411 Locals "working environment" Reviews | Glassdoor

411 Locals Employee Reviews about "working environment"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Awesome Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at 411 Locals full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

High energy and positive work environment, great growth potential, great compensation and potential to earn bonuses, great management who respects/values their employees' opinions, modern office (great view of Las Vegas from 9th floor right off the Strip), free bagels/donuts/coffee

Cons

Health benefits could be better.

Advice to Management

Always remember that it's your employees that make you shine!

"Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Office Coordinator in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Office Coordinator in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at 411 Locals full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great work environment, great music is played all day throughout the office, great 9th floor view of Vegas, competitive pay, free coffee, donuts provided every Monday and Wednesday, ping pong table to play on breaks/lunch, exercise balls and couches to lounge on.

Cons

Medical is expensive, need to shop other coverages.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

3. "411 Locals open door policy is something I did appreciate while working for them"

Former Employee - Marketing Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Marketing Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

411 Locals is not the average employer. This is a high tech company with a friendly work environment. People are getting paid based only on their personal contribution and performance. The Bonus scheme is fair and reasonable. People get a bonus after every deal!
    The open door policy is something I did appreciate while working for 411 Locals. The management is always available and open to suggestions.

Cons

Average workload. Could not figure out something special as a con. I just already mention the friendly environment, tolerant and responsive management, and the fair payment.

Advice to Management

Advice to management - Nice question. Just keep up the good work!

"Friendly attitude and positive work environment"

Former Employee - Closer in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Closer in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals (More than 5 years)

Pros

Lots of business opportunities
    Lots of bonus opportunities
    Great earning potential
    Friendly attitude and positive work environment
    Regular training and appreciation shown by the company
    Awesome office with great panorama view
    Fantastic co-workers that motivate you and help you with what they can.

Cons

A lot of Cold calling
    Not the best lead list possible

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and great working environment. The managers are really human oriented. I love the regular coaching and mentoring.

"411 Locals is paying commission on every sale."

Former Employee - Sales Advisor in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Sales Advisor in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The biggest advantage for working for 411 Locals was the extremely flexible working environment. As far as I know, the company still holds the policy of flexible working hours and work from home option. Actually, there are a lot of affiliate partners that are working from home or are combining their own businesses with the ability to sell websites on behalf of 411 Locals.
    My 4 years with this company were the greatest for me and my family. Especially for my wife - she was in love with my payment. So, she did not miss any weekend to shop on my credit cards.
    411 Locals is paying commission on every sale. That is I why stayed with 411 Locals for 4 years.
    The other reason was the team and company policy for internal support and help between coworkers. Not just profitable, but just a happy period if my life. I highly recommend 411 Locals as an employer.

Cons

Many leads that are not sufficient or not the right target for the product

Advice to Management

Find better leads and start offering additional products and services

6. "great work environment to be in"

Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

411 Locals was an excellent choice for me! The company ensured for me the business environment I needed to improve my sales techniques and to master new approaches in order to sell IT products. If you need to challenge yourself, go and sell IT products services. It is not a product you can see, touch, smell.
    My teammates were friendly and supportive. As a team, we managed to explore new markets and get many new deals. There were some new guys with no previous experience in the field of sales. Thanks to the internal training and coaching support, In just a few months they gained new skills. While at 411 Locals they learned a lot - how to sell, to explain, to multitask, to participate in projects. So did I.
    411 Locals was just a great work environment to be in. I can describe it with high profile clients, continuous support from the managers, etc. High profile clients, constant support by my Senior Management, the opportunity to work with new talent and help them on their way up the corporate ladder and watch them succeed. The office has a great location, considerable air-conditioned environment.

Cons

Adjustable working environment and option to work from home as an affiliate partner

Advice to Management

Please create more company events, more generous food catering and more team building games.

7. "I like most the coaching support and training"

Former Employee - Customer Retention Specialist in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Customer Retention Specialist in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time

Pros

I consider the working environment in 411 Locals as a great one. You know people are acting friendly and cool, not like highflyers. The management is encouraging atmosphere of friendliness and support between colleagues. If you ask somebody for help - no worries. No matter if it is a co-worker or a manager. I like most the coaching support and training. You know, this just makes me feel great. During my stay with 411 Locals I managed to figure out how important is the inner company training and coaching for your personal income. Better training and coaching, more sales, higher pay. It is just Simple.

Cons

The best con is the working environment and attitude of friendliness between coworkers. Next is the incorpo. 411 Locals is an innovative IT company that managed to develop unique SEO products. So, as a sales agent I had what to offer to the customers.

Advice to Management

You can think of taking over new markets and clients

8. "a company with great pay opportunities"

Current Employee - Business Consultant in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Business Consultant in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I can describe 411 Locals as a company with great pay opportunities. It is really motivating to know that your check and bonus are related directly to your activity and sales skills. The web and SEO product is great, with a competitive price. So, as an employee, you just need to sell it.
    It is really empowering when you know that your are offering to your leads a world class product that can boost their income.
    Actually, some customer are considering 411 locals’ products as an investment rather than a website with seo. That is why when I am calling to local businesses, I know that I have something really great to offer. You know, there is no better feedback for your work than a happy customer.
    Positive working environment.

Cons

The sales training could be better, with more games and role plays. Sometimes it is hard to deal with all incoming calls and additional questions from customers and leads.

Advice to Management

Pay more attention to the internal trainings. More activities with all affiliate partners are needed.