411 Locals "las vegas" Reviews | Glassdoor

411 Locals Employee Reviews about "las vegas"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Awesome Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at 411 Locals full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

High energy and positive work environment, great growth potential, great compensation and potential to earn bonuses, great management who respects/values their employees' opinions, modern office (great view of Las Vegas from 9th floor right off the Strip), free bagels/donuts/coffee

Cons

Health benefits could be better.

Advice to Management

Always remember that it's your employees that make you shine!

"Good pay, Flexible hours, Great working environment"

Former Employee - Marketing Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Marketing Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great bonus policy, flexible work time and option for working from home. Good pay. There are a lot of opportunities for growth in sales, online marketing, search engine optimizations. The company is medium sized, about 400 employees. So, It has all the perks of a startup even if it was founded 10 years ago. The headquarters is located in Las Vegas, Nevada - a really modern and comfortable office with a cool view.

Cons

I can’t think of any special. Average workload

Advice to Management

Keep hiring smart and enthusiastic people to keep the startup culture alive

3. "generous payment after every deal"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I started with 411 Locals 4 years ago as a sales trainee in the Las Vegas office. I can clearly remember my first few months - a lot of training and a lot of cold calls. Soon after, my sales skills got polished and phone manner improved. The best part about working for 411 Locals was the payment -bonus after every sale. This is a company that pays nice bonuses. An office full of great people, friendly co-workers, awesome culture. This company is implementing cutting edge decision on the field of seo and online marketing. I was pleased to be part of it. I would give 10 stars to 411 Locals if I could!

Cons

Work life balance is great. However, there are some rainy days with many calls and emails coming. The benfist pack could be better.

Advice to Management

Eventually new Overseas cleints and leads will be in great service for the company and employees

4. "A great place to grow!"

Former Employee - Online Marketing Consultant in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Online Marketing Consultant in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Normal business.hours, great pay, clean spacious environment with a scenic view of the Las Vegas strip. Benefits PTO and. Weekly happy hour at the Barrymore. Fun environment, great company

Cons

A few misplaced seniority employees in management with immature demeanors. At times the environment can bring you back to high school days, but yet the company its mission and its success is undeniably amazing.

Advice to Management

Reevaluate those you have in management as some of your managers are abusing their title, yet not fulfilling their positions KPIs.

"they started training me and in return I started to learn a lot"

Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

A sales representative at 411 Locals was my first core business job. My previous occupations were related to gas stations, retail store and a pizza delivery business in Las Vegas. 3 years ago I stumbled upon a job ad about a sales representative in an SEO and WEB company. I was dreaming of leaving the moped to start a real and reliable job in a multinational company. Well, I posted my CV, knowing that those days companies are not giving chances to young people with lack of business background. I few days I won the jackpot - a recruiter from 411 Locals called me. Called me - the pizza delivery guy ! At first, I thought It was a mistake. Couldn't believe that they are calling me for an interview!
    Later, the recruiter explained to me they recognized me as a person with a high potential in sales.
    So they started training me and in return I started to learn a lot. It was the pleasure to learn from my experienced co workers and from the sales books and scripts the line my manager provided me with.
    My memories are fresh and I can still remember my first nonsuccessful cold calling attempts. A few months later, after a hard and sophisticated training, I find myself a young pro doing successful calls. I learned much more not only about sales but about marketing, SEO and web development.
    No matter that now I am working in a different company, I am still keeping warm feelings about 411 Locals and my ex-coworkers - a pack of free-thinkers and open minded persons.

Cons

Hard work, a lot of calls, and great bonuses. Is it really a con?

Advice to Management

The only advice I came across is: Go on and keep encouraging young people to start their careers in the field of marketing and sales

6. "I found profitable to freelance for 411 locals"

Former Employee - Freelancer in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Freelancer in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am working as a freelancer for 411 Locals for about a year. Can say that this is a pretty good offer. The commission rate is ….more than fine. I received from them leads, free dialer minutes, training. The guys from Las Vegas even have free business seats in the office. If any query arises - an affiliate manager is always on the line for support

Cons

To me, the main con of the freelancing is that you have no colleagues around to exchange ideas, to discuss if any question arises or even to make small talk

Advice to Management

It would be nice to organize an affiliate partner gathering so we will be able to exchange ideas and get familiar with each other

"411 Locals ex emploee"

Former Employee - Call Agent in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Call Agent in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I use to work for 411locals too. Maybe it was the greatest and most successful career period for me. I started as an intern 4 years ago, with no business and working experience. Due to my marriage I left Las Vegas and my beloved colleagues from 411 Locals. This company granted me not only with a great salary, but with decent working experience and business attitude.

Cons

the air conditioner should me more powerful

Advice to Management

to proceed further with giving a chance to inexperienced people

"Great training and career opportunity"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I spent more than 2.5 year with 411 Locals. The role of customer service representative gave me a great career start. From novice I was converted into a professional the field of cold calling and customer care. Sadly, due to family reasons, I had to leave the company and relocate from Las Vegas to neighbouring Los Angeles. However, I am keeping online friendship with my colleagues.
    So, few words about the company: Colleagues - great and tolerant people, always available for advice, business help or a glass of beer. Environment - clean and safe. Job - now and then challenging. However, one can always rely on support from their team leader and from experienced fellow workers. Clients - many independent enterprises and new starters.

Cons

Inner company trainings might be held more frequently. This will surely keep the employees up to date with all the changes around and will provide additional value to the service.

Advice to Management

More trainings. I think coaching and mastermind groups have to be started. In my opinion this is something that every employer should be doing.