411 Locals Reviews | Glassdoor

411 Locals Reviews

Updated August 10, 2017

Full-timePart-time

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • 411 Locals is paying commission on every sale (in 34 reviews)

• I consider the working environment in 411 Locals as a great one (in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • The phone is ringing all the time (in 2 reviews)

• So, as a sales agent I had what to offer to the customers (in 2 reviews)

1. "fair payment"

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The environment is exciting and business oriented. No matter how hard the work, there is always time for some fun with the coworkers. The management is supportive and friendly. Encourages employees not just for reaching the targets but to have fun at work. Could describe it as a great team environment and a great place to work and earn money. Just to mention a few words about the training and internal coaching program.

Cons

Making cold calls and phone sales sometimes could be a challenging job

Advice to Management

New and fresh leads would be a great idea

2. "generous payment after every deal"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I started with 411 Locals 4 years ago as a sales trainee in the Las Vegas office. I can clearly remember my first few months - a lot of training and a lot of cold calls. Soon after, my sales skills got polished and phone manner improved. The best part about working for 411 Locals was the payment -bonus after every sale. This is a company that pays nice bonuses. An office full of great people, friendly co-workers, awesome culture. This company is implementing cutting edge decision on the field of seo and online marketing. I was pleased to be part of it. I would give 10 stars to 411 Locals if I could!

Cons

Work life balance is great. However, there are some rainy days with many calls and emails coming. The benfist pack could be better.

Advice to Management

Eventually new Overseas cleints and leads will be in great service for the company and employees

"Great memories with 411 Locals"

Former Employee - Retention Specialist in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Retention Specialist in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals (More than 5 years)

Pros

Еxcellent income potential and straight bonuses. 411 Locals have a management who truly cares about you as a professional and as a person. The attitude is friendly and nonformal. Could consider the residual income as the great one. Could say that there is an awesome training with a written playbook for success and more sales. Actually, they have an open book policy.
    No matter that us to work ad a retention specialist, it was not the hard job. The question is that this company is offering very competitive product and is not hard to deal with customers. Once a local business sees his web page on google first page, the owner is more than happy. So do I.

Cons

Phone is ringing non stop. Many emails to read and reply to.

Advice to Management

Need new products and new markets.

4. "A great place to grow!"

Former Employee - Online Marketing Consultant in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Online Marketing Consultant in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Normal business.hours, great pay, clean spacious environment with a scenic view of the Las Vegas strip. Benefits PTO and. Weekly happy hour at the Barrymore. Fun environment, great company

Cons

A few misplaced seniority employees in management with immature demeanors. At times the environment can bring you back to high school days, but yet the company its mission and its success is undeniably amazing.

Advice to Management

Reevaluate those you have in management as some of your managers are abusing their title, yet not fulfilling their positions KPIs.

5. "It was all worth it"

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A lot of business opportunities, great options for development and additional education. This is how I can describe in short 411 Locals. As a sales representative, I use to call dozens of leads every day and sometimes it was challenging. Honestly, It was all worth it. They pay bonus straight up for every sale. Full correct company !
    If you are not the best sales agent possible they will coach and teach you. The open book policy and training manuals are in great use.
    I am deeply sorry that I left them due of my relocation. Anyway, I kept with a lot of great memories and funny office stories

Cons

It takes time for a sales agent to become familiar with all technical stuff as seo, web design, domain choosing and so on.

Advice to Management

New leads and technical equipment. Shoudl be found new leads

"Natural Life IS NOT 411 LOCALS. Do not be fooled."

Former Employee - Sales and Customer Service in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Sales and Customer Service in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

When they feel like treating their employees like human beings, they do a decent job. They have coffee. And when things are going down the toilet and workers start leaving like hot cakes, they always throw more money at you so that you stay. But it NEVER is permanent. And they will have you scraping for pennies once they think they have you.

Cons

You're job will be constantly be on the line, no matter how amazing your work ethic is, because the owner is cheap and would rather outsource jobs to the Philippines. Natural Life Inc. is currently under investigation by the labor board. Herd this warning. You're not even considered an "employee" at this job. It's a 10-99, private contract job. And you have to clock in and clock out and everything. Just another way the CEO gets away with not providing benefits to workers.

