800Fund.com Sales Reviews | Glassdoor

Sales

3.3
Felix Gershkovitch

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"The business structures is excellent"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in New York, NY

I have been working at 800Fund.com full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The main part, is the endless experience and spending time with interesting people that add to my growth. Happy to be here!

Cons

The main con is that it can be exhausting if you don't have the right energy to talk with so many small business owners.

Advice to Management

They are the right guys. The business structures is excellent. I wish that management had more free time to spend with employees during meetings.

"Never been happier"

Current Employee - Sales Manager
    Current Employee - Sales Manager

I have been working at 800Fund.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I'm making the most money I've ever made here...extremely happy...also having a baby and they have been the most supportive people and look forward to my future here

Cons

Could use more bonuses and incentives

Advice to Management

Need more motivational meetings from the owners...they are great!!

"Revolving Door"

Current Employee - Sales in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Sales in New York, NY

I have been working at 800Fund.com full-time

Pros

There are some good people that work there...
    Jeff one of the team leaders is the only decent leader

Cons

Where do I start??
    They don't Honor the contract you sign, they claim to have over 4,000,000 leads in the database but it's like calling out of the yellow pages,
    They claim there's a $500. salary but the truth is they keep the first $75,000. you fund to cover the salary, then at $75,001. you start earning commissions... Of the 60 sales people maybe 2 people have gone above $75001.00 it's a joke...

Advice to Management

There's Trouble Brewing and your Doors will be closed Shortly
    Ralph is a joke

"Sales Specialist"

Former Employee - Sales in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Sales in New York, NY

I worked at 800Fund.com part-time

Pros

Fun work environment encouraging management, good location Fun work environment encouraging management, good location Fun work environment encouraging management, good location

Cons

can be sort of boring, on the phone for the full day, many business owners you call are not willing to listen to you can be sort of boring, on the phone for the full day, many business owners you call are not willing to listen to you

"Sales Development Representative"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in New York, NY

Pros

Great start if you are new to B2B. Sales management are one of the best in the business and are willing to hand hold you through the sales process.

Starting salary and commission was way beyond what I expected.

Typical 9-5 job with weekends off.

Free breakfast and lunch.

A possible springboard to better inside sales careers.

Cons

Management has short fuses and can blow a fit every other day for silly reasons.

"Negative Review - Former Employees Positive Review - Management posing as employees #duh"

Former Employee - Funding Specialist/Phone Sales in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Funding Specialist/Phone Sales in New York, NY

I worked at 800Fund.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The place wreaks from lack of ambition. Slackers are welcome. All you need to do is talk on the phone and write a couple fake leads daily and no one will be the wiser.

Employees are there to generate leads. Not to open accounts, close deals, etc.

If you live in your parents basement, have no children/ girlfriend/ boyfriend but need to pay your cell phone bill at the end of the
    Basically, if you like to treated like a child who is constantly yelled at to get on the phone and listen to a bunch of untrained sales people yell and beg for people's "information" all day then this is the place for you to earn $500 per week before taxes.

Not bad if you have no bills. So, Bottom-feeders! Have at it. But if you need to earn a living this is not the place for you.

Cons

Whether one of your clients takes a loan for $50,000 or not, you will never know ( one of their other company's will call them back to sell the loan, a company you don't know about)(an inside job) nor will you be paid any differently. I'm experienced in the industry and was there 2 weeks, not a single deal was funded by anyone, lol.

In other cash advance places of employment that I'd worked a $50,000 loan pays a commission. A generous one at that. But at 800Fund I was told not to worry about deals that I brought in, just to bring more.

Employees are clueless or could care less about anything other than a $500 weekly paycheck.

Advice to Management

Management walk around like drill sergeants and care about one thing, dial the phone.

Management:

What you do... You call that a job you sorry son of a "....." lol.