411 Locals "time to time" Reviews | Glassdoor

411 Locals Employee Reviews about "time to time"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Easy money, Nice working environment, Friendly co-workers"

Former Employee - Customer Service Supervisor in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Customer Service Supervisor in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I started recently with 411 Locals, about 6 months ago. Initially, it was not easy for me to learn about SEO, website, local optimization and so on. My previous experience was telemarketing sales - car and health insurances. Well, nothing common between seo and cars insurance. But they trained me how to adjust my sales skill to sale not insurance but website and seo.
    It actually easy because the 411 Locals seo product is unique: the clients are more than happy to have their website on first google page, so they are buying with ease.
    As far as I know, we are only on the market that has 90% success rate. Under this circumstance for, as a salesperson is easy to gain more and more sales every month.

Cons

Some colleagues are considering that the multiple phone calls are the con. To me, this is just a way to make business and to get in touch with the leads. Most of them are small and medium-sized business owners. You know, two men and a truck.

Advice to Management

I will be happy to have bigger and better call sit with fresh leads from all possible industries. Furthermore, more training hours could be ensured for the newcomers

2. "Love to work for BBB A+ company and a Google Official Partner"

Former Employee - Customer Service Agent in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Customer Service Agent in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

From my point of view, this is maybe one of the most relevant places in Las Vegas for an intern to start a career in the advertising world and online marketing. If you need your name to become exposed in this industry, this actually should be your first choice. 411 Locals is not just a BBB A+ company. They are... A Google Official partner. Well, sounds good.

Cons

This is my first serious job. As every beginning, the first month was not easy for me. Needed to learn brand new stuff and start making successful calls. Indeed, thanks to the coaching program I managed to overcome my first month.
    Now, I am looking forward to becoming a real online marketing pro.

Advice to Management

Please, just find better leads and expand new markets. The product is great and we just need more small businesses to hear about it.

3. "Great Company"

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great company with lots of opportunity for the right person

Cons

Needs to hire more American employees

4. "I am just amazed to see how many new clients we have"

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company is growing fast. Almost every week new people are being hired. I am just amazed to see how many new clients we have. Almost all of them are small and medium business owners. Off course, they just love the product we are selling - presence on google first page.
    For me, as a sales agent, it is easy to sell such an innovative product.
    People are well aware how important it is for their business to have great online placement.
    However, no matter of the great product, my first deal did not come withe ease. I was just not experienced to sell it. But 411 Locals trained me well and now I am making a great number of sales every month.
    Few words about the office - great location on the Strip in a modest business building. The panorama view is astonishing. But the view could not compete with the team that is formed by really great people with friendly attitude. Actually, the company is investing a lot in the team spirit - training, meetings, coaching and so.

Cons

I might nitpick a few tiny details, but overall, I find no reason to complain. I am just happy working here.

Advice to Management

More leads. We are doing great and we need more leads to boost our performance

5. "I am making the easiest sales so far"

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Many companies are selling cars, insurances, computers or so on. So the competition is really stiff. 411 Locals is offering an affordable and even unique IT product that is not hard to sale to our customers.
    You see, many companies are offering web design, local seo, and so on. However 411 Locals offers kind of unique combination on affordable prices. More Important - the product works great and delivers results to our customers. And they are buying it!
    I have been working on the fields of telemarketing and online sales since 2001 and can say here I am making the easiest sales so far.

Cons

You need to do a lot of phone calls for a sale. Once the sale is done, the company pays fair, generously and in a timely manner. Sometimes is pretty challenging to explain to clients what exactly is Local SEO. But things are getting much easier once they see that they are starting to have more calls, queries and clients that pay, thanks to the local SEO.

Advice to Management

More trainees might be a great idea. More and high quality leads.

"great energy, constant innovation!"

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at 411 Locals full-time (More than a year)

Pros

411 Locals is always seeking to grow, improve and innovate, this makes the job energizing and rewarding! The employees arepassionate about their job and role in the company. great place to work!

Cons

Benefits could be better, more paid time off would be nice.

Advice to Management

keep up the good work!

7. "Awesome Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at 411 Locals full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

High energy and positive work environment, great growth potential, great compensation and potential to earn bonuses, great management who respects/values their employees' opinions, modern office (great view of Las Vegas from 9th floor right off the Strip), free bagels/donuts/coffee

Cons

Health benefits could be better.

Advice to Management

Always remember that it's your employees that make you shine!

"Nothing like working for criminals every day."

Former Employee - Inside Sales Closer in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Closer in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Truly, I cannot think of any. All the best people have since moved on.

Cons

Drug use rampant in the office. They will literally hire anyone. No background checks. No drug screens. SCARY. Min wage. Good luck cashing your paycheck.

Advice to Management

Do a complete cleanse and start over. Either that or just shut the doors and move on

"Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Office Coordinator in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Office Coordinator in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at 411 Locals full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great work environment, great music is played all day throughout the office, great 9th floor view of Vegas, competitive pay, free coffee, donuts provided every Monday and Wednesday, ping pong table to play on breaks/lunch, exercise balls and couches to lounge on.

Cons

Medical is expensive, need to shop other coverages.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

10. "A Good Place to Work"

I worked at 411 Locals full-time

Pros

The management and training are great

Cons

Needs to expand operations in the USA

Advice to Management

Hire more agents in USA