411 Locals Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated January 8, 2019

4.8
Konstantin S. Stoyanov

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "411 Locals is offering an affordable and even unique IT product that is not hard to sale to our customers" (in 38 reviews)

• "Great Work environment harassment free, employee participation in process improvement, strong safety culture" (in 15 reviews)

Cons
  • "some lack of communication time to time" (in 6 reviews)

• "Some colleagues are considering that the multiple phone calls are the con" (in 4 reviews)

1. "Profitable place to work"

Current Employee - Customer Service Associate in Las Vegas, NM
    Current Employee - Customer Service Associate in Las Vegas, NM

I have been working at 411 Locals full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great office environment. You have all the things you need, plus a really cool relax area with table tennis and PS4. There are lots of company events too which helps you get to know your colleagues better and faster.

Cons

There is room for getting higher positions but you need to be really patient because it doesn’t happen as fast as you would want.

Advice to Management

There could be more trainings organized for all department units. Also, it’s a good idea to have more transparency as to what changes are happening in the company.

2. "The office itself is pretty cool"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

There are always new opportunities if you are persistent and do your job wholeheartedly. Since I’ve been with the company, I’ve seen a lot of great changes, especially in the last 12 months, and I am hopeful more of this is to come. The office itself is pretty cool and we even have massage chairs.

Cons

Like any job it can get stressful at times and you need to learn to multitask. Communication between departments is not great yet although they are working on improving it.

Advice to Management

Keep up the Chief Happiness Officer tradition, it really is making people happy!

3. "The environment is great"

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Pros - This is exactly what I was look for as far as marketing company goes. I got to experience a few different sides to the business which helped me grow and get a good grasp of the industry and what is involved. The environment is great and they have a lot of cool events that they plan for the whole company.

Cons

Sometimes you get bombarded with work from new clients and gets stressful, however, it is manageable.

Advice to Management

More group events and themed work days.

4. "I learned a lot about local search engine optimization"

I have been working at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Fun and profitable place to work. Well, you can’t bring your dog to work. I learned a lot about local search engine optimization. Great co-workers. Get to use my sales skills and seeing how satisfied people are with the products they buy. The product is web design and local seo. It's something you can’t touch. However, it makes your website to appear on the first search result pager. Which is really great for the clients.

Cons

I am a person - creative and willing to learn more. So, I need just a little bit free time to learn new staff. Generally, I could find any particular cons.

Advice to Management

I would like to do more calls with quality leads

5. "Effective team"

I have been working at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent office location near the Strip. The view from my window is more than spectacular. However, this is not the only advantage. The working atmosphere is really friendly and people are paddling together like a Princeton crew.
    The business model allows really great earning possibilities. Actually, I am making good money, hassle-free. The number of my clients is constantly growing.

Cons

Many emails and phone calls to deal with. Time to tim gets very bussy

Advice to Management

We need more people in the office and more leads to call

6. "Bad company"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Hourly pay was alright but still poor

Cons

Management lies to you about the companies product. Owner is smeared all over the internet

Advice to Management

7. "I have customers that reported 40 - 50 percent return on investment"

Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I am really happy that the number of customers is growing. There is a reason for that - the service proved to be very successful and pretty beneficial for the clients. As a customer representative, I have customers that reported 40 - 50 percent return on investment!. In several months, their websites pop on the first page of Google search results, and those folks are starting to have better online visibility and more calls. More calls equal more clients. For me, it's just as easy to offer and sell a product that provides measurable benefits for the clients. About the team - supportive people, helping each other.

Cons

Well, the company is growing, so we need to cope with new challenges

Advice to Management

Need to hire more people and find more affiliate partners

8. "the product is high-end local seo, easy to sell"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The experience I've had with 411 Locals was a really lot different than what I initially expected. I thought that would be just a regular call center. Believe me, there is huge difference. In my previous job, that was a customer representative, I was selling regular products. But here the product is high-end local seo.
    Not all customers are aware what exactly is and how exactly could impact their sales. Once you explain to them and provide to them some real live examples. Wow here is where the difference happens. People just want to have something, that will bring them measurable benefit and more incomes. It's just easy to sell something, that is beneficial for the customer.
    Excellent working environment with friendly attitude.

Cons

Time to time the pressure is high because many new clients are in line to receive the product and you need to make things as fat as could.

Advice to Management

The company is doing a lot of internal coaching and mentoring. It would be great if hire some external coaches for better diversity and knowledge exchange

9. "411 locals invests in training"

Former Employee - Customer Service Agent in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Customer Service Agent in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Initially, I thought It would be a tough job. Thanks to the training manuals and continuous training, I am doing my job with ease. Motivating, supportive, and friendly. Those three words come to mind when I have to describe the work environment. I mean people here really treat each other like friends. I like that!

Cons

Plenty phone calls and emails. Time to time its get boring

Advice to Management

Equipment might need an update. Better chairs are definitely needed.

10. "Satisfying work that makes me feel good"

Former Employee - Sales Advisor in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Sales Advisor in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

A really great experience with the organization. Its notable that the management cares about well-being of workers and company success. I really do enjoy the product - a cutting edge local seo for small businesses that is easy to sell. People are happy to have their websites on google first page, so it's really easy for me to offer and sell the product. This really useful product just makes me really confident. Satisfying work that makes me feel good - because I'm making money and because I am selling product, that makes money for the clients

Cons

some lack of communication time to time

Advice to Management

More team events lika day out, BBQ and so on.