600 Global, Inc. Reviews | Glassdoor

3.3
Rating Trends Rating Trends
600 Global, Inc. CEO Michael Christopher
Michael Christopher

1. "Solid experience gained!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

- Great atmosphere
    - Company offers the tools to keep learning
    - Compensation goes up, often
    - Management works "side by side" with staff
    - Job is not repetitive
    - Company offers a lot of recognition for success
    - Employees look forward to coming to work daily
    - Staff all gets a long and are even friends
    - Technology and communication industry (job security)

Cons

- Professional attire required
    - Sometimes long hours
    - Some times they keep people on that are not of a positive personality

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on the office being a positive place for everyone to come to every day. This makes a huge difference in work environment.

May 23, 2017 – CEO

Wow, I can't thank you enough for providing such a comprehensive review. Thank you for sharing your experience. I am so glad to hear that you enjoy working here and I encourage you to keep me posted ... More

2. "Good entry level door to door job. Nothing more."

I worked at 600 Global, Inc. full-time

Pros

A crash course in sales. Games in the morning. You get to interview people, so it's good experience. A couple of the managers are pretty cool.

Cons

the hours, the compensation, the market, walking MILES in the hot sun going door to door. The turn over of employees makes it impossible to build a team. ZERO benefits. Unpredictable paychecks. Team nights feel forced and start to add up. Cult-ish atmosphere. Instructed to lie to people on interview about what the job actually was in terms of not bringing up Door to Door and compensation highly exaggerated.

Advice to Management

Is your justification for every bad review that the person who wrote it was in "an emotional state"? The fact you spend so much time responding and telling employees of yours to write good reviews should be a huge red flag.

"Positive Encouraging Environment"

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

People here seem to genuinely care about my well being and professional success. It's great coming in and feeling like I'm working towards something and not stagnant.

Cons

People that come in and are negative and kill the environment. We start off entry level sales and marketing. It's made pretty clear in the interview process. The entry level isn't the greatest, but I've learned a lot in my short time here. So it gets annoying when people complain about it and are buzz kills.

Advice to Management

Make sure to keep it positive like it has been. Helps with the learning environment.

Apr 6, 2017 – CEO

Hey, there! Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I couldn't agree more about the importance of maintaining a positive work environment! I will always do my best to keep the spirits ... More

"Don't pay much attention to the people leaving negative reviews."

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I started here fresh out of college with no clue what I wanted to do career wise. I saw entry level position and thought well I might have a good shot at getting hired here because everywhere else wanted 3-5 years work experience so I really wanted to get a foot in the door somewhere. So I got hired on here with no sales experience at all and really had no idea what I was doing. But having a student mentality, a desire to achieve my goals, wanting to get better every day and learning from the successful people that work here changed everything for me. I learned that entry level really isn't all that bad. If you show about a week of consistency and are performing you'll see yourself in a trainers position in no time. The amount I've learned here about sales is far more than I was ever taught in college. They do classroom training sessions to prepare you for the field. They don't just teach you a few things and throw you out there all alone, you spend about a week with someone showing you the ropes and making sure you're ready to be on your own in the field. If they don't feel that you're quite ready they will spend the extra time training you and getting you ready. If you show them you have a student mentality and want to be successful they will believe in you and do everything possible to set you up for success and help you reach your goals. I now picture this as a career, not just a foot in the door or just your typical "job". Morning atmosphere is a great way to build relationships with your managers and and co workers. You realize that you all become part of a family who get together after work and have team nights and just hang out and have a lot of fun. It is a competitive place but at the end of the day everyone here is a family and we all want to see each other succeed and reach our goals. The negative comments are a a bit bizarre and I would say I highly disagree with the ones I have read. It is a great company with even better people and I am proud to say I work here.

Cons

Sure the days are a bit lengthy and yeah you'll probably miss out on some nights you'd like to hang out with some friends and have a good time, however this isn't just your typical 9-5 job where you're told what you're worth and where you have to wait for a promotion. This is a performance based job and we work those lengthy hours and miss out on nights we'd rather be doing something else so we can reach our goals and set ourselves up for success.

Advice to Management

I learn something new everyday so keep doing what you're doing

Apr 6, 2017 – CEO

Hey There! Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback on your experience with us so far. I'm happy to hear that you are finding the training and experience that you are gaining valuable as ... More

6. "Great and positive work environment! But I GOT FIRED for being SICK."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Love the environment. Everyone was energetic and all of them sets that motivating vibe to do work. Don't believe the pyramid stuff crap. Those are not even close to the truth and their CEO explains very well what they're doing. You got to see to believe.

Cons

On my first day, I was sick but I pushed through with for the orientation. But the next day (which was supposed to be my first day on the field), my fever and sickness got worst and I was just physically unable to get out of bed. I informed them that I can't make it that day but they decided to let me go instead because they said I can't miss anything as a new hire. I understand the importance but it was just really disappointing to get fired so quick and not be able to prove myself because of unexpected sickness.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great culture and environment! On the down side, I hope you can give people a chance to prove themselves and understand that sickness can sometimes be uncontrollable. If people won't be able to perform well, they won't be able to provide good results which potentially harms the company.

