600 Global, Inc. Reviews | Glassdoor

Michael Christopher

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Amazing opportunity"

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc. full-time

Pros

Fun team environment that is fast paced and positive! The management training program is an excellent way to fast-track your career!

Cons

If you're not dedicated you won't make it.

Dec 22, 2017 – CEO

Many thanks for sharing your feedback! Glad to hear everything's going well.

Merry Christmas,
    Michael

"Sales Cult"

Pros

Met a lot of good people who could be doing so much more if they weren’t brainwashed by this company

Cons

Where to begin. From the deceiving job posts to the interviews where they highly exaggerate the compensation and disguise the position which is 100% commission door to door sales with no reimbursements or benefits. They preach about the “opportunity” to be a “business owner” where many out of those who do open up fail within the first year. Technically not an MLM, but very similar scheme where ones success to move up is solely based on how well they can recruit others. Unless you are desperate for a job or have no experience, do not work for this company.

Advice to Management

Stop being deceptive on your job postings, interviews and what this job is actually about

Dec 18, 2017 – CEO

Hi there!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, though I’m extremely disappointed to read that you formed such a negative opinion of our company.

It is truly never my intention to part... More

3. "Great Learning Experience"

Pros

I worked here for almost a year. Had an amazing experience I learned a bunch of skills and grew so much in a short amount of time. I mostly developed personally in my leadership skills. The company culture was very welcoming and everyone seemed to have your best interests at heart.

Cons

Ultimately the marketing and sales field was not a career I wanted to pursue. I wanted to get back into coaching and the company wasn't going to be able to provide that. Unless they wanted me to coach their basketball team they have on Thursday nights.

Advice to Management

Keep up the team aspect of the development. It really helped me in my development. Also the Thursday get togethers were a great way to get to know everyone in the office.

Oct 26, 2017 – CEO

Thank you SO much for sharing your feedback! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed working here and that you developed professionally and personally. I hope that you're loving your new career and I... More

4. "Best opportunity ever"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

All of those bad reviews are people who doesn't have what it takes to get told NO (punks) it's sales and it's very clear it's sales what you do is what you get and when you get really good you can own your own company which is amazing if you rather work a job where people tell you what to do and you hate your job this not for you look somewhere else this a career where the strong be millionaires and billionaires and weak enjoy making 10.00hr

Cons

None everybody is a blessing to be around and Michael is hands down an all around amazing person. You have to be stupid to turn something like this down

Advice to Management

Keep it up and let's take over city by city

Sep 14, 2017 – CEO

Wow, what an awesome (and funny) review! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback.

Best,
    Michael

"Fraud"

I worked at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It's 100% commission door to door sales. Unless your customer cancels the order then they pay below the minimum wage and dispute hours. It's not even legal.

Cons

It's a very hostile work environment. They lie in the interview process for the timeline to move up in the company. No benefits and you drive on your own dime to knock on doors.

Advice to Management

Stop, just stop.

Oct 26, 2017 – CEO

Hi there,
    These are some pretty hefty accusations and it really sounds like you had a bad run here. I am really sorry to read that you came away from your time with us with this impression. I can't... More

"Extremely Misleading"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You start every morning with games. that's about it

Cons

Door to door sales, do not let them tell you otherwise. Many different job titles but you all ultimately do the same thing.

Advice to Management

Try not to be such a scammer. This job is for high school dropouts.

Jul 6, 2017 – CEO

Hello there! Firstly I’d like to politely inform you that nearly all of our valued employees are college graduates. I am glad that our morning ice-breaker games were to your liking, though I’m sorry... More

"Good entry level door to door job. Nothing more."

I worked at 600 Global, Inc. full-time

Pros

A crash course in sales. Games in the morning. You get to interview people, so it's good experience. A couple of the managers are pretty cool.

Cons

the hours, the compensation, the market, walking MILES in the hot sun going door to door. The turn over of employees makes it impossible to build a team. ZERO benefits. Unpredictable paychecks. Team nights feel forced and start to add up. Cult-ish atmosphere. Instructed to lie to people on interview about what the job actually was in terms of not bringing up Door to Door and compensation highly exaggerated.

Advice to Management

Is your justification for every bad review that the person who wrote it was in "an emotional state"? The fact you spend so much time responding and telling employees of yours to write good reviews should be a huge red flag.

