411 Locals Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.7
Konstantin S. Stoyanov

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "I started recently with 411 Locals, about 6 months ago" (in 37 reviews)

• "Great Work environment harassment free, employee participation in process improvement, strong safety culture" (in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • "For me it was hard to cope with all that website, seo and adwords terminology" (in 2 reviews)

• "However thanks to my supportive colleagues, I managed to overcome this period" (in 2 reviews)

1. "A company that motivates me for success"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I am amazed how much time and efforts the company is investing in training, mentoring and coaching. With my previous job I was just and employee, selling furnitures. Or trying to sell. Here, they are treating me like a partner. They say: “You work not for us, you work with us”. Wow! This is really, really motivating. Here, I am feeling like a real businessman. Myself Steam grew up and now and I am closing a lot of deals every month.

Cons

Endless phone calls and emails. But thanks to the supportive environment and proper, training, those are easy to tackle with

Advice to Management

More mentoring and coaching classes

2. "he business environment at 411 Locals is definitely a top-notch"

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I can describe the environment here as a great learning one. There are a lot of coaching sessions and handbooks so I managed to gain a great amount of experience and knowledge.
    Day by day, I grew up from a marketing nub to a dedicated professional with more than 5 years experience in the field of search engine optimization, digital marketing, online sales, client related communication.
    Actually, the place is mentorship focused and one can easily gain confidence and experience.
    The business environment was definitely a top-notch - fun and reliable people to work with ed with.

Cons

Nothing is special to mention. My ex-colleagues are really nice people A company with a good attitude.

Advice to Management

The company need new leads and markets overseas. Also more teambuildings.

3. "Easy to sell innovative product"

Former Employee - Nevada in North Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Nevada in North Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This company generates an innovative, cutting-edge Local SEO product that has barely any rivals on the market. During my stay, I have found this service easy to be sold. The clients are eager to find their website appearing on google first page. The Local SEO product is doing this with ease. So, my job was not hard. I just needed to explain to the lead that after signing up with us, it will take only a few months before his website to pop up on Google first page.
    Flexible work hours, excellent pay and benefits. Many hours of training and coaching. Friendly attitude.

Cons

The company is growing and you need to work hard to cope with the growing number of clients

Advice to Management

The company is a Google All-Stars Partner and a BBB A+ rated one. So, use those facts more intensively

4. "I am thankful for all 5 years"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at 411 Locals full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have experienced professional growth, active participation, supervisors followed standards and good faith. The payment is strictly related to your personal results. The company provides extremely generously training and coaching support. Great Work environment harassment free, employee participation in process improvement, strong safety culture.

Cons

I don't have anything in particular to say about this. Hard work and great payment in reword.
    Fair treatment.

Advice to Management

I think it is high timer the company to expand overseas. And new office in NY is needed

5. "Easy money, Nice working environment, Friendly co-workers"

Former Employee - Customer Service Supervisor in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Customer Service Supervisor in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I started recently with 411 Locals, about 6 months ago. Initially, it was not easy for me to learn about SEO, website, local optimization and so on. My previous experience was telemarketing sales - car and health insurances. Well, nothing common between seo and cars insurance. But they trained me how to adjust my sales skill to sale not insurance but website and seo.
    It actually easy because the 411 Locals seo product is unique: the clients are more than happy to have their website on first google page, so they are buying with ease.
    As far as I know, we are only on the market that has 90% success rate. Under this circumstance for, as a salesperson is easy to gain more and more sales every month.

Cons

Some colleagues are considering that the multiple phone calls are the con. To me, this is just a way to make business and to get in touch with the leads. Most of them are small and medium-sized business owners. You know, two men and a truck.

Advice to Management

I will be happy to have bigger and better call sit with fresh leads from all possible industries. Furthermore, more training hours could be ensured for the newcomers

6. "Love to work for BBB A+ company and a Google Official Partner"

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

From my point of view, this is maybe one of the most relevant places in Las Vegas for an intern to start a career in the advertising world and online marketing. If you need your name to become exposed in this industry, this actually should be your first choice. 411 Locals is not just a BBB A+ company. They are... A Google Official partner. Well, sounds good.

Cons

This is my first serious job. As every beginning, the first month was not easy for me. Needed to learn brand new stuff and start making successful calls. Indeed, thanks to the coaching program I managed to overcome my first month.
    Now, I am looking forward to becoming a real online marketing pro.

Advice to Management

Please, just find better leads and expand new markets. The product is great and we just need more small businesses to hear about it.

7. "I am just amazed to see how many new clients we have"

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company is growing fast. Almost every week new people are being hired. I am just amazed to see how many new clients we have. Almost all of them are small and medium business owners. Off course, they just love the product we are selling - presence on google first page.
    For me, as a sales agent, it is easy to sell such an innovative product.
    People are well aware how important it is for their business to have great online placement.
    However, no matter of the great product, my first deal did not come withe ease. I was just not experienced to sell it. But 411 Locals trained me well and now I am making a great number of sales every month.
    Few words about the office - great location on the Strip in a modest business building. The panorama view is astonishing. But the view could not compete with the team that is formed by really great people with friendly attitude. Actually, the company is investing a lot in the team spirit - training, meetings, coaching and so.

Cons

I might nitpick a few tiny details, but overall, I find no reason to complain. I am just happy working here.

Advice to Management

More leads. We are doing great and we need more leads to boost our performance

8. "Great Company"

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great company with lots of opportunity for the right person

Cons

Needs to hire more American employees

9. "I am making the easiest sales so far"

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Many companies are selling cars, insurances, computers or so on. So the competition is really stiff. 411 Locals is offering an affordable and even unique IT product that is not hard to sale to our customers.
    You see, many companies are offering web design, local seo, and so on. However 411 Locals offers kind of unique combination on affordable prices. More Important - the product works great and delivers results to our customers. And they are buying it!
    I have been working on the fields of telemarketing and online sales since 2001 and can say here I am making the easiest sales so far.

Cons

You need to do a lot of phone calls for a sale. Once the sale is done, the company pays fair, generously and in a timely manner. Sometimes is pretty challenging to explain to clients what exactly is Local SEO. But things are getting much easier once they see that they are starting to have more calls, queries and clients that pay, thanks to the local SEO.

Advice to Management

More trainees might be a great idea. More and high quality leads.

"great energy, constant innovation!"

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at 411 Locals full-time (More than a year)

Pros

411 Locals is always seeking to grow, improve and innovate, this makes the job energizing and rewarding! The employees arepassionate about their job and role in the company. great place to work!

Cons

Benefits could be better, more paid time off would be nice.

Advice to Management

keep up the good work!