411 Locals "working environment" Reviews | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

411 Locals Employee Reviews about "working environment"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "great work environment to be in"

Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

411 Locals was an excellent choice for me! The company ensured for me the business environment I needed to improve my sales techniques and to master new approaches in order to sell IT products. If you need to challenge yourself, go and sell IT products services. It is not a product you can see, touch, smell.
    My teammates were friendly and supportive. As a team, we managed to explore new markets and get many new deals. There were some new guys with no previous experience in the field of sales. Thanks to the internal training and coaching support, In just a few months they gained new skills. While at 411 Locals they learned a lot - how to sell, to explain, to multitask, to participate in projects. So did I.
    411 Locals was just a great work environment to be in. I can describe it with high profile clients, continuous support from the managers, etc. High profile clients, constant support by my Senior Management, the opportunity to work with new talent and help them on their way up the corporate ladder and watch them succeed. The office has a great location, considerable air-conditioned environment.

Cons

Adjustable working environment and option to work from home as an affiliate partner

Advice to Management

Please create more company events, more generous food catering and more team building games.

2. "I like most the coaching support and training"

Former Employee - Customer Retention Specialist in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Customer Retention Specialist in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time

Pros

I consider the working environment in 411 Locals as a great one. You know people are acting friendly and cool, not like highflyers. The management is encouraging atmosphere of friendliness and support between colleagues. If you ask somebody for help - no worries. No matter if it is a co-worker or a manager. I like most the coaching support and training. You know, this just makes me feel great. During my stay with 411 Locals I managed to figure out how important is the inner company training and coaching for your personal income. Better training and coaching, more sales, higher pay. It is just Simple.

Cons

The best con is the working environment and attitude of friendliness between coworkers. Next is the incorpo. 411 Locals is an innovative IT company that managed to develop unique SEO products. So, as a sales agent I had what to offer to the customers.

Advice to Management

You can think of taking over new markets and clients