KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

52 Limited Reviews

Updated May 7, 2022

Found 37 of over 37 reviews

4.9
52 Limited Founder Brooks Gilley (no image)
Brooks Gilley
  1. 5.0
    Former Contractor

Recruiter

May 7, 2022 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's a flexible and friendly environment

Cons

Small company so have to wear a lot of hats

2. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Best Company to Find You A job

Dec 3, 2021 - Project Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

They are responsive with questions. They have your back when it comes to being in a position on contract.

Cons

I have not experienced any downsides. It has been an easy relationship and they are always responsive when I ask questions.

3. 5.0
    Former Employee

Recruiting review

Oct 14, 2021 - Job Seeker
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked with Amanda B. at 52 Limited and had a wonderful experience! She helped me find a role that is a perfect fit and made the process extremely smooth and easy. I really enjoyed her relaxed and positive attitude as well as the information she supplied me with in order to be set up for success along the way. I highly recommend Amanda and 52 Limited for your recruiting needs!

Cons

I can't think of any cons

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Wonderful company invested in both their community & employees!

Nov 4, 2020 - People Success Manager in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Believed in the growth & development of employees to create a better future together. An amazing company culture with a drive to continually make things better!

Cons

Below the market for salary internal salary (but really really really great overall)

5. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

52 Ltd is the best agency I have ever talked to!

May 22, 2020 - QA Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

52 Ltd is the best agency. They are very reliable, fast and friendly. I got laid off due to covid-19 from my previous employer, and 52 Ltd was so helpful. They got me a great job. I really wish we had more agencies like that.

Cons

I did not find any cons.

6. 5.0
    Former Contractor

Better than all others

Mar 23, 2020 - Anonymous Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Over the years I have worked with a number of agencies. Hands down 52 Limited has been the best. Communication, expectations, feedback, and guidance was personal, clear, and not pushy throughout the entire process. I was given a realistic view at every stage as opposed to the overly-optimistic view of other agencies. They're a very competent, driven, and accommodating group, and I would use them in a heartbeat for future work—both for myself and others.

Cons

None, expectations were set and met.

7. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Friendly and Professional

Mar 23, 2020 - Anonymous Contractor in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working with 52 Limited, they are very pleasant to work with, and they genuinely try to find the right fit for you.

Cons

I don't have any.

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

The human side of staffing

Mar 2, 2020 - UI/User Experience Designer in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

They work hard to find the right fit for you and genuinely care about your preferences and career goals.

Cons

I wish they offered PTO or paid holidays to their contractors.

9. 5.0
    Former Employee

Best in the business

Feb 21, 2020 - Sales Executive in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Caring and supportive leadership team -Excellent location with dedicated parking lot -Recruiters are seasoned industry professionals -Fun and engaging community events

Cons

-Nothing that is company specific.

10. 5.0
    Current Freelancer

Looking for work in creative services? 52LTD is the only talent agency you need.

May 22, 2018 - Anonymous Freelancer
    Business Outlook

Pros

A lot of companies talk about building a culture on a bedrock of human-centric values. Few ever live to do it. 52 broke the mold for me. Acumen meets empathy, jumps into a hotrod of grace. These people know how to land you a great job in a town that has nepotistic tendencies. 52 has spent a long time (a decade, two decades—I don't know, but a while) establishing a network of trust. They vet for quality. They're careful with their placements. They genuinely care about you as a candidate and a person. They want the right fit. Because that's the business model—a lot of PDX hiring managers once found work via 52. Whether you're new to town or can still remember when the Pearl was a smoldering ruin, hit up the good people of 52. You won't regret it. Ask for Jen Hecht, Alexis Dane, or Mary Blalock. They're the greatest!

Cons

I didn't encounter any.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 37 Reviews

52 Limited Reviews FAQs

52 Limited has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 37 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at 52 Limited to a friend and 87% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, 52 Limited employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at 52 Limited. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

100% of 52 Limited employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated 52 Limited 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at 52 Limited to be senior leadership, management, career development and the cons to be workplace, compensation, benefits.

Popular Careers with 52 Limited Job Seekers