411 Locals Reviews | Glassdoor

411 Locals Reviews

Updated August 10, 2017

Full-timePart-time

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • 411 Locals is paying commission on every sale (in 34 reviews)

• I consider the working environment in 411 Locals as a great one (in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • The phone is ringing all the time (in 2 reviews)

• So, as a sales agent I had what to offer to the customers (in 2 reviews)

"cool affiliate program"

Former Employee - Sales Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Sales Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time

Pros

you can make really good money. The commissions are very generous. if you are really into sales - this is exactly your place. they will provide you with a decent list of leads, training, support, resources, advice, mentoring and so. i am so sorry that i had to leave the company because of relocation

Cons

this form requests from the reviewer to write about some cons about the company he is reviewing. at the moment can’t think of any significant cons

Advice to Management

according to me you need to make your affiliate program more popular

2. "411 Locals is great at developing skills and providing inter-company training"

Former Employee - Affiliate Partner in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

For me, it was a great place to learn, to study and to work. It was not my first job. My career started as a sales person in a supermarket, then I become a team leader...in the very same supermarket. Great career, or not so much.Then I started with 411 Locals as Customer care specialist. And I entered the the world of deals, Search Engine Optimization, web and so on. For me, it was a period of hard work, business success and a lot of learning.

Cons

You are dealing with clients. And from time to time this is challenging and exhausting. And when the deal is closed - boom the bonus is with you

Advice to Management

The training should be more interactive, more webinars and forums

3. "As an intern, few years ago I received an excellent sales training"

Former Employee - Customer Retention Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Customer Retention Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you're a new career starter, this might be the perfect place for you. As an intern, few years ago I received an excellent sales training. Now I am making money based on the experience and training I received from 411 Locals. For example, to make a deal or to arrange a meeting with a client you need a phone literacy and approach. So while I was working for 411 Locals, I received not just money for my efforts and results, but I also received a free business related training.

Cons

I worked harder than I could ever imagine. But now I am working for another company, and I start to realize how good were the old days with 411 Locals. Actually, that is why I am writing this review - just missed you guys.

Advice to Management

I am wondering can you just please find a way to contact some of the old employees? Some of them might be still willing to work with 411 Locals. As employees or as affiliate partners.

4. "I found profitable to freelance for 411 locals"

Former Employee - Freelancer in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Freelancer in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am working as a freelancer for 411 Locals for about a year. Can say that this is a pretty good offer. The commission rate is ….more than fine. I received from them leads, free dialer minutes, training. The guys from Las Vegas even have free business seats in the office. If any query arises - an affiliate manager is always on the line for support

Cons

To me, the main con of the freelancing is that you have no colleagues around to exchange ideas, to discuss if any question arises or even to make small talk

Advice to Management

It would be nice to organize an affiliate partner gathering so we will be able to exchange ideas and get familiar with each other

5. "The company culture has an IT aura around it"

Former Employee - Retention Specialist in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Retention Specialist in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Working for 411 Locals for me was a great chance to work together with similar minded people, that are deeply involved in the professional WEB design and SEO.
    The company culture has an IT aura around it. People are interested in the latest technologies, achievements, SEO.

Cons

Not enough seminars and webinars

Advice to Management

More seminars and motivational speakers, more frequent seminar and webinars

6. "I found affiliating with 411 Locals as a profitable"

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

411 Locals is a dynamic company full with energy, young people and bright new ideas. That is why I decided to join 411 locals’ affiliate program as a freelancer. Or for better precision - an affiliate partner. For me this is great opportunity - to work from home. And to make money.
    I live in a remote area and the option to use my garage as an office is something that I can’t ’miss.
    They provided me with a free dialer, telephone minutes, leads, training…..

Cons

Working from home can be boring from time to time- no colleagues around to chat and make some jokes with them

Advice to Management

The affiliate program is great and we can make a 411 Locals affiliate partners conference

"411 Locals is an Official Google Partner"

Former Employee - Customer Retention Manager - in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Customer Retention Manager - in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

People, that are very focused in their work. As you know 411 Locals is an Official Google Partner and this is because of the professional team. They are just rising high standards and the outcome is a really good seo product.

Cons

the company has 3 offices - in US in Europe and in Asia, so because of the time differences the coordination between offices is not the best

Advice to Management

Some of the products are underestimated and need additional advertising. New products have to be launched too

"Google Official Partner"

Current Employee - Online Marketing Consultant in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Online Marketing Consultant in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

411 Locals is a suitable company to work for. If you are dedicated to your work, the company will repay your results generously. The commission structure is a great money maker and works perfectly. Maybe it is one of the best lucrative structures in the SEO industry. Great location for the guys, that are working in the office. And more than great affiliate program for freelancers.

Cons

Well, not so much to speak of…. this industry just suffers a big turn over. the people are very flexible and willing to live for a couple of years in different cities

Advice to Management

Just continue to be open to new ideas that come from the employees

"good to work for a BBB A + rating company"

Former Employee - Retention Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Retention Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

BBB A+ rating - this is the company I am working for. This means high standards for our products, customer service and employee treatment. Actually, we are а Google Partner too. This says even more about us

Cons

it's near a world popular golf range and the view can be quite disturbing from time to time

Advice to Management

golf course team building sounds great to me

"The training is a top notch"

Former Employee - Closer in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Closer in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The training can be considered as top notch. The company is doing an open book policy. One can learn not only from the training manuals and scripts. There is a lot of interactive training. Most important - the colleagues are very willing to share with the newcomers their experience and to provide formal and non formal support.

Cons

the internal structure is not corporate enough

Advice to Management

they have offices in 3 different countries and the people might get to know each other with some conference calls