411 Locals "customer service" Reviews | Glassdoor

411 Locals Employee Reviews about "customer service"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "411 Locals customer service representative"

Former Employee - Customer Service Agent in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Customer Service Agent in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

My boss was helpful and friendly. The very same I can say for my ex-colleagues and co workers. 411 Locals are putting in a lot of efforts to provide and ensure great and supportive environment for the team. The management is tolerating only friendly attitude and cool manners. And this business approach fully paid off! I can say that my almost 2 years with 411 Locals were my best work experience so far. My role was a customer service representative and there was never a boring day. This position gave me the chance to interact with a lot of customers, mainly small and medium business owners. I enjoyed working with and for them. It was a pleasure for me to manage calls and guide my customers through the process of sales and support. My ex co-workers were very well trained, diverse and knowledgeable.

Cons

Handling some calls could test your abilities

Advice to Management

New computers and some gadgets for office fus, for eg: a mini drone

2. "this was my first job"

Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals (More than 3 years)

Pros

This company has been just the exact thing I needed to jump-start my decent career. I started with 411 Locals as a customer service representative. And this was my first job. They took me right from College with no business experience. As a student, I worked several temporary jobs but I could not count on them. 411 Locals gave me a full blooded work environment experience. Actually, It was an additional education for

Cons

Sometimes, working with clients is really challenging. But the people around were helpful so when I needed - there were always somebody to help me

Advice to Management

During my stay with 411 Locals I needed more internal training, more seminars and educational materials

"good to work for a BBB A + rating company"

Former Employee - Retention Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Retention Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

BBB A+ rating - this is the company I am working for. This means high standards for our products, customer service and employee treatment. Actually, we are а Google Partner too. This says even more about us

Cons

it's near a world popular golf range and the view can be quite disturbing from time to time

Advice to Management

golf course team building sounds great to me

"Great training and career opportunity"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I spent more than 2.5 year with 411 Locals. The role of customer service representative gave me a great career start. From novice I was converted into a professional the field of cold calling and customer care. Sadly, due to family reasons, I had to leave the company and relocate from Las Vegas to neighbouring Los Angeles. However, I am keeping online friendship with my colleagues.
    So, few words about the company: Colleagues - great and tolerant people, always available for advice, business help or a glass of beer. Environment - clean and safe. Job - now and then challenging. However, one can always rely on support from their team leader and from experienced fellow workers. Clients - many independent enterprises and new starters.

Cons

Inner company trainings might be held more frequently. This will surely keep the employees up to date with all the changes around and will provide additional value to the service.

Advice to Management

More trainings. I think coaching and mastermind groups have to be started. In my opinion this is something that every employer should be doing.

"The service they provide is quite impressive for the price."

Current Contractor - Copywriter in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Contractor - Copywriter in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at 411 Locals as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Over a 90% retention rate.

Prices are a fraction of what most SEO companies offer.

Vast majority of businesses will get onto the first page of business listings in their area, and for valuable key words and phrases, extremely fast. And over time they'll see themselves on the first page for even more phrases, more valuable phrases, and they'll stay there.

They seriously offer a range of services that normally a business owner would have to go to several different agencies to get, all for that for one low starting price. Website, mobile site, YouTube video, that's just a portion of what they offer.

Personalized service. Despite 25,000 customers any customer can get someone on the phone almost instantly during business hours, and unlike a lot of large advertising agencies, their customer service reps truly understand what they are talking about. It's great when you don't need to wait for a manager to get on the line every time.

Cons

They could do a better job of communicating the value of their service. The rare cases where a business does discontinue service (they don't have a contract unlike most SEO experts) it is usually because the value of a first page listing for key terms potential customers use quite often (not to mention the website, mobile site, Google Maps optimization, etc) in their area just doesn't strike a cord with them, a lot of businesses just don't get the amount of work all of this takes.

Advice to Management

Keep working on communicating those benefits, and don't undersell your service, it's a great service.