KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

A TO Z WINEWORKS Reviews

Updated Apr 26, 2021

Found 6 of over 6 reviews

3.6
A TO Z WINEWORKS President and CEO Amy Prosenjak (no image)
Amy Prosenjak
1 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 3.0
    Current Freelancer, less than 1 year

Recommended

Apr 26, 2021 - Associate in Kuala Lumpur
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice working culture and conducive environment

Cons

No progress career because only repetitive job

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good company to work for

Jan 26, 2021 - Seasonal Winemaker in Newberg, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is possible to learn the craft by working at the facility

Cons

A seasonal job might be too short for some people

3. 4.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Great Company

Feb 14, 2020 - Harvest Assistant in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of interesting benefits given to seasonal workers during vintage. Housing, food, subsidized wine provided.

Cons

Nothing to note, potentially the long hours.

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Growing company in a dynamic category, and a business with soul

Mar 7, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Newberg, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic brand with a great reputation within the industry. Business is intelligently managed to create long-term value. People bring their full selves to work. Being a leading B Corporation adds a sense of higher purpose to the already fun job of crafting and selling great Oregon wines.

Cons

There is a culture of strong personalities and vigorous debate. If that's not for you, probably not a great fit.

5. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

FT Employees are paid less than the interns

Jan 26, 2019 - Lab Technician in Newberg, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

A to Z/ REX HILL offers matched 401k up to 5% and good health care coverage. Not to mention, company meals every week and during harvest as well as periodic wine gifts.

Cons

I was the only lab tech working at the largest producer of pinot noir in Oregon and I was paid less than the interns I trained and managed. When this was brought to the attention of management, I was told to be thankful that I have a full time job with the aforementioned benefits. This pay disparity was demoralizing, even more so when I learned that I was not the only person at the company who was being underpaid. Ultimately, I can say that employees at this company are thanked/appreciated, but the disconnect comes with the company truly valuing their most loyal employees. It didn't seem to matter if an employee had been with the company for the better part of a decade, if an employee had a college degree, if an employee had more experience than what their position required- nothing guaranteed fair pay for employees. And in my experience, this held especially true for employees of color. In my final attempts to better understand why I was underpaid for over a year, the meeting started with an executive member telling me to "get over it". It's disappointing that a B Corporation can continue to sell the image of being a 'force for good' while simultaneously exploiting and excluding under-represented employees from chances of promotion.

Continue reading
  6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent Place to Work

Mar 15, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture, competitive benefits, social and environmental responsibility

Cons

Some challenging interpersonal dynamics, but overall a great group of people

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews

A TO Z WINEWORKS Reviews FAQs

55% of A TO Z WINEWORKS employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated A TO Z WINEWORKS 4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at A TO Z WINEWORKS to be senior leadership, culture, benefits and the cons to be management, diversity and inclusion, career development.

Popular Careers with A TO Z WINEWORKS Job Seekers