. Could not figure out something special as a con. I just already mention the friendly environment, tolerant and responsive management, and the fair payment.

Advice to Management

Advice to management - Nice question. Just keep up the good work!

7. "Innovative Company"

Former Employee - Customer Service Advisor in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Customer Service Advisor in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A fast growing IT company notable with very forward thinking and curious about innovating within the world of search engine optimization and online marketing.
    411 Locals relies on constant internal training and coaching. Personal time off as well as vacation time off and deeply discounted services. The pay was good - a generous bonus and percentage on every deal.

Cons

No matter of my experience it is not always possible to close a deal

Advice to Management

More and better leads.

8. "generous payment after every deal"

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I started with 411 Locals 4 years ago as a sales trainee in the Las Vegas office. I can clearly remember my first few months - a lot of training and a lot of cold calls. Soon after, my sales skills got polished and phone manner improved. The best part about working for 411 Locals was the payment -bonus after every sale. This is a company that pays nice bonuses. An office full of great people, friendly co-workers, awesome culture. This company is implementing cutting edge decision on the field of seo and online marketing. I was pleased to be part of it. I would give 10 stars to 411 Locals if I could!

Cons

Work life balance is great. However, there are some rainy days with many calls and emails coming. The benfist pack could be better.

Advice to Management

Eventually new Overseas cleints and leads will be in great service for the company and employees

"Great memories with 411 Locals"

Former Employee - Retention Specialist in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Retention Specialist in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals (More than 5 years)

Pros

Еxcellent income potential and straight bonuses. 411 Locals have a management who truly cares about you as a professional and as a person. The attitude is friendly and nonformal. Could consider the residual income as the great one. Could say that there is an awesome training with a written playbook for success and more sales. Actually, they have an open book policy.
    No matter that us to work ad a retention specialist, it was not the hard job. The question is that this company is offering very competitive product and is not hard to deal with customers. Once a local business sees his web page on google first page, the owner is more than happy. So do I.

Cons

Phone is ringing non stop. Many emails to read and reply to.

Advice to Management

Need new products and new markets.

10. "It was all worth it"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A lot of business opportunities, great options for development and additional education. This is how I can describe in short 411 Locals. As a sales representative, I use to call dozens of leads every day and sometimes it was challenging. Honestly, It was all worth it. They pay bonus straight up for every sale. Full correct company !
    If you are not the best sales agent possible they will coach and teach you. The open book policy and training manuals are in great use.
    I am deeply sorry that I left them due of my relocation. Anyway, I kept with a lot of great memories and funny office stories

Cons

It takes time for a sales agent to become familiar with all technical stuff as seo, web design, domain choosing and so on.

Advice to Management

New leads and technical equipment. Shoudl be found new leads