KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

A New Leaf Reviews

Updated Jul 26, 2022

Found 74 of over 81 reviews

3.9
A New Leaf President & CEO Michael T. Hughes (no image)
Michael T. Hughes

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Excellent

May 7, 2022 - Case Worker
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great community and good benifits

Cons

heavy case load and high turnover

Marketing Manager

Thank you for the positive review, we do our very best to provide a good working environment for all of our employees! We will be sure to pass along your pros and cons to management so they are aware. We know caseloads and turnover post-COVID have been a challenge.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good management

Jul 13, 2022 - Domestic Violence Advocate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management is supportive and works well with team

Cons

Lack of resources for clients is challenging

Marketing Manager

Thank you for the positive review, we do our very best to provide a good working environment for all of our employees! We will be sure to pass along your pros and cons to management so they are aware - we want to ensure our advocates feel they have proper resources to assist clients.

3. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great cause, not the best people

Jul 26, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

The mission and goals of the organization are great

Cons

Too many different causes to focus on at one organization, not a lot of opportunity for growth, and not a very supportive team of people

Continue reading
  4. 2.0

meh

Jul 25, 2022 - Job
    Business Outlook

Pros

coworkers look out for coworkers

Cons

poor supervision, poor management, safety/ethical concerns

Marketing Manager

Hello, we are sorry to hear you may have had a negative experience. We do our best to hear from all employees and will pass your comments on to management. If you have any specific feedback to share about supervision experiences or ethical concerns, please call us at 480-969-4024.

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fair Employer

Jun 21, 2022 - Foster Care Licensing Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

The staff is very friendly! I've been treated very well in the time I've worked here. 401k matching, benefits available

Cons

My biggest con is living an hour away and having an in-person requirement for the office. It's also hard to keep a work-life balance because of the nature of the job.

6. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great opportunities

May 10, 2022 - Supervisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Works with your schedule. Pay has gone up.

Cons

Management beats around the bush.

7. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Pretty decent

Apr 20, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work life balance is pretty ok (mostly due to Covid limiting certain things). The administration is average and my supervisor is pretty cool.

Cons

Deadlines move frequently. We work with various partners and communication could be better. The pay isn't the best but far from the worst, so I guess about average, you may need a second job though depending on where you live.

8. 2.0

Terrible management

May 2, 2022 - Case Manager in Glendale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

The other staff are great.

Cons

Don’t pay their employees enough.

Marketing Manager

Hello! We are sorry to hear you had a negative experience. A New Leaf does our best to provide quality employment experiences. to all employees, and we will pass your comments on to leadership of the organization.

9. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

ORR CM

Apr 7, 2022 - Case Manager in Mesa, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great team you work with. - Work independently and in a team.

Cons

- Management. - Low Pay. - No overtime allowed.

Marketing Manager

Thank you for the positive review, we do our very best to provide a good working environment for all of our employees! We will be sure to pass along your pros and cons to management so they are aware, particularly your concerns with low pay and overtime opportunities.

10. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Ups and Downs

Mar 29, 2022 - Database Report Writer in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good co-workers non-profit is worthy

Cons

disorganized sometimes tribal and siloed

Marketing Manager

Thank you for the review, we do our very best to provide a good working environment for all of our employees. I will be sure to pass along your pros and cons to management so they are aware.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 74 Reviews

A New Leaf Reviews FAQs

A New Leaf has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 81 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at A New Leaf to a friend and 51% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 8% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, A New Leaf employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at A New Leaf. This rating has improved by 18% over the last 12 months.

84% of A New Leaf employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated A New Leaf 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at A New Leaf to be work life balance, career development, coworkers and the cons to be benefits, senior leadership, management.