7 Marketing Reviews

1. 5.0

A Great Experience

May 27, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked for 7 Marketing for a about two months and within those two months I was able to obtain knowledge, skills, and advice that will definitely stick with me throughout the rest of my life. The best part about this company hands down is the atomoshpere, The atmosphere is extremely positive and inviting. Your co workers become more like family everyone wants to motivate you, encourage you, and watch you grow and develop into a leader. The manager and the administrator who I would rather not name are two of the most encouraging people I have ever met. The manager is more of a coach who wants you succeed and the administrator is like the cheerleader of the office. Working here was an awesome experience in my life and I was upset when I had to leave due to football.

Cons

This is a career not a job so you must put in effort and hours to grow and succeed. I simply could not due to football but I would defintekly love to work here if football does not work out.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Looking for an Opportunity

May 4, 2016 - Corporate Trainer in Conshohocken, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Despite reading some mixed reviews on this site I decided to go in for an interview and decide for myself. I loved the warm inviting feeling I received from the manager and receptionist at 7 marketing. During the interview I felt the manager genuinely wanted to know me. He asked all the normal questions one ask during interviewing. I was offered to go back for a "shadow day" and was a little nervous thinking it was a scam; but i had a chance to go out and host an event with an employee. We went to the housing authority of Philadelphia. To be honest I was a little nervous about the day but i wanted to see for myself what 7 marketing does and what the job entailed. What i learned midway through the day was the "Bigger Picture" It blew my mind to see the growth possibility. I've been employed for 2 months now I love the "atmosphere" and employees. I saw first hand someone get promoted to management. This lady started the same way I did and worked hard and became a true entrepreneur and is running her business calling the shots. After seeing this I am more motivated than ever!!

Cons

At first I thought the long hours were rough. Than i thought about true entrepreneurs, they all work more than 40 hrs a week to be successful. I believe it takes an above average person to do this job. If your looking to work for someone and do a 9-5 same thing day in day out this isn't for you. If your looking to be your own boss and your not afraid to work hard apply now!!!

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 5.0

Do check out!

Aug 6, 2015 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

7 Marketing really helped me learn about myself in so many ways. It is a really team oriented environment that can help individuals become leaders. Everyone goes out of their way to help a colleague out. I was able to have face to face meeting with the CEO of the company multiple times and go over various skills that could help me improve my overall skills as a leader. The work atmosphere is a really fun environment. It is filled with fun activities that are high energy and the best part is they are training exercise. It is not like having to sit at a desk and read a book or sit through a presentation. They also have team nights which is pretty neat. They consist of a night out after work to just bond with one another, and help glue the team together. While I was at 7 Marketing I was also able to network with other companies and attend several business conferences, and was able to set up several business trips to other states! This opportunity allowed me to conduct interviews with the company and even help train some colleagues from another office, but most importantly the ability to absorb knowledge and advice from others. It is a good experience and I recommend that you do check it out!

Cons

Sometimes the workdays can be a little long.

4. 5.0

Outstanding Management and Great work Environment

Oct 13, 2014 - Sales in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked with Xavier for almost a year and he is so dedicated to his marketing reps. I started right out of college with no marketing experience and in the last 8 months i feel like i have received another degree in business. 7 marketing has a great management training program for people who are looking for growth and development in there career. I had to move back to Florida but If you are eager, self motivated and looking to work with a great manager I would recommend working at 7 marketing.

Cons

Challenges is that you need to be self motivated, this company will give you the right materials and experience you need but will not baby you through the program. They work with very demanding fortune 100 clients, so a marketing and sales standard is in place and followed strictly. So prepare to work hard, advise to people if your looking for a career to clock in and out this is probably not the right career for you. FYI

6 people found this review helpful
  5. 1.0

Believe the "positive reviews" at your own risk

Feb 20, 2015 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Believe the "positive reviews" at your own risk

Cons

The job growth other "reviewers" here are claiming is thriving on the despair of the employees, you will be required to roam the streets regardless of weather condition/season/location and collect donations for what they claim to be their customers. The whole job seems more of a scam-marketing-company with disparate employees. Their interviews are very foggy, they won't tell you much about the actual job but put you under the impression that you're about to be part of something great which can't be less accurate, they will keep bringing you for more interviews, that is when you'll start learning a bit more about what they actually do and the "greatness" they're claiming. Unless you're OK with the non-existing-transparency of the management of this "company", and unless you're extremely desperate for a job that may not payoff at the end of the day, and you have applied for every wawa and Starbucks job posting you could find, I wouldn't recommend working for this company to anyone.

