411 Locals Affiliate Partner Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
Konstantin S. Stoyanov
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • I started recently with 411 Locals, about 6 months ago (in 37 reviews)

• I consider the working environment in 411 Locals as a great one (in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • The phone is ringing all the time (in 2 reviews)

• However thanks to my supportive colleagues, I managed to overcome this period (in 2 reviews)

1. "411 Locals is great at developing skills and providing inter-company training"

Former Employee - Affiliate Partner in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

For me, it was a great place to learn, to study and to work. It was not my first job. My career started as a sales person in a supermarket, then I become a team leader...in the very same supermarket. Great career, or not so much.Then I started with 411 Locals as Customer care specialist. And I entered the the world of deals, Search Engine Optimization, web and so on. For me, it was a period of hard work, business success and a lot of learning.

Cons

You are dealing with clients. And from time to time this is challenging and exhausting. And when the deal is closed - boom the bonus is with you

Advice to Management

The training should be more interactive, more webinars and forums

2. "I found affiliating with 411 Locals as a profitable"

Former Employee - Affiliate Partner in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

411 Locals is a dynamic company full with energy, young people and bright new ideas. That is why I decided to join 411 locals’ affiliate program as a freelancer. Or for better precision - an affiliate partner. For me this is great opportunity - to work from home. And to make money.
    I live in a remote area and the option to use my garage as an office is something that I can’t ’miss.
    They provided me with a free dialer, telephone minutes, leads, training…..

Cons

Working from home can be boring from time to time- no colleagues around to chat and make some jokes with them

Advice to Management

The affiliate program is great and we can make a 411 Locals affiliate partners conference