411 Locals "technical stuff" Reviews | Glassdoor

411 Locals Employee Reviews about "technical stuff"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "It was all worth it"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A lot of business opportunities, great options for development and additional education. This is how I can describe in short 411 Locals. As a sales representative, I use to call dozens of leads every day and sometimes it was challenging. Honestly, It was all worth it. They pay bonus straight up for every sale. Full correct company !
    If you are not the best sales agent possible they will coach and teach you. The open book policy and training manuals are in great use.
    I am deeply sorry that I left them due of my relocation. Anyway, I kept with a lot of great memories and funny office stories

Cons

It takes time for a sales agent to become familiar with all technical stuff as seo, web design, domain choosing and so on.

Advice to Management

New leads and technical equipment. Shoudl be found new leads

"Earn money while no supervisors around"

Current Freelancer - Work-at-Home Sales Agent in Denver, CO
    Current Freelancer - Work-at-Home Sales Agent in Denver, CO

Pros

If I have to express my experience literally, this position with 411 locals is a big pro. Why ? Because you receive from 411locals all that is needed to do profitable business from home. Technical equipment, business listing with clients, training, support from the main office. It is kind of a free investment - I pay nothing, but I receive all that's required to earn money, working from home. And working from home is an huge advantage that I will not discuss here. My previous call center sales experience, combined with the support from 411 locals equals to really good monthly earnings.

Cons

The cons for this position are equal to to cons, when you are dealing with clients. In some cases it is challenging. Actually, it could be quite inspiring to explain technical stuff to clients and help them to become visual on the first page of the searching engines.

Advice to Management

I think some international leads will be a great asset for everybody.