411 Locals Reviews | Glassdoor

411 Locals Reviews

Updated December 8, 2017

Full-timePart-time

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • I started recently with 411 Locals, about 6 months ago (in 37 reviews)

• I consider the working environment in 411 Locals as a great one (in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • The phone is ringing all the time (in 2 reviews)

• However thanks to my supportive colleagues, I managed to overcome this period (in 2 reviews)

1. "411 Locals open door policy is something I did appreciate while working for them"

Former Employee - Marketing Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

411 Locals is not the average employer. This is a high tech company with a friendly work environment. People are getting paid based only on their personal contribution and performance. The Bonus scheme is fair and reasonable. People get a bonus after every deal!
    The open door policy is something I did appreciate while working for 411 Locals. The management is always available and open to suggestions.

Cons

Average workload. Could not figure out something special as a con. I just already mention the friendly environment, tolerant and responsive management, and the fair payment.

Advice to Management

Advice to management - Nice question. Just keep up the good work!

"Good pay, Flexible hours, Great working environment"

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great bonus policy, flexible work time and option for working from home. Good pay. There are a lot of opportunities for growth in sales, online marketing, search engine optimizations. The company is medium sized, about 400 employees. So, It has all the perks of a startup even if it was founded 10 years ago. The headquarters is located in Las Vegas, Nevada - a really modern and comfortable office with a cool view.

Cons

I can’t think of any special. Average workload

Advice to Management

Keep hiring smart and enthusiastic people to keep the startup culture alive

"Friendly attitude and positive work environment"

Former Employee - Closer in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Closer in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals (More than 5 years)

Pros

Lots of business opportunities
    Lots of bonus opportunities
    Great earning potential
    Friendly attitude and positive work environment
    Regular training and appreciation shown by the company
    Awesome office with great panorama view
    Fantastic co-workers that motivate you and help you with what they can.

Cons

A lot of Cold calling
    Not the best lead list possible

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and great working environment. The managers are really human oriented. I love the regular coaching and mentoring.

4. "Innovative Company"

Former Employee - Customer Service Advisor in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Customer Service Advisor in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A fast growing IT company notable with very forward thinking and curious about innovating within the world of search engine optimization and online marketing.
    411 Locals relies on constant internal training and coaching. Personal time off as well as vacation time off and deeply discounted services. The pay was good - a generous bonus and percentage on every deal.

Cons

No matter of my experience it is not always possible to close a deal

Advice to Management

More and better leads.

5. "fair payment"

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The environment is exciting and business oriented. No matter how hard the work, there is always time for some fun with the coworkers. The management is supportive and friendly. Encourages employees not just for reaching the targets but to have fun at work. Could describe it as a great team environment and a great place to work and earn money. Just to mention a few words about the training and internal coaching program.

Cons

Making cold calls and phone sales sometimes could be a challenging job

Advice to Management

New and fresh leads would be a great idea

6. "generous payment after every deal"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I started with 411 Locals 4 years ago as a sales trainee in the Las Vegas office. I can clearly remember my first few months - a lot of training and a lot of cold calls. Soon after, my sales skills got polished and phone manner improved. The best part about working for 411 Locals was the payment -bonus after every sale. This is a company that pays nice bonuses. An office full of great people, friendly co-workers, awesome culture. This company is implementing cutting edge decision on the field of seo and online marketing. I was pleased to be part of it. I would give 10 stars to 411 Locals if I could!

Cons

Work life balance is great. However, there are some rainy days with many calls and emails coming. The benfist pack could be better.

Advice to Management

Eventually new Overseas cleints and leads will be in great service for the company and employees

"Great memories with 411 Locals"

Former Employee - Retention Specialist in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Retention Specialist in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals (More than 5 years)

Pros

Еxcellent income potential and straight bonuses. 411 Locals have a management who truly cares about you as a professional and as a person. The attitude is friendly and nonformal. Could consider the residual income as the great one. Could say that there is an awesome training with a written playbook for success and more sales. Actually, they have an open book policy.
    No matter that us to work ad a retention specialist, it was not the hard job. The question is that this company is offering very competitive product and is not hard to deal with customers. Once a local business sees his web page on google first page, the owner is more than happy. So do I.

Cons

Phone is ringing non stop. Many emails to read and reply to.

Advice to Management

Need new products and new markets.

8. "A great place to grow!"

Former Employee - Online Marketing Consultant in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Online Marketing Consultant in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Normal business.hours, great pay, clean spacious environment with a scenic view of the Las Vegas strip. Benefits PTO and. Weekly happy hour at the Barrymore. Fun environment, great company

Cons

A few misplaced seniority employees in management with immature demeanors. At times the environment can bring you back to high school days, but yet the company its mission and its success is undeniably amazing.

Advice to Management

Reevaluate those you have in management as some of your managers are abusing their title, yet not fulfilling their positions KPIs.

9. "It was all worth it"

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A lot of business opportunities, great options for development and additional education. This is how I can describe in short 411 Locals. As a sales representative, I use to call dozens of leads every day and sometimes it was challenging. Honestly, It was all worth it. They pay bonus straight up for every sale. Full correct company !
    If you are not the best sales agent possible they will coach and teach you. The open book policy and training manuals are in great use.
    I am deeply sorry that I left them due of my relocation. Anyway, I kept with a lot of great memories and funny office stories

Cons

It takes time for a sales agent to become familiar with all technical stuff as seo, web design, domain choosing and so on.

Advice to Management

New leads and technical equipment. Shoudl be found new leads

"Natural Life IS NOT 411 LOCALS. Do not be fooled."

Former Employee - Sales and Customer Service in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Sales and Customer Service in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

When they feel like treating their employees like human beings, they do a decent job. They have coffee. And when things are going down the toilet and workers start leaving like hot cakes, they always throw more money at you so that you stay. But it NEVER is permanent. And they will have you scraping for pennies once they think they have you.

Cons

You're job will be constantly be on the line, no matter how amazing your work ethic is, because the owner is cheap and would rather outsource jobs to the Philippines. Natural Life Inc. is currently under investigation by the labor board. Herd this warning. You're not even considered an "employee" at this job. It's a 10-99, private contract job. And you have to clock in and clock out and everything. Just another way the CEO gets away with not providing benefits to workers.

Advice to Management

Quit hiring people who are clearly transient and on heavy drugs. Quit keeping people that lie and steal for the sake of having a heavy-hitting sales person on your floor. And start filling management with people who actually know what they're doing and talking about, and genuinely care about the well being of the customers and "employees". Your managers are incredibly degrading and it does nothing but create a hostile work environment where no growth can take place. Create a benefits package and start making people actual employees.