411 Locals Customer Service Agent Reviews | Glassdoor

Customer Service Agent

5.0
Konstantin S. Stoyanov

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • I started recently with 411 Locals, about 6 months ago (in 37 reviews)

• Friendly attitude and positive work environment (in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • For me it was hard to cope with all that website, seo and adwords terminology (in 2 reviews)

• However thanks to my supportive colleagues, I managed to overcome this period (in 2 reviews)

1. "Love to work for BBB A+ company and a Google Official Partner"

Former Employee - Customer Service Agent in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

From my point of view, this is maybe one of the most relevant places in Las Vegas for an intern to start a career in the advertising world and online marketing. If you need your name to become exposed in this industry, this actually should be your first choice. 411 Locals is not just a BBB A+ company. They are... A Google Official partner. Well, sounds good.

Cons

This is my first serious job. As every beginning, the first month was not easy for me. Needed to learn brand new stuff and start making successful calls. Indeed, thanks to the coaching program I managed to overcome my first month.
    Now, I am looking forward to becoming a real online marketing pro.

Advice to Management

Please, just find better leads and expand new markets. The product is great and we just need more small businesses to hear about it.

2. "great training and awesome staff members"

I worked at 411 Locals part-time

Pros

As an ex employee I can tell that 411 locals provides multiple opportunities for personal and professional growth. It is not just about the daily training, coaching and support, long introductory training and so on. It is about friendly and supportive team environment, achievable bonuses and fair payment. If I am asked to describe the company with only one single sentence - great training and awesome staff members.

Cons

The main office is in a business building located near to a golf range. As a golf enthusiast player I found the panorama view very distracting. You know what I mean.

Advice to Management

Keep it up guys ! the product is great the service is improving. Just stick to that great team attitude and spirit

3. "411 Locals customer service representative"

Former Employee - Customer Service Agent in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

My boss was helpful and friendly. The very same I can say for my ex-colleagues and co workers. 411 Locals are putting in a lot of efforts to provide and ensure great and supportive environment for the team. The management is tolerating only friendly attitude and cool manners. And this business approach fully paid off! I can say that my almost 2 years with 411 Locals were my best work experience so far. My role was a customer service representative and there was never a boring day. This position gave me the chance to interact with a lot of customers, mainly small and medium business owners. I enjoyed working with and for them. It was a pleasure for me to manage calls and guide my customers through the process of sales and support. My ex co-workers were very well trained, diverse and knowledgeable.

Cons

Handling some calls could test your abilities

Advice to Management

New computers and some gadgets for office fus, for eg: a mini drone

"not hard job with gret income and bonuses"

Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Las Vegas, NM
    Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Las Vegas, NM

I have been working at 411 Locals (More than 3 years)

Pros

You are in full control of your income and career. Your are getting recognized for your hard work with bonuses. The empl

Cons

The phone is ringing all the time. But is it a con? Or maybe it just shows that we have a lot of customers

Advice to Management

more internal trainings and team buildings, more forums and motivational speaking