411 Locals Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.7
Konstantin S. Stoyanov

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • I started recently with 411 Locals, about 6 months ago (in 37 reviews)

• I consider the working environment in 411 Locals as a great one (in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • The phone is ringing all the time (in 2 reviews)

• However thanks to my supportive colleagues, I managed to overcome this period (in 2 reviews)

"Customer care representative"

Current Employee - Customer Care Representative in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Customer Care Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at 411 Locals full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I find the company flexible and caring for their employees needs. With 411 Locals I am meeting all my professional and career expectations. The company is giving me a chance and encouragement to proceed further with my online education on the field of Social marketing. We are using the latest technological and cloud achievements.

Cons

The office environment is competitive. Outdoor and sport events could be more.

Advice to Management

Some of the employees might have some fresh ideas for new products. So, inner company surveys could be a good change really good proposals to pop up from the team.

"Just the right place to work and earn bonuses"

Current Employee - Collection Specialist in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Collection Specialist in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at 411 Locals full-time

Pros

The office culture that is being developed in 411 Locust is great. Of course, not the best in the World, but it is just cool enough to make everybody to feel comfortable and safe. I have been working with the company more than 4 years. For this period I changed 3 positions. For me it was and it is a really visible and measurable career development. Currently I am working as a Collection specialist. Thanks to my personal efforts and to the support of my colleagues I can tell you I am earning good bonuses. For me it is a pleasure to deal with the customers - this is a really great way to support the so called ‘small business”.
    We all have Paid Vacation, Health Benefits after 90 days, Discount bus program and so on. I just do not need to tell you about the monthly award bonuses and the other benefits.
    I am happy with the company. My family is happy to see me happy

Cons

The main cons is that we are not allowed to have loud music in the office. I like to listen to Contemporary Jazz “on the max volume”

Advice to Management

As it was stated below, maybe some more training will be of great use for the staff and the company.

"Just started my career"

Current Employee - Activations Specialist in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Activations Specialist in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at 411 Locals full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I just started my first job with 411locals on a position Activations Specialist. Would like to share my first expressions. The office is on a perfect location, in a new office building, and with easy access to public transport. Currently I am running through training. This knowledge one cannot learn in college. I mean the school can inform you but in 411l locals I am getting trained how to do the SEO, to deal with our clients and so on. I am finding the working environment great - everybody welcomes me. The flexible time is really asset for me. Well, I still prefer the late sleep. For this position there are requirements for ability to navigate multiple computer programs/systems and knowledge of SEO. The knowledge on internet marketing a plus.

Cons

Could not give a precise estimate of the cons, I mean I am new in town. After a year eventually I will post another review with more details.

Advice to Management

More training, more group and individual work. I think the current training and the open book policy is great, however I would like to participate in more training courses

"Profitable place to work and develop yourself as a Pro"

Current Employee - Nevada in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Nevada in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The office location is great with easy access with a car or a city bus
    Team - business looking environment with friendly attitude between people
    Working day - the day starts with a cup of coffee and friendly chat with my colleagues
    Business process - I am supporting my clients and I am looking after their questions

Cons

We need to have intensive internship program

Advice to Management

We may need some interns for the summer

"411locals full time employee"

Current Employee - Closer in North Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Closer in North Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at 411 Locals full-time

Pros

I am working in a dynamic company that respects your efforts and pays really good money for every deal. The flexible working time is a great asset for me, so I can proceed further with my studies.

Cons

the bonus system is really good and definitely represent your results and efforts

Advice to Management

not able to figure out something particular.

"I miss the 411 Locals 's great work environment"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time

Pros

411 Locals - the working environment was great. For me it was not just place to work and to earn money and bonuses. here I made lifetime friendships.

Cons

I am happy with the bonus system.

Advice to Management

not able to figure out something particular.

"411 Locals ex emploee"

Former Employee - Call Agent in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Call Agent in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I use to work for 411locals too. Maybe it was the greatest and most successful career period for me. I started as an intern 4 years ago, with no business and working experience. Due to my marriage I left Las Vegas and my beloved colleagues from 411 Locals. This company granted me not only with a great salary, but with decent working experience and business attitude.

Cons

the air conditioner should me more powerful

Advice to Management

to proceed further with giving a chance to inexperienced people

"Amazing lifetime experience"

Current Employee - Online Marketing Consultant in North Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Online Marketing Consultant in North Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at 411 Locals full-time

Pros

411 Locals was my first job ever. And now 2 years ago I am keeping my best thoughts for it. Of course, there were challenging periods and situations, However here is the most important thing - I was receiving continuous support and empowerment from my colleagues. And the bonus scheme was really motivating. The management is giving growth opportunities.

Cons

I had to leave the company because of relocation

Advice to Management

It was an amazing lifetime experience for me. keep going !

"Flexible working time"

Former Employee - Loan Closer in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Loan Closer in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

411 locals are offering to the staff really beneficial business environment. I mean it is not tight like in a bank, for example. They somehow are combining a decent business environment with a friendly attitude toward the staff. For me it was really cool to work for the company and with my ex colleagues. In addition- flexible hours, good pay is great for a part time job

Cons

only free food, no beer in the office, well, sometimes it gets very busy

Advice to Management

more frequently coordination between the colleagues in the different offices

"The training is a top notch"

Former Employee - Closer in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Closer in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The training can be considered as top notch. The company is doing an open book policy. One can learn not only from the training manuals and scripts. There is a lot of interactive training. Most important - the colleagues are very willing to share with the newcomers their experience and to provide formal and non formal support.

Cons

the internal structure is not corporate enough

Advice to Management

they have offices in 3 different countries and the people might get to know each other with some conference calls