May 30, 2017 – CEO

Hi there! I'm really glad to hear that you gained great experience interviewing people -- I have no doubt that this will be a valuable skill for you as you take the next steps in your career. I'm... More

"Don't pay much attention to the people leaving negative reviews."

Current Employee - Account Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I started here fresh out of college with no clue what I wanted to do career wise. I saw entry level position and thought well I might have a good shot at getting hired here because everywhere else wanted 3-5 years work experience so I really wanted to get a foot in the door somewhere. So I got hired on here with no sales experience at all and really had no idea what I was doing. But having a student mentality, a desire to achieve my goals, wanting to get better every day and learning from the successful people that work here changed everything for me. I learned that entry level really isn't all that bad. If you show about a week of consistency and are performing you'll see yourself in a trainers position in no time. The amount I've learned here about sales is far more than I was ever taught in college. They do classroom training sessions to prepare you for the field. They don't just teach you a few things and throw you out there all alone, you spend about a week with someone showing you the ropes and making sure you're ready to be on your own in the field. If they don't feel that you're quite ready they will spend the extra time training you and getting you ready. If you show them you have a student mentality and want to be successful they will believe in you and do everything possible to set you up for success and help you reach your goals. I now picture this as a career, not just a foot in the door or just your typical "job". Morning atmosphere is a great way to build relationships with your managers and and co workers. You realize that you all become part of a family who get together after work and have team nights and just hang out and have a lot of fun. It is a competitive place but at the end of the day everyone here is a family and we all want to see each other succeed and reach our goals. The negative comments are a a bit bizarre and I would say I highly disagree with the ones I have read. It is a great company with even better people and I am proud to say I work here.

Cons

Sure the days are a bit lengthy and yeah you'll probably miss out on some nights you'd like to hang out with some friends and have a good time, however this isn't just your typical 9-5 job where you're told what you're worth and where you have to wait for a promotion. This is a performance based job and we work those lengthy hours and miss out on nights we'd rather be doing something else so we can reach our goals and set ourselves up for success.

Advice to Management

I learn something new everyday so keep doing what you're doing

Apr 6, 2017 – CEO

Hey There! Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback on your experience with us so far. I'm happy to hear that you are finding the training and experience that you are gaining valuable as... More

9. "If you treat it like a job, that's all it will ever be"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

600 Global is a management training program. It's not just another retail job or corporate cubicle prison. In no other position have I gotten the kind of coaching and personal development I have here. When I started it was just because I needed a job. I didn't know anything about the opportunity or what the position has to offer. But I've grown more in a year and a half with the company than I did in five years working in retail and customer service. But I've grown because I saw the opportunity and didn't just treat it as a job. I see my current position as an opportunity to get to the next step. And keep growing until I can't anymore.

Cons

Yeah, it's not normal hours and they're kind of long. You're going to miss out on happy hour with your friends that work 9-5. But if you do this for even a year you're going to have way more opportunity for growth and development.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

Jun 28, 2017 – CEO

I can't thank you enough for taking the time out of your day to share positive feedback! I really appreciate your thorough descriptions, and I'm so incredibly glad to hear that you've enjoyed your... More

10. "Great and positive work environment! But I GOT FIRED for being SICK."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at 600 Global, Inc. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Love the environment. Everyone was energetic and all of them sets that motivating vibe to do work. Don't believe the pyramid stuff crap. Those are not even close to the truth and their CEO explains very well what they're doing. You got to see to believe.

Cons

On my first day, I was sick but I pushed through with for the orientation. But the next day (which was supposed to be my first day on the field), my fever and sickness got worst and I was just physically unable to get out of bed. I informed them that I can't make it that day but they decided to let me go instead because they said I can't miss anything as a new hire. I understand the importance but it was just really disappointing to get fired so quick and not be able to prove myself because of unexpected sickness.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great culture and environment! On the down side, I hope you can give people a chance to prove themselves and understand that sickness can sometimes be uncontrollable. If people won't be able to perform well, they won't be able to provide good results which potentially harms the company.

Apr 27, 2017 – CEO

Hi! I appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback and experience with us. I'm happy to hear that you really enjoyed our upbeat and positive culture! And thank you for addressing the... More