800Fund.com Funding Specialist Reviews | Glassdoor

2.5
Felix Gershkovitch
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Here work only good people"

Current Employee - Funding Specialist in New York, NY

I have been working at 800Fund.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Emploees are extremely friendly. Jeff is a very good person. I'd like to work together many years.

Cons

Tight work hours a less laid back work environment

Advice to Management

Will be great to give more bonus for employees

"Funding specialists"

Former Employee - Funding Specialist
    Former Employee - Funding Specialist

I worked at 800Fund.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are no pros here.

Cons

The place is filled with lies and is decieveing.They will make you think one thing and do another.They will not pay you.They can care less about employees.Worst managing i have ever see in my life.All the good reviews on here are from the crooks themselves.

Advice to Management

Fire them all.Start over.Flush out the garbage.

"They're crooks."

Former Employee - Funding Specialist in New York, NY

I worked at 800Fund.com (Less than a year)

Pros

None. This place is truly bottom of the barrel. The sad thing is that most people are stuck here due to financial desperation and a lousy jobs market. The owners are aware of this and choose to be dishonest and predatory with their recruitment process. There is NO excuse for the abuse and demoralization they put their employees through.

Cons

The place is literally run by former ex-cons. A Google search easily confirms this. I assure you that any positive review on here is written by somebody from management.

Advice to Management

Stop taking advantage of hard working people.

"Love this place"

Current Employee - Funding Specialist in New York, NY

I have been working at 800Fund.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I enjoy coming to work here every day. It is great. They give me free lunch and sometimes the dessert is good too.
     Days consist of meeting, calls, training, and office activities.
    Leadership has really done a great job of building a fun, competitive, hardworking office culture where everyone typically likes each other.

In-house chefs offer good meals, discounted parking, location, health insurance, company events

Cons

I put on several pounds as a result of their free meals and they have no music in the elevator

Advice to Management

Ask chefs to add more nutritional meals to menu

"Does not Recommend"

Former Employee - Funding Specialist in New York, NY

Pros

The location where this company is located is a definitely.a plus. Being at the heart of the Financial District/Wall Street sounds great. The pay is good and there are benefits after 6 months (If they don't fire you by then) They provide free breakfast and lunch which I think should be highly appreciated, but that's all I have to say about that.

Cons

This company is going through growing pains, I'll give it that. However, this company is so poorly managed. The leads are garbage, There's thievery protected by upper management because of their stature. The fat useless manager needs some Xanax. I won't say that persons name but he does nothing except scream and badger at everyone causing the morale of the salespeople to drop! These positive reviews for the most part are written by CEO's, Managers, and anyone that doesn't deal with the sales aspect of the company which are the finding specialists. The tech guy is arrogant, I swear he is an android. DO NOT COME HERE!!!

Advice to Management

Buy better leads, Stop enabling thievery, Stop the daily useless meetings. The company has potential to grow but the madness needs to stop. Just STOP!!!!

"Negative Review - Former Employees Positive Review - Management posing as employees #duh"

Former Employee - Funding Specialist/Phone Sales in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Funding Specialist/Phone Sales in New York, NY

I worked at 800Fund.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The place wreaks from lack of ambition. Slackers are welcome. All you need to do is talk on the phone and write a couple fake leads daily and no one will be the wiser.

Employees are there to generate leads. Not to open accounts, close deals, etc.

If you live in your parents basement, have no children/ girlfriend/ boyfriend but need to pay your cell phone bill at the end of the
    Basically, if you like to treated like a child who is constantly yelled at to get on the phone and listen to a bunch of untrained sales people yell and beg for people's "information" all day then this is the place for you to earn $500 per week before taxes.

Not bad if you have no bills. So, Bottom-feeders! Have at it. But if you need to earn a living this is not the place for you.

Cons

Whether one of your clients takes a loan for $50,000 or not, you will never know ( one of their other company's will call them back to sell the loan, a company you don't know about)(an inside job) nor will you be paid any differently. I'm experienced in the industry and was there 2 weeks, not a single deal was funded by anyone, lol.

In other cash advance places of employment that I'd worked a $50,000 loan pays a commission. A generous one at that. But at 800Fund I was told not to worry about deals that I brought in, just to bring more.

Employees are clueless or could care less about anything other than a $500 weekly paycheck.

Advice to Management

Management walk around like drill sergeants and care about one thing, dial the phone.

Management:

What you do... You call that a job you sorry son of a "....." lol.