15 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great place for advancement and learning

Aug 3, 2015 - Sales in Conshohocken, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I joined 7 marketing to switch career paths, and it couldn't have been a better decision. From the start management gives you all the tools to succeed. The office environment is the best and I got a real sense of teamwork from everyone at the office. My boss never acts as if he is better then me and because of that I always want to come into work and produce. Overall this is a great place to learn and if you do well you can advance. Which always isn't the case at some jobs.

Cons

Days can get long, but if you're working like you should be it isn't a problem. Plus every week you go out for a team night so it's worth it

7. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Survival of the Fittest

Oct 1, 2014 - Corporate Trainer in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to start if you are looking to stay in the sales field. This is the best way to learn the basics of sales. I think I was there for roughly 3 days before I learned how to close. I credit this to the efficiency of the training program that was implemented. The atmosphere of the office is incredible. It is definitely the easiest way to get stoked before going to pound the pavement and slam on some neighborhood doors. Everyone was extremely positive while I was a part of 7 Marketing, and you become part of one big group of friends who are easily able to be adapted too. If you like to drink after work, this is a great place to accept employment also. You have the ability to go on road trips with your respective team, and I must admit, they are ALOT of fun. Just make sure you don't spot anything because you won't get it back. If you apply to this job, you will be contacted, and contacted quickly....... AND be hired, but so what? Any work is better than no work, and you will make money. Just a matter of how hard you want to work and how many hours you want to put in.

Cons

ALL COMMISSION! If you are looking for stability, this is not the place to be working. Although there are many positive aspects to the job, there are MANY negative aspects too. There is a lot of "beating around the bush" that goes on at this company and the turnover rate is the highest I have ever seen at any job. When I say the atmosphere is incredible, I mean it is like a madhouse with people jumping around and screaming with music blasting and hitting bells and gongs(what is a gong? it sounds like....). There are no benefits, forget about vacation, let alone paid vacation. You do not get your first paycheck for like 3-4 weeks and then you will start to receive one weekly, which is kind of nice. Half the company(20 people max) do not have cars, so if you have one, get ready for the thing to get the poop kicked out of it. I have seen people go through the management training program like this: Account Executive, Corporate Trainer, Senior Corporate Trainer, Assistant Manager and finally Manager(This is when you get your own office). With that, I have seen people get all the way to manager, promoted out, and running there own business and fail miserably or just plain out quit because it is a pyramid pay structure. If the employees do not make money, the manager does not make money. This will probably be the best overall description of the company because everything said here is true and if you do not believe me, say "yes" when they offer you the job.

13 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Former Employee

Wonderful atmosphere to gain confidence in!!!

Aug 3, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The atmosphere of the workplace was amazing. Everyday when we came in it was like a pre-game for a championship final...everyone is pumped and ready to take on the day!! I learned how to gain confidence in not only myself by in my teammates because of the coaching by the management! They were always so nice to me and helped me with whatever I needed, even outside of the job. The work perks were amazing...we would go on work trips, get bonuses for doing well.

Cons

The days could be very long some times and sometimes they would seem like they would drag on especially when it was extremely hot outside.

4 people found this review helpful
  9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

CURRENT EMPLOYER

Mar 11, 2016 - Customer Assistant in Conshohocken, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hello dear, Been working here for 2 years now and I love everything about my job as well as my responsibilies. Love talking over the phone to help my customers and interacting with them so that they feel very comfortable with me even if they have a bad day. Love the fact that I have a 9-5 job with is stable as well. I wouldn't change my career for anything. I'm very comfortable and I hope I continue to grow in this business .

Cons

SADDD SOMETIMES TO WORK ON SATURDAYS WHEN THE OFFICE NEEDS HELP, especially in the summer, that's when we get buzy with everything !

3 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Entry Level Marketing

Feb 7, 2014 - Entry Level Marketing in Conshohocken, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

"For only the short period of time I've been working at 7 Marketing I have learned so much! I couldn't be happier with this company. All of my co-workers are so supportive and truly care about my personal success. The same goes for Stefan our Manager; I couldn't be more grateful for how much he has taught me in such a little period of time; he motivates us and teaches us something new every day in such a supportive way. 7 Marketing is such a fun loving environment and I couldn't be happier to be a part of this extremely driven and successful team!! "

Cons

Its hard work but fun

Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Reviews