Apr 27, 2017 – CEO

Hi! I appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback and experience with us. I'm happy to hear that you really enjoyed our upbeat and positive culture! And thank you for addressing the ... More

"GREAT DOOR TO DOOR SALES POSITION."

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The talk about having great people around you is real, or could be a set up. :)
    I WAS OFFERED THE JOB AS ACCOUNT MANAGER WOW

Cons

i received a call from jenny at 600 global the day i applied for the job, it was really fast. had an interview the next day. and my second interview the very next day.

the description they have this position is impressive. completely Full of it with a capital F.
    this job is a DOOR TO DOOR SALES JOB FOR for $350 bucks per week supposedly. they dont tell you anything about the job until you come back for the second interview. if you act a little dumb you get a bit more info from them cause the think your not listening. they think flashing numbers like "you have the potential to make $1000 in 1 week. how the hell? with all them crazy figures they throw around. i have no idea why they saw me and had me come back. i most definitely don't look desperate to go door to door for 8.75 per hour. are you INSANE. if people want services from these companies then they will call the company, or go in to the store or online. plenty of people know about these so called companies your contracted by.
    keep it real your a staffing agency and thats a maybe. the only reason why i wouldn't call it a scam is because they didn't tell me i had pay to start anything, i mean they offered me $8.75 PER HR. ITS NOT EVEN MIN WAGE IN AZ ANYMORE. when you break it down to go door to door selling services that people more then likely don't want and promise anywhere from $100-$171 to for each person you sign up. if i was despite, id take the job and write done that no one was ever home. i'd go back home and sleep. since your so "independent". how can you not get a way with that. they tell you 80% is field work. yeah because if i meet you in the office for few mins for 4 days out of the week and then go knock on doors all day then technically yes, thats 20% office work and 80% "field work"
    he brought me into an office where on the white board you can clearly see its kind of like those pyramid schemes.
    I HAVE A FAMILY TO FEED. WHY WOULD I PASS UP WHAT I HAVE NOW TO WALK AROUND FRYING PHOENIX WHEN I COULD BE SITTING AT HOME MAKING WAYYY MORE PER HOUR.

NO BENEFITS- THEY SAY THIER BENEFIT ARE "OUTSOURCED" WTH?

Advice to Management

just be honest. tell people this is a door to door sales job. you will get people who respect your honestly and take the job. some people really need a job real quick. but it ain't me. thanks, but no thanks

Mar 21, 2017 – CEO

Hi there, Thank you for leaving us a review. I'm very sorry to hear that you formed a negative impression of my company, and I'm even more sorry to hear that there might have been some confusion ... More

"I don't know why I want to work here. I have a MS in Management"

Current Employee - Manager in Greenville, NC
    Current Employee - Manager in Greenville, NC

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I want to work in a different environment and use my skills relative to my degree.

Cons

The challenges are learning something new and making a great impact on the company.

Advice to Management

I am trained, I have the educational background and I always work hard.

Feb 9, 2017 – CEO

Hey there! Thanks so much for your review! I'm so glad that you are enjoying learning new things and that you feel that you're able to help us grow. The title of your review is a bit confusing, but ... More

9. "Build your resume!"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This job was an entry level sales position with lots of opportunity for growth as well as learning and development of sales in general. You will learn more about sales and marketing with this job in a month than you learned in 4 years of school. For the most part the office is filled with fun energetic people looking to advance.

Cons

This is an entry level sales position so it takes hard work and long hours.

Advice to Management

Keep up the training and development - I learned so much and took it to my next career step!

Jan 17, 2017 – CEO

I'm glad you gained some great experience working with us! I always say that all positions here are killer resume builders, so I 100% agree with you! I appreciate you taking the time to leave us a ... More

"Sales Rep"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

This is a great company. In previous sales positions, there was no where to move up, and any move you make is lateral. The reason that I chose to come work for 600 Global was for the opportunity to move up. In the 7 months that I have been here I have seen the growth with my own eyes. I feel that I have found the opportunity that I was looking for. Another pro to working here is the cliental. We only handle business accounts, so it is a very professional basis and the hours are great because of it. I do have to add that this is NOT door to door sales. We are given leads.

Cons

I have worked with employees that are not always the most positive. Since they don't micro manage their employees it's hard to always seen this first hand, but they do the best they can to keep the office upbeat.

Advice to Management

I love the current pay structure!

Aug 17, 2016 – HR Manager

Thanks for your review (and for setting the record straight about the type of sales we do haha!). I'm glad to hear things are going well for you. Please feel free to share feedback about any ideas ... More

"Account manager position"

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc. full-time

Pros

I recently started here and so far it is great! I have been working closely with a trainer and he is also great. My degree is in business administration and I am thankful to finally have a career that will make use of it. Daily we are in the office and meeting with our clients customers. I am handling business account, so that great that we are not handling regular consumers, but instead bigger, more professional accounts.

Cons

Since we are handling business accounts, it is professional dress everyday.

Advice to Management

I really like how the management team is in the trenches with the accounts team. A lot of company leaders do not do that.

Aug 17, 2016 – HR Manager

I'm glad to hear that your time with us has been enjoyable. I'll take your thoughts into consideration and maybe throw in a few surprise casual days :) Best, Michael/CEO