52 Limited Reviews

Updated Nov 4, 2020

4.9
52 Limited Founder Brooks Gilley (no image)
Brooks Gilley
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Wonderful company invested in both their community & employees!

Nov 4, 2020 - People Success Manager in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Believed in the growth & development of employees to create a better future together. An amazing company culture with a drive to continually make things better!

Cons

Below the market for salary internal salary (but really really really great overall)

2. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

52 Ltd is the best agency I have ever talked to!

May 22, 2020 - QA Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

52 Ltd is the best agency. They are very reliable, fast and friendly. I got laid off due to covid-19 from my previous employer, and 52 Ltd was so helpful. They got me a great job. I really wish we had more agencies like that.

Cons

I did not find any cons.

3. 5.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Better than all others

Mar 23, 2020 - Anonymous Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Over the years I have worked with a number of agencies. Hands down 52 Limited has been the best. Communication, expectations, feedback, and guidance was personal, clear, and not pushy throughout the entire process. I was given a realistic view at every stage as opposed to the overly-optimistic view of other agencies. They're a very competent, driven, and accommodating group, and I would use them in a heartbeat for future work—both for myself and others.

Cons

None, expectations were set and met.

4. 5.0

Friendly and Professional

Mar 23, 2020 - Anonymous Contractor in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working with 52 Limited, they are very pleasant to work with, and they genuinely try to find the right fit for you.

Cons

I don't have any.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

The human side of staffing

Mar 2, 2020 - UI/User Experience Designer in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

They work hard to find the right fit for you and genuinely care about your preferences and career goals.

Cons

I wish they offered PTO or paid holidays to their contractors.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Best in the business

Feb 21, 2020 - Sales Executive in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Caring and supportive leadership team -Excellent location with dedicated parking lot -Recruiters are seasoned industry professionals -Fun and engaging community events

Cons

-Nothing that is company specific.

7. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Unmatchable care and attention to the recruiting process

Sep 14, 2018 - Community Manager in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

When I was initially recruited, there was immediate transparency about logistics and a deep level of connection with the recruiter during our phone screening about the role at hand. Fast forward two weeks and everyone working at 52 Limited helped onboard my current team and I with incredible grace, intelligence and attention to detail! If you are looking for creative roles or a new opportunity, please look no further than 52 Limited. They are generous with their time, information and do so with a fun-loving and refreshing sense of humor. I am very grateful for the experience I was given at my current job and very much have them to thank for the beginning stages.

Cons

Truly, there are no cons.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Attentive and caring

Aug 15, 2018 - Technical Designer in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

I loved working with 52 limited as my agency for my contract position. It was my first experience working with an agency but I felt that they had my back the entire time. The team consistently followed up with my questions and made the process so easy. Even after my contract ended the team was still there to refer me to different jobs they felt I was qualified in- regardless of my future with 52 limited I will always be grateful.

Cons

There are no cons- 52 is a relatively small, boutique agency which is why each client is catered to and cared for.

2 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

An agency that cares about creative people

Aug 29, 2018 - Front-End Developer in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team at 52 Limited is unquestionably fantastic. More than one team member has helped me navigate the competitive job market in Portland with a dedication I haven't seen from many recruiting agencies. They are attentive, empathic, & driven to helping you find the right professional fit.

Cons

It can take a while to find a job. A lot of factors are outside the scope of 52 Ltd though. Clients change their minds, but 52 has done a great job communicating throughout the process. If you feel like someone hasn't reached out, send over an email, and you should hear something back soon.

10. 5.0

Project Manager

Aug 30, 2018 - Anonymous Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have had a great experience with 52 Limited and have especially enjoyed working with Jessica. She has great energy and was able to find an excellent opportunity for me quickly. I would recommend 52 Limited to all in my professional network.

Cons

There are none to note here.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Reviews