Advice to Management

Quit hiring people who are clearly transient and on heavy drugs. Quit keeping people that lie and steal for the sake of having a heavy-hitting sales person on your floor. And start filling management with people who actually know what they're doing and talking about, and genuinely care about the well being of the customers and "employees". Your managers are incredibly degrading and it does nothing but create a hostile work environment where no growth can take place. Create a benefits package and start making people actual employees.

"411 Locals is paying commission on every sale."

Former Employee - Sales Advisor in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Sales Advisor in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The biggest advantage for working for 411 Locals was the extremely flexible working environment. As far as I know, the company still holds the policy of flexible working hours and work from home option. Actually, there are a lot of affiliate partners that are working from home or are combining their own businesses with the ability to sell websites on behalf of 411 Locals.
    My 4 years with this company were the greatest for me and my family. Especially for my wife - she was in love with my payment. So, she did not miss any weekend to shop on my credit cards.
    411 Locals is paying commission on every sale. That is I why stayed with 411 Locals for 4 years.
    The other reason was the team and company policy for internal support and help between coworkers. Not just profitable, but just a happy period if my life. I highly recommend 411 Locals as an employer.

Cons

Many leads that are not sufficient or not the right target for the product

Advice to Management

Find better leads and start offering additional products and services

"they started training me and in return I started to learn a lot"

Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

A sales representative at 411 Locals was my first core business job. My previous occupations were related to gas stations, retail store and a pizza delivery business in Las Vegas. 3 years ago I stumbled upon a job ad about a sales representative in an SEO and WEB company. I was dreaming of leaving the moped to start a real and reliable job in a multinational company. Well, I posted my CV, knowing that those days companies are not giving chances to young people with lack of business background. I few days I won the jackpot - a recruiter from 411 Locals called me. Called me - the pizza delivery guy ! At first, I thought It was a mistake. Couldn't believe that they are calling me for an interview!
    Later, the recruiter explained to me they recognized me as a person with a high potential in sales.
    So they started training me and in return I started to learn a lot. It was the pleasure to learn from my experienced co workers and from the sales books and scripts the line my manager provided me with.
    My memories are fresh and I can still remember my first nonsuccessful cold calling attempts. A few months later, after a hard and sophisticated training, I find myself a young pro doing successful calls. I learned much more not only about sales but about marketing, SEO and web development.
    No matter that now I am working in a different company, I am still keeping warm feelings about 411 Locals and my ex-coworkers - a pack of free-thinkers and open minded persons.

Cons

Hard work, a lot of calls, and great bonuses. Is it really a con?

Advice to Management

The only advice I came across is: Go on and keep encouraging young people to start their careers in the field of marketing and sales

9. "great work environment to be in"

Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

411 Locals was an excellent choice for me! The company ensured for me the business environment I needed to improve my sales techniques and to master new approaches in order to sell IT products. If you need to challenge yourself, go and sell IT products services. It is not a product you can see, touch, smell.
    My teammates were friendly and supportive. As a team, we managed to explore new markets and get many new deals. There were some new guys with no previous experience in the field of sales. Thanks to the internal training and coaching support, In just a few months they gained new skills. While at 411 Locals they learned a lot - how to sell, to explain, to multitask, to participate in projects. So did I.
    411 Locals was just a great work environment to be in. I can describe it with high profile clients, continuous support from the managers, etc. High profile clients, constant support by my Senior Management, the opportunity to work with new talent and help them on their way up the corporate ladder and watch them succeed. The office has a great location, considerable air-conditioned environment.

Cons

Adjustable working environment and option to work from home as an affiliate partner

Advice to Management

Please create more company events, more generous food catering and more team building games.

10. "great training and awesome staff members"

Former Employee - Customer Service Agent in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Customer Service Agent in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals part-time

Pros

As an ex employee I can tell that 411 locals provides multiple opportunities for personal and professional growth. It is not just about the daily training, coaching and support, long introductory training and so on. It is about friendly and supportive team environment, achievable bonuses and fair payment. If I am asked to describe the company with only one single sentence - great training and awesome staff members.

Cons

The main office is in a business building located near to a golf range. As a golf enthusiast player I found the panorama view very distracting. You know what I mean.

Advice to Management

Keep it up guys ! the product is great the service is improving. Just stick to that great team attitude and spirit