411 Locals Retention Specialist Reviews | Glassdoor

Retention Specialist

3.8
Konstantin S. Stoyanov

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • 411 Locals is paying commission on every sale (in 34 reviews)

• I consider the working environment in 411 Locals as a great one (in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • The phone is ringing all the time (in 2 reviews)

• So, as a sales agent I had what to offer to the customers (in 2 reviews)

"Great memories with 411 Locals"

Former Employee - Retention Specialist in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals (More than 5 years)

Pros

Еxcellent income potential and straight bonuses. 411 Locals have a management who truly cares about you as a professional and as a person. The attitude is friendly and nonformal. Could consider the residual income as the great one. Could say that there is an awesome training with a written playbook for success and more sales. Actually, they have an open book policy.
    No matter that us to work ad a retention specialist, it was not the hard job. The question is that this company is offering very competitive product and is not hard to deal with customers. Once a local business sees his web page on google first page, the owner is more than happy. So do I.

Cons

Phone is ringing non stop. Many emails to read and reply to.

Advice to Management

Need new products and new markets.

2. "I like most the coaching support and training"

Former Employee - Customer Retention Specialist in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Customer Retention Specialist in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time

Pros

I consider the working environment in 411 Locals as a great one. You know people are acting friendly and cool, not like highflyers. The management is encouraging atmosphere of friendliness and support between colleagues. If you ask somebody for help - no worries. No matter if it is a co-worker or a manager. I like most the coaching support and training. You know, this just makes me feel great. During my stay with 411 Locals I managed to figure out how important is the inner company training and coaching for your personal income. Better training and coaching, more sales, higher pay. It is just Simple.

Cons

The best con is the working environment and attitude of friendliness between coworkers. Next is the incorpo. 411 Locals is an innovative IT company that managed to develop unique SEO products. So, as a sales agent I had what to offer to the customers.

Advice to Management

You can think of taking over new markets and clients

3. "The company culture has an IT aura around it"

Former Employee - Retention Specialist in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Working for 411 Locals for me was a great chance to work together with similar minded people, that are deeply involved in the professional WEB design and SEO.
    The company culture has an IT aura around it. People are interested in the latest technologies, achievements, SEO.

Cons

Not enough seminars and webinars

Advice to Management

More seminars and motivational speakers, more frequent seminar and webinars

4. "Retention Specialist"

Former Employee - Retention Specialist in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Weekends off, free donuts a few times a month. Um this 20 word minimum is def not easy when there are really no pros.

Cons

Not so great pay.,,Starting pay is 13.00 not $13-16 like the add said. I have 10+ years of sales & retention experience and was still offered $13.00. I haven't made that in over 7 years. Of course you don't what they will pay until you pass all your interviews even though I made it clear what I wanted to make in my 2nd interview. No real training program, just a bunch of different employees showing you slides and doing small presentations. Very unorganized and alot of disrespect across the office. Not professional at all.

Advice to Management

Invest in an actual trainer if you want perfect employees. Organize your training program instead of "figuring it out" as we go. Pay more hourly to start and people might just show up to training and/or stay during training even though it isn't the best.