411 Locals "411 locals" Reviews | Glassdoor

411 Locals Employee Reviews about "411 locals"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "I am making the easiest sales so far"

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Many companies are selling cars, insurances, computers or so on. So the competition is really stiff. 411 Locals is offering an affordable and even unique IT product that is not hard to sale to our customers.
    You see, many companies are offering web design, local seo, and so on. However 411 Locals offers kind of unique combination on affordable prices. More Important - the product works great and delivers results to our customers. And they are buying it!
    I have been working on the fields of telemarketing and online sales since 2001 and can say here I am making the easiest sales so far.

Cons

You need to do a lot of phone calls for a sale. Once the sale is done, the company pays fair, generously and in a timely manner. Sometimes is pretty challenging to explain to clients what exactly is Local SEO. But things are getting much easier once they see that they are starting to have more calls, queries and clients that pay, thanks to the local SEO.

Advice to Management

More trainees might be a great idea. More and high quality leads.

"great energy, constant innovation!"

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at 411 Locals full-time (More than a year)

Pros

411 Locals is always seeking to grow, improve and innovate, this makes the job energizing and rewarding! The employees arepassionate about their job and role in the company. great place to work!

Cons

Benefits could be better, more paid time off would be nice.

Advice to Management

keep up the good work!

3. "411 Locals open door policy is something I did appreciate while working for them"

Former Employee - Marketing Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Marketing Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

411 Locals is not the average employer. This is a high tech company with a friendly work environment. People are getting paid based only on their personal contribution and performance. The Bonus scheme is fair and reasonable. People get a bonus after every deal!
    The open door policy is something I did appreciate while working for 411 Locals. The management is always available and open to suggestions.

Cons

Average workload. Could not figure out something special as a con. I just already mention the friendly environment, tolerant and responsive management, and the fair payment.

Advice to Management

Advice to management - Nice question. Just keep up the good work!

4. "Innovative Company"

Former Employee - Customer Service Advisor in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Customer Service Advisor in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A fast growing IT company notable with very forward thinking and curious about innovating within the world of search engine optimization and online marketing.
    411 Locals relies on constant internal training and coaching. Personal time off as well as vacation time off and deeply discounted services. The pay was good - a generous bonus and percentage on every deal.

Cons

No matter of my experience it is not always possible to close a deal

Advice to Management

More and better leads.

5. "generous payment after every deal"

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I started with 411 Locals 4 years ago as a sales trainee in the Las Vegas office. I can clearly remember my first few months - a lot of training and a lot of cold calls. Soon after, my sales skills got polished and phone manner improved. The best part about working for 411 Locals was the payment -bonus after every sale. This is a company that pays nice bonuses. An office full of great people, friendly co-workers, awesome culture. This company is implementing cutting edge decision on the field of seo and online marketing. I was pleased to be part of it. I would give 10 stars to 411 Locals if I could!

Cons

Work life balance is great. However, there are some rainy days with many calls and emails coming. The benfist pack could be better.

Advice to Management

Eventually new Overseas cleints and leads will be in great service for the company and employees

"Great memories with 411 Locals"

Former Employee - Retention Specialist in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Retention Specialist in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals (More than 5 years)

Pros

Еxcellent income potential and straight bonuses. 411 Locals have a management who truly cares about you as a professional and as a person. The attitude is friendly and nonformal. Could consider the residual income as the great one. Could say that there is an awesome training with a written playbook for success and more sales. Actually, they have an open book policy.
    No matter that us to work ad a retention specialist, it was not the hard job. The question is that this company is offering very competitive product and is not hard to deal with customers. Once a local business sees his web page on google first page, the owner is more than happy. So do I.

Cons

Phone is ringing non stop. Many emails to read and reply to.

Advice to Management

Need new products and new markets.

7. "It was all worth it"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A lot of business opportunities, great options for development and additional education. This is how I can describe in short 411 Locals. As a sales representative, I use to call dozens of leads every day and sometimes it was challenging. Honestly, It was all worth it. They pay bonus straight up for every sale. Full correct company !
    If you are not the best sales agent possible they will coach and teach you. The open book policy and training manuals are in great use.
    I am deeply sorry that I left them due of my relocation. Anyway, I kept with a lot of great memories and funny office stories

Cons

It takes time for a sales agent to become familiar with all technical stuff as seo, web design, domain choosing and so on.

Advice to Management

New leads and technical equipment. Shoudl be found new leads

"411 Locals is paying commission on every sale."

Former Employee - Sales Advisor in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Sales Advisor in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The biggest advantage for working for 411 Locals was the extremely flexible working environment. As far as I know, the company still holds the policy of flexible working hours and work from home option. Actually, there are a lot of affiliate partners that are working from home or are combining their own businesses with the ability to sell websites on behalf of 411 Locals.
    My 4 years with this company were the greatest for me and my family. Especially for my wife - she was in love with my payment. So, she did not miss any weekend to shop on my credit cards.
    411 Locals is paying commission on every sale. That is I why stayed with 411 Locals for 4 years.
    The other reason was the team and company policy for internal support and help between coworkers. Not just profitable, but just a happy period if my life. I highly recommend 411 Locals as an employer.

Cons

Many leads that are not sufficient or not the right target for the product

Advice to Management

Find better leads and start offering additional products and services

"they started training me and in return I started to learn a lot"

Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

A sales representative at 411 Locals was my first core business job. My previous occupations were related to gas stations, retail store and a pizza delivery business in Las Vegas. 3 years ago I stumbled upon a job ad about a sales representative in an SEO and WEB company. I was dreaming of leaving the moped to start a real and reliable job in a multinational company. Well, I posted my CV, knowing that those days companies are not giving chances to young people with lack of business background. I few days I won the jackpot - a recruiter from 411 Locals called me. Called me - the pizza delivery guy ! At first, I thought It was a mistake. Couldn't believe that they are calling me for an interview!
    Later, the recruiter explained to me they recognized me as a person with a high potential in sales.
    So they started training me and in return I started to learn a lot. It was the pleasure to learn from my experienced co workers and from the sales books and scripts the line my manager provided me with.
    My memories are fresh and I can still remember my first nonsuccessful cold calling attempts. A few months later, after a hard and sophisticated training, I find myself a young pro doing successful calls. I learned much more not only about sales but about marketing, SEO and web development.
    No matter that now I am working in a different company, I am still keeping warm feelings about 411 Locals and my ex-coworkers - a pack of free-thinkers and open minded persons.

Cons

Hard work, a lot of calls, and great bonuses. Is it really a con?

Advice to Management

The only advice I came across is: Go on and keep encouraging young people to start their careers in the field of marketing and sales

10. "great work environment to be in"

Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

411 Locals was an excellent choice for me! The company ensured for me the business environment I needed to improve my sales techniques and to master new approaches in order to sell IT products. If you need to challenge yourself, go and sell IT products services. It is not a product you can see, touch, smell.
    My teammates were friendly and supportive. As a team, we managed to explore new markets and get many new deals. There were some new guys with no previous experience in the field of sales. Thanks to the internal training and coaching support, In just a few months they gained new skills. While at 411 Locals they learned a lot - how to sell, to explain, to multitask, to participate in projects. So did I.
    411 Locals was just a great work environment to be in. I can describe it with high profile clients, continuous support from the managers, etc. High profile clients, constant support by my Senior Management, the opportunity to work with new talent and help them on their way up the corporate ladder and watch them succeed. The office has a great location, considerable air-conditioned environment.

Cons

Adjustable working environment and option to work from home as an affiliate partner

Advice to Management

Please create more company events, more generous food catering and more team building games.