KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

6sense Reviews

Updated Jul 20, 2021

Found 138 of over 139 reviews

4.9
Pros
  • "Incredibly smart, low ego, team-focused, hard working, and i can honestly say that I would love to hangout with them all(in 15 reviews)

• "An incredible executive leadership team who cares deeply for their employees(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "comes to mind(in 5 reviews)

• "Work-life balance can be tough because we can't stop winning(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Jul 20, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

- culture is 10/10; the actions match language - product is slick - comp / benefits very competitive

Cons

- wish I applied earlier

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing company to work for so far, early days but the future is bright

Jun 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Finally finding my groove and building out a skillset that is interesting, pushes me to learn, and marketable if i ever am looking for another job (doubt it'll be any time soon!) Growing at an exponential pace, hope we can keep it up for years to come and blow past our next valuation targets too Great benefits overall, comp is a little on the lower side given how hot the job market is at the moment but the stock options mostly make up for it. Hope the office is back to its glorious self in the coming months with all the pre-covid perks too Only thing that cold ruin this place is a nasty buyout and takeover

Cons

Benefits don't kick in until the month after you start (not uncommon but a little annoying)

3. 5.0
      Current Employee

The Best

May 13, 2021 - Account Executive in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

I'd like start off by saying "wow" the Glassdoor reviews here look almost fake. I can assure you, they're not. I consider myself extremely lucky and grateful to be part of the 6sense family! - amazing team - incredible support - product vision and roadmap are actually coming to fruition on the deadlines, if not sooner! - every team in the org contributes & is a pleasure to work with - companies preach "family" values and corporate values, while 95%+ don't practice what they preach. I'm delighted to wake up every morning and seeing everyone be their own leader - speaking of leader, we're not only the leader in several categories, but our leadership team is the best. bar none. - I could write a book, maybe I will - if you have an opportunity to join the team, don't hesitate! - employee benefits are above par and consistently improving

Cons

- WORK HARD, PLAY HARD, this might not fit everyone, but it's great for the people here and we've invested heavily in our people, product, and most importantly our customers - onboarding can feel overwhelming due to the complexity of our solutions, but that is gracefully supported by the Onboarding team and all of your new colleagues

4. 5.0

Best stop of my career yet, ready to 10x

Jun 15, 2021 - Senior Product Manager in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

We WORK HARD, we PLAY HARD Management gave us FIVE extra Fridays off this summer We are dominating the market. Competitors are hemorrhaging left and right Officially a Unicorn Sales team smashes through quota Product team releases so fast field team can't keep up. Any documentation I write today is outdated in a month I trust my execs I trust our product and engineering leadership My voice is heard when I want it to be

Cons

Growing pains, scaling, too much to do, too little time

5 people found this review helpful
    5. 5.0

Are you ready to win?

May 26, 2021 - Enterprise Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

I work here because every day I evaluate this organization on specific items: -Competitive Pay (Salary + Commission) -Strength of the Product -Servant Leadership Add genuine people to the mix, and things start to get really interesting very quickly. We (Leadership, your peers, your technical-counterparts) demand excellence, and look to do it better, cleaner, and faster than others. 6sense is a home of winners, and that culture isn't going anywhere. Are you ready to win?

Cons

Our healthy paranoia can be overwhelming at times. I'll refer back to the point I made in the Pros around demanding excellence- that means more than 100% effort.. This organization is NOT for everyone- nor should it be.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fun, positive, and rewarding place to work !!!!

May 27, 2021 - Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

- set up for success with a hot product in a hot market! - focused on enablement for sales teams - small enough company now where you still can have great relationships with cross-functional teams - great leadership at the executive level

Cons

- limited resources that just come with being a growth company - growing so fast... hope the team can keep up with onboarding folks appropriately at a record pace

7. 5.0

Rocket is Fueled

Feb 10, 2021 - Enterprise Account Executive in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

+ Fantastic Technology: This company is industry-leading (recognized by Forrester). Constantly updating, upgrading, and enhancing our product/platform and taking direct customer feedback to do so. + 6sense for 6sense: We use our own platform to drive our GTM strategy. Our platform is INSANE for sales - it tells me exactly which accounts I need to prioritize every day increasing my chances 10-fold to open more opportunities and close more deals. (HUGE!) + Smart People. + Forward-looking company: continually growing and developing with an eye on future goals. + Investment: funding, partners, and investing in our technology/people + Opportunity: people are moving up the ranks internally. + TEAM: never worked at a company in which every person is willing to help you in any situation + Marketing: Sales & Marketing get along! In fact, we view Marketing as strategic advisors to Sales. They are clutch!!

Cons

- Not really a "con" but want to make folks aware this is not a transactional sale (for the Enterprise). These are complex deal cycles involving a large buying committee spanning the entire Revenue Team (Marketing/Sales/CS/Ops). Deal cycles can be a grind, but the reward is fantastic customers with much upside.

3 people found this review helpful
    8. 5.0

6Sense is Amazing!

Jul 1, 2021 - Market Development Representative in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I couldn't have asked for a better interview experience! Everyone on the team had high energy, positive vibes, and gave a clear understanding of what the company culture and expectations are. If you are looking to be apart of the next up and coming Tech. company, then I highly recommend applying for this team!

Cons

There are no cons for this company

9. 5.0

Great Product, Even Better People

May 28, 2021 - Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

Our solution is allowing companies to transform how they market and sell, and it is fun to be part of driving that kind of change, and that is what initially attracted me to 6sense. Now that I'm here, the people I'm doing that with are what make it such a great place to be.

Cons

This is a SaaS growth company. We move fast and we are outcome oriented and often work within loose or evolving structures. If you come from growth stage companies, it won't be a surprise. But it can be a difficult transition for people coming from other types of organizations.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

6sense is a Career Fountain of Youth - Feeling Invigorated!

May 28, 2021 - Customer Success Manager in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

The success of any org starts with having the right leadership team in place. 6sense has the strongest executive leadership team of any org I have been a part of and they set the bar high. From the CEO down, our leadership fully embraces the "Take care of your people and they will take care of your customers/you" mantra. Personally, I experienced multiple crises in my first few months here and the org was super supportive. Even several leaders reached out to me directly to check in, see how my family and I were doing, and see if they could help in any way. I've never experienced that before, especially being so new. The company also prioritizes discussing and implementing initiatives around mental health, work/life balance, workplace equality, and more. In fact, every All Hands starts out with our CEO walking through gender and racial rates across the entire org and across the leadership team. I don't know many (if any) companies that hold themselves that accountable to supporting workplace equality. Beyond that, our product actually works like we say it does. So often companies pitch a product that either doesn't actually do what it says, is unstable, or difficult to navigate. The 6sense platform does what we pitch that it does, is super reliable, and user experience is fantastic, which makes it that much easier for us to onboard customers and get them adopting it. Across the board, our customers are super happy and I think everything I mentioned above plays an important role in that. And working with happy customers makes any job that much more enjoyable. TL;DR: Great leadership, Great People, Organization Empathy, Great Product, Happy Customers.

Cons

Nothing that really stands out beyond normal growing pains (knowledge sharing, keeping up with who are primary internal contacts due to fast growth, etc.)., but it's evident that the org is actively listening and working to address these.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 138 Reviews