KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

High Tech Debt

Aug 31, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Scheduled mental health days Very nice coworkers

Cons

Mountains of Tech Debt Highly complex systems Poor code readability

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Solid company. High burn out.

Sep 28, 2022 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good growth. Decent product. Solid vision.

Cons

No work life balance! I’ve heard this across multiple teams as well. Burn out is very real here. Everyone is feeling it.

Continue reading
  3. 4.0
    Current Employee

1 Year Review

Sep 27, 2022 - Senior Product Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Successful Company Consistently hits company goals Remote work encouraged Very talented employees Lots of swag

Cons

The company is scaling so fast that some processes are not fully vetted out prior to implementation which can lead to very busy schedules due to inefficiencies

4. 4.0

Would definitely reccomend!

Sep 27, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Top notch platform + roadmap 2. Transparent, Positive, Highly communicative 3. Benefits

Cons

Learning the product + industry can be daunting and thats before achieving individual performance metrics - be ready to work!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Love working at 6sense

Aug 15, 2022 - Director of Sales in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

After 4.5 years, I'm still challenged daily and excited by my role & the company Surrounded by incredibly talented and smart people Great product with a heavy focus on customer success Super happy customers and a ton of advocates Autonomy and flexibility to get my job done

Cons

Very fast paced - not a con, but something to be aware of High pressure, as we're in hyper growth mode

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing Culture and people

Jun 22, 2022 - Analytics Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am 6 weeks into my role here and it has been such a refreshing change of pace. The onboarding program is top-notch and best of all the culture and people are even better. Right away I felt part of the team and know this was the right move for me. It is a very fast-paced environment but everyone works together and is quick to step in and help.

Cons

I honestly haven't found anything that needs to be tweaked at this point. Onboarding was very comprehensive, people are supportive, and it feels like a place where you can really succeed and enjoy.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

6sense Response

We're thrilled you're here, too! Thanks for sharing your experience, so far. Sounds like we're off to a great start to this chapter in your career.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Incredible company with even better people and product!

Aug 1, 2022 - Director of Customer Success in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Headline says it all. Best place I’ve ever worked. See myself here for the long haul. We’re a company on a mission and working hard to build it.

Cons

Growing pretty quickly so processes can change on a dime. Have to stay up to speed.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Smart People building a Successful Company

Aug 3, 2022 - Product Marketing Manager in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people, culture, and upward trajectory make 6sense an incredible place to work.

Cons

If you can't handle your fast paced, constantly shifting, rapidly expanding responsibilities role there aren't a whole heckuva lot of resources to help you.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Driven and Kind

Aug 18, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Growth Potential Hard problems Strong Team Fun culture Transparent leadership

Cons

Growing Pains Kinda dull UI Systems lack robustness

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Love working at 6sense

Aug 11, 2022 - Business Development Representative (BDR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

They listen to their employees and build an inclusive community

Cons

Nothing in my experience could be considered a con

Viewing 1 - 10 of 245 Reviews

6sense Reviews FAQs

6sense has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 246 reviews left anonymously by employees. 94% of employees would recommend working at 6sense to a friend and 94% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, 6sense employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at 6sense. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

94% of 6sense employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated 6sense 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at 6sense to be benefits, career development, senior leadership and the cons to be work life balance, workplace.

Popular Careers with 6sense Job Seekers