411 Locals "sales agent" Reviews | Glassdoor

411 Locals Employee Reviews about "sales agent"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "It was all worth it"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A lot of business opportunities, great options for development and additional education. This is how I can describe in short 411 Locals. As a sales representative, I use to call dozens of leads every day and sometimes it was challenging. Honestly, It was all worth it. They pay bonus straight up for every sale. Full correct company !
    If you are not the best sales agent possible they will coach and teach you. The open book policy and training manuals are in great use.
    I am deeply sorry that I left them due of my relocation. Anyway, I kept with a lot of great memories and funny office stories

Cons

It takes time for a sales agent to become familiar with all technical stuff as seo, web design, domain choosing and so on.

Advice to Management

New leads and technical equipment. Shoudl be found new leads

2. "I like most the coaching support and training"

Former Employee - Customer Retention Specialist in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Customer Retention Specialist in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time

Pros

I consider the working environment in 411 Locals as a great one. You know people are acting friendly and cool, not like highflyers. The management is encouraging atmosphere of friendliness and support between colleagues. If you ask somebody for help - no worries. No matter if it is a co-worker or a manager. I like most the coaching support and training. You know, this just makes me feel great. During my stay with 411 Locals I managed to figure out how important is the inner company training and coaching for your personal income. Better training and coaching, more sales, higher pay. It is just Simple.

Cons

The best con is the working environment and attitude of friendliness between coworkers. Next is the incorpo. 411 Locals is an innovative IT company that managed to develop unique SEO products. So, as a sales agent I had what to offer to the customers.

Advice to Management

You can think of taking over new markets and clients