411 Locals Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.8
Konstantin S. Stoyanov

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "411 Locals is offering an affordable and even unique IT product that is not hard to sale to our customers" (in 38 reviews)

• "Great Work environment harassment free, employee participation in process improvement, strong safety culture" (in 15 reviews)

Cons
  • "some lack of communication time to time" (in 6 reviews)

• "Some colleagues are considering that the multiple phone calls are the con" (in 3 reviews)

1. "I have customers that reported 40 - 50 percent return on investment"

Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I am really happy that the number of customers is growing. There is a reason for that - the service proved to be very successful and pretty beneficial for the clients. As a customer representative, I have customers that reported 40 - 50 percent return on investment!. In several months, their websites pop on the first page of Google search results, and those folks are starting to have better online visibility and more calls. More calls equal more clients. For me, it's just as easy to offer and sell a product that provides measurable benefits for the clients. About the team - supportive people, helping each other.

Cons

Well, the company is growing, so we need to cope with new challenges

Advice to Management

Need to hire more people and find more affiliate partners

2. "the product is high-end local seo, easy to sell"

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The experience I've had with 411 Locals was a really lot different than what I initially expected. I thought that would be just a regular call center. Believe me, there is huge difference. In my previous job, that was a customer representative, I was selling regular products. But here the product is high-end local seo.
    Not all customers are aware what exactly is and how exactly could impact their sales. Once you explain to them and provide to them some real live examples. Wow here is where the difference happens. People just want to have something, that will bring them measurable benefit and more incomes. It's just easy to sell something, that is beneficial for the customer.
    Excellent working environment with friendly attitude.

Cons

Time to time the pressure is high because many new clients are in line to receive the product and you need to make things as fat as could.

Advice to Management

The company is doing a lot of internal coaching and mentoring. It would be great if hire some external coaches for better diversity and knowledge exchange

3. "411 locals invests in training"

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Initially, I thought It would be a tough job. Thanks to the training manuals and continuous training, I am doing my job with ease. Motivating, supportive, and friendly. Those three words come to mind when I have to describe the work environment. I mean people here really treat each other like friends. I like that!

Cons

Plenty phone calls and emails. Time to time its get boring

Advice to Management

Equipment might need an update. Better chairs are definitely needed.

4. "Satisfying work that makes me feel good"

Former Employee - Sales Advisor in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Sales Advisor in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

A really great experience with the organization. Its notable that the management cares about well-being of workers and company success. I really do enjoy the product - a cutting edge local seo for small businesses that is easy to sell. People are happy to have their websites on google first page, so it's really easy for me to offer and sell the product. This really useful product just makes me really confident. Satisfying work that makes me feel good - because I'm making money and because I am selling product, that makes money for the clients

Cons

some lack of communication time to time

Advice to Management

More team events lika day out, BBQ and so on.

5. "A company that motivates me for success"

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I am amazed how much time and efforts the company is investing in training, mentoring and coaching. With my previous job I was just and employee, selling furnitures. Or trying to sell. Here, they are treating me like a partner. They say: “You work not for us, you work with us”. Wow! This is really, really motivating. Here, I am feeling like a real businessman. Myself Steam grew up and now and I am closing a lot of deals every month.

Cons

Endless phone calls and emails. But thanks to the supportive environment and proper, training, those are easy to tackle with

Advice to Management

More mentoring and coaching classes

6. "he business environment at 411 Locals is definitely a top-notch"

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I can describe the environment here as a great learning one. There are a lot of coaching sessions and handbooks so I managed to gain a great amount of experience and knowledge.
    Day by day, I grew up from a marketing nub to a dedicated professional with more than 5 years experience in the field of search engine optimization, digital marketing, online sales, client related communication.
    Actually, the place is mentorship focused and one can easily gain confidence and experience.
    The business environment was definitely a top-notch - fun and reliable people to work with ed with.

Cons

Nothing is special to mention. My ex-colleagues are really nice people A company with a good attitude.

Advice to Management

The company need new leads and markets overseas. Also more teambuildings.

7. "Easy to sell innovative product"

Former Employee - Nevada in North Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Nevada in North Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This company generates an innovative, cutting-edge Local SEO product that has barely any rivals on the market. During my stay, I have found this service easy to be sold. The clients are eager to find their website appearing on google first page. The Local SEO product is doing this with ease. So, my job was not hard. I just needed to explain to the lead that after signing up with us, it will take only a few months before his website to pop up on Google first page.
    Flexible work hours, excellent pay and benefits. Many hours of training and coaching. Friendly attitude.

Cons

The company is growing and you need to work hard to cope with the growing number of clients

Advice to Management

The company is a Google All-Stars Partner and a BBB A+ rated one. So, use those facts more intensively

8. "I am thankful for all 5 years"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at 411 Locals full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have experienced professional growth, active participation, supervisors followed standards and good faith. The payment is strictly related to your personal results. The company provides extremely generously training and coaching support. Great Work environment harassment free, employee participation in process improvement, strong safety culture.

Cons

I don't have anything in particular to say about this. Hard work and great payment in reword.
    Fair treatment.

Advice to Management

I think it is high timer the company to expand overseas. And new office in NY is needed

9. "Easy money, Nice working environment, Friendly co-workers"

Former Employee - Customer Service Supervisor in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Customer Service Supervisor in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I started recently with 411 Locals, about 6 months ago. Initially, it was not easy for me to learn about SEO, website, local optimization and so on. My previous experience was telemarketing sales - car and health insurances. Well, nothing common between seo and cars insurance. But they trained me how to adjust my sales skill to sale not insurance but website and seo.
    It actually easy because the 411 Locals seo product is unique: the clients are more than happy to have their website on first google page, so they are buying with ease.
    As far as I know, we are only on the market that has 90% success rate. Under this circumstance for, as a salesperson is easy to gain more and more sales every month.

Cons

Some colleagues are considering that the multiple phone calls are the con. To me, this is just a way to make business and to get in touch with the leads. Most of them are small and medium-sized business owners. You know, two men and a truck.

Advice to Management

I will be happy to have bigger and better call sit with fresh leads from all possible industries. Furthermore, more training hours could be ensured for the newcomers

10. "Love to work for BBB A+ company and a Google Official Partner"

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

From my point of view, this is maybe one of the most relevant places in Las Vegas for an intern to start a career in the advertising world and online marketing. If you need your name to become exposed in this industry, this actually should be your first choice. 411 Locals is not just a BBB A+ company. They are... A Google Official partner. Well, sounds good.

Cons

This is my first serious job. As every beginning, the first month was not easy for me. Needed to learn brand new stuff and start making successful calls. Indeed, thanks to the coaching program I managed to overcome my first month.
    Now, I am looking forward to becoming a real online marketing pro.

Advice to Management

Please, just find better leads and expand new markets. The product is great and we just need more small businesses to hear about it.