411 Locals "working for 411" Reviews | Glassdoor

411 Locals Employee Reviews about "working for 411"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "411 Locals open door policy is something I did appreciate while working for them"

Former Employee - Marketing Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Marketing Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

411 Locals is not the average employer. This is a high tech company with a friendly work environment. People are getting paid based only on their personal contribution and performance. The Bonus scheme is fair and reasonable. People get a bonus after every deal!
    The open door policy is something I did appreciate while working for 411 Locals. The management is always available and open to suggestions.

Cons

Average workload. Could not figure out something special as a con. I just already mention the friendly environment, tolerant and responsive management, and the fair payment.

Advice to Management

Advice to management - Nice question. Just keep up the good work!

2. "generous payment after every deal"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I started with 411 Locals 4 years ago as a sales trainee in the Las Vegas office. I can clearly remember my first few months - a lot of training and a lot of cold calls. Soon after, my sales skills got polished and phone manner improved. The best part about working for 411 Locals was the payment -bonus after every sale. This is a company that pays nice bonuses. An office full of great people, friendly co-workers, awesome culture. This company is implementing cutting edge decision on the field of seo and online marketing. I was pleased to be part of it. I would give 10 stars to 411 Locals if I could!

Cons

Work life balance is great. However, there are some rainy days with many calls and emails coming. The benfist pack could be better.

Advice to Management

Eventually new Overseas cleints and leads will be in great service for the company and employees

"411 Locals is paying commission on every sale."

Former Employee - Sales Advisor in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Sales Advisor in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The biggest advantage for working for 411 Locals was the extremely flexible working environment. As far as I know, the company still holds the policy of flexible working hours and work from home option. Actually, there are a lot of affiliate partners that are working from home or are combining their own businesses with the ability to sell websites on behalf of 411 Locals.
    My 4 years with this company were the greatest for me and my family. Especially for my wife - she was in love with my payment. So, she did not miss any weekend to shop on my credit cards.
    411 Locals is paying commission on every sale. That is I why stayed with 411 Locals for 4 years.
    The other reason was the team and company policy for internal support and help between coworkers. Not just profitable, but just a happy period if my life. I highly recommend 411 Locals as an employer.

Cons

Many leads that are not sufficient or not the right target for the product

Advice to Management

Find better leads and start offering additional products and services

4. "Diverse and growing company, suitable to start a long term career"

Former Employee - Closer in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Closer in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

411 locals is a nice, employee-oriented company. Not too big, not too small - just right in the golden middle. It constantly grows each year, so currently there are almost 400 people on 3 continents. I can describe this company as a decent place to start a career. And profitable place for people experienced in sales. It does not mean that if you are newcomer you will have less opportunities. You will just need some time to upgrade your skills from newbies to pro. It usually takes around 2 - 4 months.
    For young folks, this company could be an additional education, a business school. They are having wellcome orientation, constant training and teaching, sharp coaching and the most important - continuous support from the management. Coworkers are all generally friendly, and something very important - talent in the company is mainly good. Everyone has its own point of view and own thoughts, however to me the office culture is reasonable. During an usual and typical day, the workload is not crazy. Starting in the morning, check email, short briefing with the manager, check tasks, have a coffee and start the work. The payment correlates with the personal results and sales. When you get experienced ...well, here comes the best part working for 411 Locals.

Cons

The cross-team communication can be messy. Just need improvement.

Advice to Management

The company might need better internal communication

5. "As an intern, few years ago I received an excellent sales training"

Former Employee - Customer Retention Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Customer Retention Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you're a new career starter, this might be the perfect place for you. As an intern, few years ago I received an excellent sales training. Now I am making money based on the experience and training I received from 411 Locals. For example, to make a deal or to arrange a meeting with a client you need a phone literacy and approach. So while I was working for 411 Locals, I received not just money for my efforts and results, but I also received a free business related training.

Cons

I worked harder than I could ever imagine. But now I am working for another company, and I start to realize how good were the old days with 411 Locals. Actually, that is why I am writing this review - just missed you guys.

Advice to Management

I am wondering can you just please find a way to contact some of the old employees? Some of them might be still willing to work with 411 Locals. As employees or as affiliate partners.

6. "The company culture has an IT aura around it"

Former Employee - Retention Specialist in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Retention Specialist in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Working for 411 Locals for me was a great chance to work together with similar minded people, that are deeply involved in the professional WEB design and SEO.
    The company culture has an IT aura around it. People are interested in the latest technologies, achievements, SEO.

Cons

Not enough seminars and webinars

Advice to Management

More seminars and motivational speakers, more frequent seminar and webinars