411 Locals Customer Care Representative Reviews | Glassdoor

Customer Care Representative

5.0
Konstantin S. Stoyanov

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • I started recently with 411 Locals, about 6 months ago (in 37 reviews)

• I consider the working environment in 411 Locals as a great one (in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • The phone is ringing all the time (in 2 reviews)

• However thanks to my supportive colleagues, I managed to overcome this period (in 2 reviews)

1. "great work environment to be in"

Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

411 Locals was an excellent choice for me! The company ensured for me the business environment I needed to improve my sales techniques and to master new approaches in order to sell IT products. If you need to challenge yourself, go and sell IT products services. It is not a product you can see, touch, smell.
    My teammates were friendly and supportive. As a team, we managed to explore new markets and get many new deals. There were some new guys with no previous experience in the field of sales. Thanks to the internal training and coaching support, In just a few months they gained new skills. While at 411 Locals they learned a lot - how to sell, to explain, to multitask, to participate in projects. So did I.
    411 Locals was just a great work environment to be in. I can describe it with high profile clients, continuous support from the managers, etc. High profile clients, constant support by my Senior Management, the opportunity to work with new talent and help them on their way up the corporate ladder and watch them succeed. The office has a great location, considerable air-conditioned environment.

Cons

Adjustable working environment and option to work from home as an affiliate partner

Advice to Management

Please create more company events, more generous food catering and more team building games.

2. "this was my first job"

Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals (More than 3 years)

Pros

This company has been just the exact thing I needed to jump-start my decent career. I started with 411 Locals as a customer service representative. And this was my first job. They took me right from College with no business experience. As a student, I worked several temporary jobs but I could not count on them. 411 Locals gave me a full blooded work environment experience. Actually, It was an additional education for

Cons

Sometimes, working with clients is really challenging. But the people around were helpful so when I needed - there were always somebody to help me

Advice to Management

During my stay with 411 Locals I needed more internal training, more seminars and educational materials

"Customer care representative"

Current Employee - Customer Care Representative in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Customer Care Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at 411 Locals full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I find the company flexible and caring for their employees needs. With 411 Locals I am meeting all my professional and career expectations. The company is giving me a chance and encouragement to proceed further with my online education on the field of Social marketing. We are using the latest technological and cloud achievements.

Cons

The office environment is competitive. Outdoor and sport events could be more.

Advice to Management

Some of the employees might have some fresh ideas for new products. So, inner company surveys could be a good change really good proposals to pop up from the team.