KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

A-dec CEO Scott Parrish
Scott Parrish

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Bad management, no room for growth, lots of overtime(in 4 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Great company, great benefits, wonderful culture and collaborative environment

Mar 3, 2022 - Senior Buyer, Procurement in Newberg, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company, great benefits, wonderful culture and collaborative environment, supportive mgmnt, helpful coworkers, generous profit sharing

Cons

Located in Newberg, which may not be the easiest commute for some

Global People and Culture

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’re enjoying your experience at A-dec. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at talent.acquisition@a-dec.com.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Employee

Jan 25, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

A few pros are Good environment and benefits.

Cons

Can't come up with any cons

Global People and Culture

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback! We appreciate your comments and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience at A-dec. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at talent.acquisition@a-dec.com.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great company

Dec 20, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

1) Promotion from within 2) Great benefits 3) Good company culture

Cons

Job can be stressful at times, and there are certain areas of the company where it is not as pleasant to work in

Global People and Culture

Your review is so appreciated! Thank you for your input and we are happy to hear you’re enjoying A-dec's benefits and company culture. To share more feedback, please email us at talent.acquisition@a-dec.com.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great culture

Nov 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Newberg, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great mid-size company with great culture

Cons

Based in Oregon near Portland. This used to be a good thing.

Continue reading

Global People and Culture

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback! We appreciate your comments and are happy to hear you’re enjoying your experience and our unique culture here at A-dec. Additionally, we thank you for over 10 years of service! If you have any further feedback to share please email us at talent.acquisition@a-dec.com.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Adec

Sep 15, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Newberg, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits are great, multiple shifts available

Cons

Long days, no flexibility, fast

Global People and Culture

We appreciate your thoughtful review! It is great to hear about your personal experience and we are happy to learn that you enjoyed our benefits and shift options. If there is more feedback that you would like to share, please email us at talent.acquisition@a-dec.com.

6. 5.0

Great company!

Aug 26, 2021 - Unit Specialist in Newberg, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, People, Room for advancement and Pay

Cons

There are no cons for me.

Global People and Culture

Your feedback is so appreciated! Thank you for your input and are happy to hear you’re enjoying your experience at A-dec. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at talent.acquisition@a-dec.com.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company!

Aug 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture is strong, family oriented company, good pay, friendly coworkers

Cons

The commute to Newberg from Portland is pretty far for me.

Global People and Culture

We appreciate your thoughtful review! Thank you for your years of service. It is nice to hear about your personal experience and that you enjoy our culture and friendly coworkers. If there is additional feedback that you would like to share, please email us at talent.acquisition@a-dec.com.

8. 5.0

great place to work

Jul 8, 2021 - Cabinet Maker III in Newberg, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

they take care of employees

Cons

some areas can be a little repetitive.

Global People and Culture

We appreciate your review! It is great to hear about your personal experience and we are happy to learn that you feel A-dec is a great place to work. If there is additional feedback that you would like to share now or in the future, please email us at talent.acquisition@a-dec.com.

9. 5.0
    Former Employee

it was great

Jun 14, 2021 - Solutions Architect in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

It was a great place

Cons

nothing bad to say about them

Global People and Culture

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience at A-dec!

10. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great place to work

Jan 13, 2021 - Staff Engineer in Newberg, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

A friendly work atmosphere, people oriented

Cons

Slow to accept and work with new technologies

Global People and Culture

We appreciate your review! It is great to hear about your experience and we are happy to learn that you enjoyed A-dec's friendly work environment and people-oriented culture. If there is additional feedback that you would like to share, please email us at talent.acquisition@a-dec.com.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 70 Reviews

A-dec Reviews FAQs

A-dec has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 79 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at A-dec to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, A-dec employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at A-dec. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

82% of A-dec employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated A-dec 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at A-dec to be career development, culture, benefits and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with A-dec Job Seekers